Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" (42678 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by abiodunbright(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2018
technicallyrich:

so you are a fruad star.

You must be very stupid for that statement because your brain is faulty
Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by dangoteinlaw: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2018
halhassan1:

That he lavished him with dollars does not actually means he knows he is a scammer. In fact the artist should be commended for saying the truth as it is.
how foolish Ur comment sounded. Go to IG and watch, Femi is a real snake. Otumba saw him as a friend
Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by drunkpunk(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Union bank/ecobank Domiciliary acc needed Now!!!!
Hot! Plus card must be physically available to take to where go share money you know as e dey go.
Location - lagos
Limit 1M usd

Na Zenith I get. we fit enter whatsapp too...
Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by henrybomb(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2018
IamD18:

Fake friends, how?

So he should support evil, a criminal and a fraudster who lives and lavishes other people's sweat because he sprayed money on him during his wedding?

You guyz are the reason why fraudster are encouraged to scam people.

Do you how many people that may have committed suicide because they were scammed? Do you know what it takes to be scammed?

Make una try dey get sense abeg. This shows that most of you are just criminals waiting for an opportunity to scam people.
So you think oritsefemi is not a scammer too?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
HIPROFILE:

Do you know how many africans died in the hands of these white folks?..not just that, they also made africa as backward as it is today.. they commited the biggest fraud on africa.

Stop this stupid justification for fraud. Do you know how many Africans died in the hands of their fellow Africans? Slave trade was not just Transatlantic, a lot of Africans sold and kept slaves within the confines of their land. Because your good-for-nothing ancestors sold his brothers and sisters for silly items like mirror, shoes and gin, is no reason to start duping innocent people of their hard earned money. Fraud is fraud, no matter how you try to justify it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by dangoteinlaw: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
dominique:

Stop this stupid justification for fraud. Do you know how many Africans died in the hands of their fellow Africans? Slave trade was not just Transatlantic, a lot of Africans sold and kept slaves within the confines of their land. Because your good-for-nothing ancestors sold his brothers and sisters for silly items like mirror, shoes and gin, is no reason to start duping innocent people of their hard earned money. Fraud is fraud, no matter how you try to justify it.

Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Where your signature day ?
itiswellandwell:
When he knew that it's fraud money. Why he allow am spend am for am. Aye le oo! Ibosi ooo!

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by halhassan1(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
how foolish Ur comment sounded. Go to IG and watch, Femi is a real snake. Otumba saw him as a friend

Learn to apply courtesy when responding to issues, do not allow emotion to voice or write carefreely. I know nothing about their friendship and never want to assume what's not clear to me. However, my statement was conditional. And I repeat that a fan spends lavishly on you doesn't mean he knows your source of income. He is an artist and he needs their money.... period
Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by halhassan1(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2018
henrybomb:

So you think oritsefemi is not a scammer too?
Every artist is a potential drug Barron and a scamer but assuming he is where you are damn not sure is a sin
Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by dangoteinlaw: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2018
halhassan1:

Learn to apply courtesy when responding to issues, do not allow emotion to voice or write carefreely. I know nothing about their friendship and never want to assume what's not clear to me. However, my statement was conditional. And I repeat that a fan spends lavishly on you doesn't mean he knows your source of income. He is an artist and he needs their money.... period
listen I repeat again, go or otumba cash page and look all the way down to 2015/16 there's a photo of him of him and otumba cahs chilling with lots of Cuban on his neck. So you need tell me the fool didn't know what he's into? This guy's a real snitch and he will get what he deserves real soon. He will be taught what he doesn't know yet
Re: Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" by halhassan1(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
listen I repeat again, go or otumba cash page and look all the way down to 2015/16 there's a photo of him of him and otumba cahs chilling with lots of Cuban on his neck. So you need tell me the fool didn't know what he's into? This guy's a real snitch and he will get what he deserves real soon. He will be taught what he doesn't know yet

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke And Daughter Stunning In New Photos / Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.