Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (30445 Views)

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Ihaveleftnaija: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Princeton92:
There's Minimum Wage is far better than ours! cry embarassed

Bros she is not a cleaner but a doctor cheesy. Minimum wage is for the lowest earners of the country not professionals.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by yinkson(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Interesting...
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by BanevsJoker(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
This is not necessary na sad

THE EFCC SHOULD PLS DO THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW
Does the word "jurisdiction" mean anything to you?
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Congrats
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Damsyjay(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Well decerved one
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Ihaveleftnaija: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Sultty:
grin south African and their posts on social media tho, they will be like congrats thato on your new car zarb San wunbu kiyata

LOL. But I think it's due to the fact that they patronize their own languages more than English like the Swahili speakers in east Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2018
I will never understand why people celebrates when they buy or acquire a lethal weapon like a Car. A weapon (Vehicle) that could potentially kill them.

It beats my imginations. undecided
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Johnosas91: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Op, Help me get that girl number asap.. She was the person I have been dreamed of.. Thank God, she is finally here... All green card na green card, even kenya I no mind.
grin
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Sultty:
grin south African and their posts on social media tho, they will be like congrats thato on your new car zarb San wunbu kiyata
Thats true
it's about their heritage
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Princeton92(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Bros she is not a cleaner but a doctor cheesy. Minimum wage is for the lowest earners of the country not professionals.
Lol, you actually don't get my point man!!!
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by OlieEvan(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2018
NuhRegular:
And I'm here negotiating for just laptop grin grin
This One Is So Lucky To Be Negociating LapTop... Please I have Headache this morning, don't ask me why I said so.
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Topmaike007(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If we nor make this money wetin we gain

Wetin we gain , wetin we gain

Hope her booo won't give her Cobra obukwowo inside this car cool

Congrats
that z ma nigga
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Ihaveleftnaija: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Princeton92:

Lol, you actually don't get my point man!!!

I was just trolling you bro grin , I got the point .

1 Like

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Uyi168: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2018
Princeton92:
There's Minimum Wage is far better than ours! cry embarassed
u even have someone thats ready to negotiate..
What those that have to see themselves tru school
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wow, young doctor, beauty and brain, congrats to her.
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Stargurl20(f): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Congrats to u .....the sky is ur starting point....
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by francisduru: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na left hand she use collect the car key
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by IronGalaxy: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
gypsey:
I will never understand why people celebrates when they buy or acquire a lethal weapon like a Car. A weapon (Vehicle) that could potentially kill them.

It beats my imginations. undecided
so basically what you're saying is you can't buy a belt for someone because they might hang themselves with or a set of knIves because someone could get stabbed?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by IronGalaxy: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sultty:
I honestly don't understand what's funny, we have our own languages we don't elevate anything associated with whites like you do. we are proud of our heritage

3 Likes

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by nike4love: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
this kind of girl with responsible mom and dad won't have the time to say a guy is stingy.... ;Dthis kind of girl with responsible mom and dad won't have the time to say a guy is stingy....

i reapeat....
angrythis kind of girl with responsible mom and dad won't have the time to say a guy is stingy.... ;Dthis kind of girl with responsible mom and dad won't have the time to say a guy is stingy....
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
IronGalaxy:
so basically what you're saying is you can't buy a belt for someone because they might hang themselves with or a set of knIves because someone could get stabbed?
is that what i said? undecided
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sultty:
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sultty:

grin
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Mizwisdom(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sultty:

grin Their attitude to education is poor like Hausas
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Ihaveleftnaija: 5:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:

grin Their attitude to education is poor like Hausas

The irony is that you are here online selling second hand books and judging a qualified doctor for using his or her language in a sentence with the white man's language grin. Maybe you respect English more, but they have 11 official languages meaning they can communicate using any as long as they understand each other .Go to East Africa and see people using their Swahili interchangeable with English or using pure Swahili with pride, you will see what a brainwashed coon you . Are hausas not the ones who lead Nigeria, whether your coon ass likes or not ?, talk about being outsmarted by people with no education grin. We they not the richest, not just in Nigeria but Africa?. Are your people not in all jails around the world inviting disgust and hatred to our name?. Are you not the ones drowning in high seas to reach the white man's land because you think you will kick pounds on his street ? cheesy. My dear there is a difference between being pro - education and having pride to what's yours , you seem to confuse the two.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by IronGalaxy: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2018
gypsey:
yes actually
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by IronGalaxy: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2018
gypsey:
yeah, actually

1 Like

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by alinajohn123: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Car Heater 12V Auto Electric Tea Coffee Water Heater
Are you also admirer of hot tea and coffee? Does cold tea and coffee make you woeful? Well now you don’t have to worry about that as we have guessed your crucial need. Here we are going to introduce you 12 volt heater in Pakistan. For your convenience we are providing you 12 volt heater in online shopping Pakistan.

In today’s world almost everybody is fond of travelling and camping. When you are interested in such outdoor activities there are lots of things to take care off but fortunately you have no reason now to compromise over your habits. Our amazing 12 volt heater has a lot of benefits. First and foremost it is portable which is very important, you certainly do not want to get irk about carrying things. So you can put 12 volt heater even in hand bag or at the car dashboard. Secondly, this handy immersion heater can be used to do a lot of things as it is really convenient to use. As I mentioned earlier it is easy to carry while travelling and it is predefined that you are going to need it more than anything. Taking about size of 12 volt heater in Pakistan, just look at the picture it is really small. 12 volt heater in online shopping Pakistan is the only best fit for your needs. Last but not the least; it can be safely plug in 12V lighter socket. The only power it required is 120W. As our amazing 12 volt heater can operate in as low voltage as 12V eventually you can use it even in your car.

To sum up all, https://www.wishhub.pk/car-heater-12v-auto-electric-tea-coffee-water-heater-ats-0139.html is very low. 12 volt heater is your henchman. You can do lots of things like heat tea, coffee etc. fortunately its able to be easily carried or moved, especially because being of a lighter and smaller version than usual. Additionally, you can use it without involving any efforts as it can operate even by using your car battery.
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
IronGalaxy:
yeah, actually
well.. bite my ass then. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.