Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria (1655 Views)

Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by gimmehear(f): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Prince Arthur Eze donates 1billion to support buhari re-election

Renowned oil magnet, Prince Arthur Eze, yesterday, announced his support for the second term bids of President Muhammandu Buhari and Ebonyi State Governor, Chief David Umahi.

To that end, he announced the donation of N1 billion to Governor Umahi to enable him fund his re-election bid.

He also donated N250 million to the traditional rulers in the state.

First largess of N50 million was given the monarchs at Abaomege community in Onicha Local Government Area, where he flagged off the construction of overhead bridge and later, announced N200 million at Akanu Ibiam International Conference Centre, Abakaliki.

Eze, an engineer, who was recently appointed the chancellor of Ebonyi State University, was also in the state to perform the groundbreaking for the construction of New Cruise Housing Estate in Abakaliki.

He lauded Umahi for his developmental strides in the state even as he urged the people to support him for second term.

“Ebonyi State is looking beautiful now. There is no state in the South East that is like Ebonyi State now. It has the best roads.”
http://gimmehear.com/prince-authur-eze-donates-1billion-buhari-re-election/

Temi Badmu
Lalasticlala
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2018
We I was talking before they mocked me

Now the real igbos are speaking

Buhari is sure of 25% in every south eastern states next year

U can take that to the Bank

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by SolutionMee: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy

He isn't a good investor.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by yarimo(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Politically majority of Nigerians pity ATIKU for 2 things. ( 1 ) for thinking he can defeat president BUHARI in 2019 presidential election ( 2) for thinking IGBOS will vote for him because of PETER OBI . Prince ARTHUR EZE may God bless you, you are truly an elder statesman who means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by NaijaRoyelty: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2018
You're a big fool to think Buhari will get 25% votes in south east

If you want to have a serious problem with an Igbo man in south east, mention Buhari name to him and see the "Harsh" response you will get . (Talking from Experience)

Buhari is so hated right now in the south east , the only few people supporting Buhari are the ones feeding from corruption and they're just 5%.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by Shookonekilla: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
mrvitalis:

[/s]

Shut up

You are a dreamer

I trust my neighbors in the south east, they will never give buhari even 5%

The ineffectual buffoon got more than this in donations in 2015 yet what happened?

Dream on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by Amumaigwe: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2018
yarimo:
I pity ATIKU for 2 things. ( 1 ) for thinking he can defeat president BUHARI ( 2) for thinking IGBOS will vote for him because of PETER OBI . prince ARTHUR EZE may God bless you

Prince Arthur Eze neither votes nor have voter's card.
#Articulated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by yarimo(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Amumaigwe:

#Articulated
and PETER OBI went to seek for his support grin grin grin
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by mrvitalis(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Shut up

You are a dreamer

The ineffectual buffoon got more than this in donations in 2015 yet what happened?

Dream on
Oga I'm from IMO and I can tell you.. Buhari would get 25 %
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by Shookonekilla: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

25 % of your friends votes right ?

Please shut up you are just a Talkative

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by NaijaRoyelty: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

You're not from IMO and if truly you're from IMO, then you're not telling these people the truth .

Buhari is so hated in IMO , especially in Owerri and Mbaise people which makes up the highest population of IMO state .

Rochas knows better cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by KanwuliaExtra: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Bye bye BIAFRICA! grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by senatordave1(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Amumaigwe:

#Articulated
I predicted that atiku's failure will start from ss/see.with apga out of the way,nothing will stop him from delivering dunukofia lga to buhari while ekwunife delivers njikoka.i also expect sir emeka offor's donation very soon.apc won't get less than 100k votes in anambra.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by senatordave1(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

You're not from IMO and if truly you're from IMO, then you're not telling these people the truth .

Buhari is so hated in IMO , especially in Owerri and Mbaise people which makes up the highest population of IMO state .

Rochas knows better cheesy
He's so hated in imo yet got almost 200k votes in imo in 2015? I thought only rochas is hated.orlu zone is the most populous in imo and uzodinma the master rigger will deliver orlu votes.he doesn't need to win imo.keep your hatred aside.
By the way,he's an imolite based in uyo.you can check all his past comments here to verify
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by globemoney: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Peter obi is bad market in SE, he only has a well funded social media team deceiving people online. Atiku will know how far after 2019.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by senatordave1(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Shookonekilla:

25 % of your friends votes right ?

