Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

OMG!! See This Pastor Post "That Got Nigerians Talking And Clapping" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OMG!! See This Pastor Post "That Got Nigerians Talking And Clapping" (1587 Views)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Clapping For Jesus Is Wrong — Pastor Damina Lectures Christians (Video) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! See This Pastor Post "That Got Nigerians Talking And Clapping" by destindd(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2018
*TRACK RECORDS*
_- DayDreams lead to NightMares_

_:: *Victor Ayo-Philips*_

_(Even if you have not read any of my posts before, do yourself some good by reading this)._

-------------------- ---------------- ------------------
*What are your TRACK RECORDS?*
A *track record* is a sum of your recognized accomplisments in life.
Too many people have so lofty intentions that they don't give attention to little things. Meanwhile, _if you belittle little facts you will continue to be little._
*Success* _is the cummulative result of doing right things and doing things right over a period of time._
When was the last time you finished a plate of food? That's a kind of 'success'��.
// Mind you, _'success is a relative term._
Oh yes!
To the boxing champion, *Anthony Joshua:*
Success means dealing a deadly blow on an opponent and knocking him out.
Well, _that's not what success means to me._
_Success_ is often achieved the same way you 'level' a mountain of eba or pounded yam�.
You keep taking little morsels without stopping, and the plate will soon be emptied. Not so?
Likewise,
Break your giant-goals into bit-goals.
Reduce your 'elephant-projects' into 'rats'.
That way, you can tackle them one-at-a-time.
The big shots of today were tiny shots of yesterday who kept shooting at success till they got it.
Hey!
Vision is different from Day-dreaming!
You've never killed a rat in your life and you aim to kill an elephant. How can?
When Goliath showed up, for forty days, he challenged Israel to produce a man who could engage him in battle. That was a gutsy thing to do, right?
Everyone cringed and cowered away in fear. You know why?
That was a matter of track-records!
A man who has not fought a bear or lion cannot dare a Goliath! Yes, he can't.
Then came David. A young man who had killed a bear and a lion without anyone knowing.
He had developed _guts, grit and gumption._
When he showed up before the king Saul, he never looked like the anticipated Saviour. But he was!
Quickly, he communicated his track-records.
_"Your majesty! I have killed a bear and a lion."_
That was his CV. Even king Saul was amazed.
The track-records clearly showed that he could take this risk because he had taken similar risks in time past.
He was given the chance to perform. Boy, he won! Another track-record was added!
So, David killed a bear, a lion and now... a giant!
Have you noticed that when many companies place their advertorials, they ask for work-experience?
Will you employ a man who has not successfully managed a shop to manage your corporation? If you do, that's a height of folly!
Friends, hear me...
There is a difference between a *FOOL* and an *IDIOT*. Let me share this with you.
A *FOOL* does not know what he ought to do. He is totally ignorant.
An *IDIOT*, on the other hand, knows what should be done but he wants to do it in an impossible and unreasonable way.
Let me cite an instance...
A *fool* does not know that he needs to climb his 'mountain' (challenge). He leaves things to chance.
An *idiot* knows very well that he must climb the 'mountain'. He greatly aims for the peak but he says, _"I will take one leap and land on the mountain."_
A *fool* does not chase the lion and bear that aims to kill his 'sheep' (ideas, future, plans etc.) He simply allows them to take it away.
But an *idiot* would want to kill a Goliath when he has never fought a dog, talk less of lions and bears.
Now, I ask you...
_1. What do you want to achieve? What are your aspirations?_
_2. How do you intend to achieve them?_
Many of us have right answers for Question 1 but have not answered Question 2 correctly.
In life,
Fools are very many.
Surprisingly, Idiots are in the majority too.
Wise ones are very few.
The wise understand that the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step... and the first step is often the most difficult.
They break their long-term goals into smaller bits. Then, take gradual steps; one at a time. And they get there.
They know that...
There is a place called *'HERE'*
There is anothe better place called *'THERE'.*
The difference between 'HERE' and 'THERE' is a *'T'*.
This 'T' implies 'TIME', 'TRAINING' and 'TRACK-RECORDS'.
Take your time to train your way out of trash into treasure.
Keep your eye on the 'Goliath' (giant-goal);
But begin by killing the 'bears' and 'lions'.
Build your Curriculum Vitae.
Add to your track-records.
Add necessary skill-sets and become resourceful.
Take that little step further.
A step ahead is better than being stagnant.
_Stagnant water breeds mosquitoes._
Make a move today and stop daydreaming.
Because,
_*DAY-DREAM* will only lead to *NIGHT-MARES.*_
// I believe in YOU!
*VICTOR AYO-PHILIPS,*
1130Hrs of Wednesday , 28November , 2018.
Source :SALT AND LIGHT MINISTRIES.

CC:
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See This Pastor Post "That Got Nigerians Talking And Clapping" by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Am just here to read comments tongue
Re: OMG!! See This Pastor Post "That Got Nigerians Talking And Clapping" by destindd(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Smiles!
Re: OMG!! See This Pastor Post "That Got Nigerians Talking And Clapping" by lecturerdabo(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Y

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See This Pastor Post "That Got Nigerians Talking And Clapping" by destindd(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness, The Christian Organisation Obsessed With End Of The World / Will Few Make Heaven? / The Passing Of TB Joshua And The Silliness Of Can's Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.