Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Import From China Easily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import From China Easily (485 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria / What Can One Be Able To Import From Canada That Can Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import From China Easily by effissyman(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
If you need to import any goods to Nigeria or any other country from any factory here in China without any stress..contact us now..we help individual in any country buy and get their goods from factories here in China as long as you give us specification and what you need..we ship it down to you without stress..I go to factory direct for special order that needs customization, and also you can send your links if you have them on 1688.com or any website provided it’s based in China. I use fast shipping service to send your goods to you in Nigeria,.
If you need more info on this please call: +86 18340315440
Whatsapp/wechat: +86 18340315440
Re: Import From China Easily by effissyman(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
am creating a whatsapp group on this now, you can join the group to know all you need to know for you to import as well,,Chinese holiday in ON now most factories return on feb 15.. drop your whatsapp number to be added to the group or you message me through my bio.
Re: Import From China Easily by effissyman(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
Few of our purchases for customers and interaction with manufacturers.

Re: Import From China Easily by effissyman(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2019
If you want to go into importing and you don’t know how to start but you have your Little capital to start off or maybe you are interested in importantion but you are too busy to monitor though you have the capital,,you only need reliable persons to handle the business for you while the profit is been monitored and discussed.. just contact us for more info.

Re: Import From China Easily by effissyman(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good ready to be shipped to Nigeria

Re: Import From China Easily by effissyman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Received goods in Lagos last weekend

(1) (Reply)

Total Startupper Challenge 2018 Entry / I Need An Urgent Loan For My Business / Tally.erp9, SAGE, Quickbooks, Navision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.