Please shut up you are just a Talkative
Keep your hatred for buhari aside.atiku has lost already.a top prince in adamawa is supporting while the 2nd richest man in anambra is supporting him also.who in katsina is supporting atiku?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by senatordave1(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2018
globemoney:
Peter obi is bad market in SE, he only has a well funded social media team deceiving people online. Atiku will know how far after 2019.
His candidate came 3rd in anambra poll.it seems he even insulted sir Arthur.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

The man is only protecting his interests...
Buhari complained about getting 5% in 2015

He will be lucky to get 1% right now
When obi has entered the equation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by ArmedRobber: 8:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Shut up

You are a dreamer

Dream on
so atiku will win abi

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by ceejee(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2018
but is there anything in the content to show that Prince donated the money for Buhari re-election? The caption is deceiptful. from the content, the Money was for Govt Umahi re-election and other state related stuff. why are people so bothered about where Igbo vote will go? let no one trouble himself when the time comes, each person will determine where S/he will cast his ballot. to be honest with u, 95% of Igbo have already decided on whom to vote. Buhari and Atiku will be judged fairly by the good people from the East. Igbos vote by perception and not by what one king or Elite says. interact with taxi drivers, bus drivers, market men & women, civil servants, u will understand where there votes lie. no need to over flog the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by NaijaRoyelty: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

He's so hated in imo yet got almost 200k votes in imo in 2015? I thought only rochas is hated.orlu zone is the most populous in imo and uzodinma the master rigger will deliver orlu votes.he doesn't need to win imo.keep your hatred aside.
By the way,he's an imolite based in uyo.you can check all his past comments here to verify

Keep deceiving yourself

Don't just conclude by what you read on social media.

go to the market women, okada riders , taxi drivers, wheel barrow pushers and petty traders to ask where their votes will go in 2019.

Buhari complained he got 5% in 2015 from south east . That was even when south Easterners liked him little .
But now that almost everyone disliked him and Peter Obi in the picture, Buhari won't get upto 5%.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by id911(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2018
ceejee:
but is there anything in the content to show that Prince donated the money for Buhari re-election? The caption is deceiptful. from the content, the Money was for Govt Umahi re-election and other state related stuff. why are people so bothered about where Igbo vote will go? let no one trouble himself when the time comes, each person will determine where S/he will cast his ballot. to be honest with u, 95% of Igbo have already decided on whom to vote. Buhari and Atiku will be judged fairly by the good people from the East. Igbos vote by perception and not by what one king or Elite says. interact with taxi drivers, bus drivers, market men & women, civil servants, u will understand where there votes lie. no need to over flog the matter.

Don't mind the Lagos -Ibadan Expressway media... The money was donated to David Umahi of Ebonyi State, no mention of Buhari but they craftily brought in Buhari's name into the equation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by Amumaigwe: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

His candidate came 3rd in anambra poll.it seems he even insulted sir Arthur.

You guys never run out of ideas. Oya, spin this one, it will still not fly.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by senatordave1(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

Keep deceiving yourself

Don't just conclude by what you read on social media.

go to the market women, okada riders , taxi drivers, wheel barrow pushers and petty traders to ask where their votes will go in 2019.

Buhari complained he got 5% in 2015 from south east . That was even when south Easterners liked him little .
But now that almost everyone disliked him and Peter Obi in the picture, Buhari won't get upto 5%.
Oga,if these people you mentioned decide votes,failed politicians won't be in power.whether you like it or not,the politicians allocate votes not the masses.sir Arthur is very influential and strong,he has many supporters.dunukofia is for buhari.majority will be for atiku but buhari will get a significant minority.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by senatordave1(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You guys never run out of ideas. Oya, spin this one, it will still not fly.
It is flying sir.if he donated to atiku,you guys would have exaggerated his influence.sorry,atiku has lost
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by senatordave1(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2018
id911:

Don't mind the Lagos -Ibadan Expressway media... The money was donated to David Umahi of Ebonyi State, no mention of Buhari but they craftily brought in Buhari's name into the equation
Up buhari.down Atiku.assuming the money was given to buhari,what do you think
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by Shookonekilla: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

Keep your hatred for buhari aside.atiku has lost already.a top prince in adamawa is supporting while the 2nd richest man in anambra is supporting him also.who in katsina is supporting atiku?
[/s]

Utter rubbish

You don't know anything

Buhari has lost already
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Supports Buhari And David Umahi With 1billion Naria by Bede2u(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,if these people you mentioned decide votes,failed politicians won't be in power.whether you like it or not,the politicians allocate votes not the masses.sir Arthur is very influential and strong,he has many supporters.dunukofia is for buhari.majority will be for atiku but buhari will get a significant minority.
is it were the thing done reach? Buhari supporters now openly brag they will rig the 2019 election. Chai nigeria really derailed in 2015

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Confirm Sugar Dead But He Was Shot By APC Thugs - Kemi Olunloyo / Re-run: Kwankwaso Recruits Hunters To "Protect" Votes / Case Of Coronavirus In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.