Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo (30419 Views)

Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video) / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London (2) (3) (4)

Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by CastedGist: 4:58am On Nov 28, 2018
A young student was gifted a brand new whip recently ahead of her graduation as a doctor from the University of Free State.

Thato Mosehle, from the north west of South Africa, shared photos of herself posing next to her Hyundai hatchback on Facebook.

Her parents, who had apparently gifted her the car, also appeared in the heartwarming snaps. 23-year-old Thato is among seven friends who overcame a host of challenges during their studies but prevailed and are set to graduate as doctors on December 6. To crown her effort, her parents surprised with the brand new car just few days to her graduation.

She and her friends are keen to make a difference in South Africa’s health system. They said they are prepared to work long hours in public hospitals and to be role models. Thato said: “Giving back and serving our communities is something really close to us.” Her Facebook friends congratulated her, both on her upcoming graduation and for the new car. Lerato Gloria wrote: “So so happy for you Thato. Wow you deserve it. You are such a hard worker, a beauty and a sweet heart. A big congratulations to you.”

See Photos Below;

News via GistMore.com - http://gistmore.com/parents-gifts-daughter-a-brand-new-car-for-her-upcoming-graduation-as-a-doctor

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by CastedGist: 4:58am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Olalan(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Lucky her......many parents wish they could do this but unfortunately don't have the resources to do it

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by JohnFrankling(m): 5:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Good for her

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by pyyxxaro: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2018
If we nor make this money wetin we gain

Wetin we gain , wetin we gain

Hope her booo won't give her Cobra obukwowo inside this car cool

Congrats

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Yet the men are taking tramadol and raping toddlers all over S.A.! embarassed

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
This is not necessary na sad

THE EFCC SHOULD PLS DO THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by BizBayo: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Just one word, Encouragement.
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Ruddyman(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
So many SA related doctors news lately...Baby girl congrant

.....Dream your dreams

......Chase your dream

......Drive your dream....

BE YOUR DREAM.....

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
sad
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by donnie(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Princeton92(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Their Minimum Wage far better than ours! cry

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Sijo01(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Reward for hard work.

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Princeton92(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Their Minimum Wage is far better than ours! cry embarassed
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
And I'm here negotiating for just laptop grin grin

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Wisdombankxz: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Congrats to her. Money is just good.

Meanwhile
If you need strong social media presence on Instagram 10k,20k ,30k ,50k followers etc.. .. I am here to help you.
Contact me via my signature

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by fran6co(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmm money must b made, my first son urs will b a rolls royce

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by derok7736: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by DonX001: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
And why is this front page news?? angry angry
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Uyi168: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by clefstone(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2018
this happens all the time, so what's d fuss about
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by samuo13(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Wow nice
Click here to see the current 10 fastest players in the world according to FIFA
http://www.footyprime.com/2018/11/the-ten-fastest-footballers-in-world.html?m=1
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by OhiOfIhima: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Op, Help me get that girl number asap.. She was the person I have been dreamed of.. Thank God, she is finally here... All green card na green card, even kenya I no mind.
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by adex301(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
This is not necessary na sad

THE EFCC SHOULD PLS DO THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW
Sorry sir I thought efcc z an anti graft agency in Nigeria?? This SA na
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Sultty(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2018
grin south African and their posts on social media tho, they will be like congrats thato on your new car zarb San wunbu kiyata

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by OhiOfIhima: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Olalan:
Lucky her......many parents wish they could do this but unfortunately don't have the resources to do it

You are absolutely rite.. As I am working tirelessly still no formidable outcome to put roof on my parents head.. May God help me achieving dis in no time soon.. Amin. sad

Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Isangad1(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2018
is this one news
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Respect55(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Olalan:
cry cry
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Awww

So sweet

kiss
Re: Parents Buy Daughter A Car For Her Graduation As A Doctor In South Africa (Photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Olalan:

Some can

But won't

Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / Woman Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Agege Area Of Lagos. Photos / Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex