Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri (27898 Views)

Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition / Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by nwakibie3(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Jst watch how they will still succeed with their threat
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari boys are back to business.

Keep granting them amnesty..
Keep giving them ransome cash..
Keep freeing them from Jail....
Keep funding them directly....
Keep pampering them....

After Buhari was their choice mediator in Saudi Arabia meeting..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by FRESHG(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2018
ISLAM embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by technicallyrich(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Nawao.
Changing jubril and electing atiku wont solve these problem as its a northern elite way of holding the country to ransome.same with the illiterate amajiris.
The only solution is to divide the country.
Ss and se plus the biafrans in middle belt will form their own blessed biafra.which is the last hope of the black race

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by NessaBoo(f): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Its probably just to divert the Army's resources to that location, while they attack somewhere else, regardless the Army should be readily prepared and steadfast against these brazen unevolved animals. angry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by obaataaokpaewu: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2018
These days we only hear that BH attacks and NA repels or withdraws. It should be the other way round

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Awesomefred32(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2018
chiagozien:
Nice one.

We are moving to the next level.

becasue of this you said
may you never go unpunished
amen
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by bigpicture001: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2018
If they stll don combine, army and airforce,then theyar not serious!
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Ugosample(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2018
kotv:

They created Boko Haram so this is more or less their fault. The harassment and unnecessary killings of groups with views the government does not like made Boko Haram become militarized as self defense. The northern leaders using them for politics made them exactly in the level they are today. I don't pity NA because all their extra judiciary attacks towards BH when they were unarmed made this happen. Nor do I pity North because when GEJ and Ihejirika was winning against Boko Haram, they spoke against the attacks and supported Boko Haram simply because of their hate for GEJ and ihejirika. Even Buhari once said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on North. They've played politics with their own lives. Sad. It's sad their creation is what's reducing their population. My only fear is BH bringing their madness South. I hope they keep their activities in the North please.

you see typical black man mentality?

Once they are done with the north, they are heading south, especially South East.

We better join hands and deal with these rag tag terrorist

Or the entire country will have itself to blame

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2018
chiagozien:
Nice one.

We are moving to the next level.

Waste of oxygen.
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Pato5(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Funny enough even with this information they (BH) will carry out the attack and succeed. I remember one of their attacks in ganye(I can't really recall the name) 2014 when they pre inform the town that they were coming to release their members in prison. They did (3 hrs of shooting with heavy gears) and they succeeded. The NA need to learn a new warfare strategy as what they operate now is weak, unintelligent and obsolete. They should stop wasting the lives of our military men. Too much politics, greed and inhumanity in our military.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2018
May be a subterfuge this time. ..
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Edgarated(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2018
May they fail this time around...
God bless the president military.

==========

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by MarianaTrench: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2018
These guys are becoming bolder by the day
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by okerekeikpo: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2018
This is pure fake news just to shame president Buhari but it won't work for you people, who gave Boko Haram liver to warn Nigerian army? This is pure propaganda though buhari is an ass whole sha

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by deepwater(f): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2018
helinues:

Just listen to yourself

Sarcasm bro
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by kotv: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2018
Ugosample:

you see typical black man mentality?

Once they are done with the north, they are heading south, especially South East.

We better join hands and deal with these rag tag terrorist

Or the entire country will have itself to blame

I'm not SE so what concern me if they go there. If Igbos like let them sit there helpless waiting for NA to defeat BH instead of working up plans on how to defend themselves. As for south, we can defend ourselves if we must.

Trying to shun me by insulting my mentality will not change my opinion. I will not pity those who created this problem for themselves. This is a life lesson to both North and NA. They should learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2018
All these incessant attacks by the bokoharam couldn't have happened if Obj was in the state house.
The man in the state is sympathetic and romances with bokoharam guys if not why can't he order full military offensive against this criminals?

I am highly pained and terribly saddened by bokoharam onslaught currently.

Odi invasion comes to mind
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by breakeven: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Ohh Buhari see the ridicule you have turn our military into.
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by kotv: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
All these incessant attacks by the bokoharam couldn't have happened if Obj was in the state.
The man in the state is sympathetic and romances with bokoharam guys if not why can't he order full military offensive against this criminals?

I am highly pained and terribly saddened by bokoharam onslaught currently.

Odi invasion comes to mind

Supporting odi Invasion shows what kind of person you are. Obasanjo killed innocent people. He killed unarmed and helpless civilians.
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Ugosample(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
kotv:

I'm not SE so what concern me if they go there. If Igbos like let them sit there helpless waiting for NA to defeat BH instead of working up plans on how to defend themselves. As for south, we can defend ourselves if we must.

Trying to shun me by insulting my mentality will not change my opinion. I will not pity those who created this problem for themselves. This is a life lesson to both North and NA. They should learn from it.

you have your own opinion

I'm just saying my own

I'm from the South east and the insurgency worries me

because if they run over the north, the country will be in TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by DaFlash: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2018
This attack maybe a tactical decoy for a major one
The military should solidify their intel

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by chiagozien(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Awesomefred32:

becasue of this you said
may you never go unpunished
amen
na you go punish me.

Sai baba till 2023
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Gozzzy(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2018
these bokoharim people have a lot of guts.... you just gotta respect their morale.... always warning the military before attacking.... that should tell you that their backing no be here... they av a whole lotta confidence in their backing... Nigerian army will never defeat this people till Nigerian government decides to make up her mind to tackle this once and for all... The government won't tackle them, cos of political importance of these terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
jauntty:
Hope the army will be better prepared this time around.

I watched with dismay how soldiers were killed like chickens and I wept for these country.

A wife is at home awaiting the return of her husband, only to find out he has been brutally murdered.

Hundreds of kids rendered fatherless because we chose to play politics with the lives of those whose duty is to protect us.

This is not about PDP vs APC, or North vs South, these soldiers could be any of our relative.

Let's hope the new Theater commander will make a difference and hopefully our boys will be better equipped.

Soooooooooooo sad here cry cry cry
Pls do you have the video or the links.
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by kotv: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Ugosample:

you have your own opinion

I'm just saying my own

I'm from the South east and the insurgency worries me

because if they run over the north, the country will be in TROUBLE

North will be in trouble. Boko Haram does not have three heads. If we pull all South region together we are intelligent enough to figure out how to protect ourselves. South, SW and SE have more than enough highly educated men and women who can figure out proper strategies on how to demolish BH. The reason NA is failing miserably currently is we have fools with very limited education controlling the affairs all because they believe they are born to rule despite being terrible at it. If Ihejirika could create upper hand strategies likewise Cameroon military were able to do so as well then Boko Haram is defeatable. They don't have three heads.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by shomayo: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2018
How I wish Nigeria can give me chance to be among the next military to face dis people called Boko Haram.I want to avenge for the 100 death of the falling hero������.
Am ready and prepare to face them and put an end to dis killing, I promise I won't let anyone of them go .This is my contact 09034943961

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by islandmoon: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2018
remove the Islamic stuffs from the Nigerian Army logo or add cross to it, then I will believe you are ready to fight the islamic militant! at least english is our official language! why write something we cant understand!! I wont be surprise if they declare support for boko haram one day!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by peeps4u: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2018
helinues:

Just listen to yourself

LOL, to be fair to the young man, he only quoted APC's campaign slogan"Next Level"
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2018
BH is now bold enough to notify the Nigerian Army of an impending attack undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Picks Funsho William’s Running Mate As Deputy / What Happens When The Federal Government Declares A State Of Emergency? / Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.