Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education (36696 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by ngwababe(f): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
I no even understand both of them undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by uyom889: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by tesppidd: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2018
angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by selfmadeboss: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2018
gen has never been happy after atiiiku tore her ass. i dont expect hoe that uses pampers 24/7 to be happy though grin cheesy cheesy :Djuklj

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Yankiss(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Beyond the response and back to the topic: What Education did Genevieve really need? The point is clear. Men need to control themselves. The high incidence or rape is alarming. I think too that bad dressing accounted for a good percentage of that. But not all as can be seen here, as seen too in the rape of minors. Rape has become a continental catastrophe. The girl child is no more safe even in the hands of relatives. Something has to be done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Rocktation(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Only stupid people would want to make an excuse for sexual harassment. For both genders, I must add....before anyone will feel compelled as well, to school me on Colo-rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nigerianiski: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
A woman who always talks about the rights of women trampled upon is not good for any man.

I cannot bring an insecure woman under my roof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by BillgatesMaigad(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is to sey she don block the guy before and the guy no dey gree block.
Him be block proof aswear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
This Lady is so pained and sad, tueh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
I’m not gonna say Genevieve must get married bt she atleast have a bf we can identify her with i mean look at Oprah.

@topic she’s right cos sexual harassment is completely wrong against any gender. I hope the fan is block proof grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by greggng: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
She is too beautiful even without makeup
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Dedetwo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:
Even though I like this lady, it doesn’t take away the fact that she isn’t as sophisticated as many people think she is.

She used absence to create a mystery about herself.

The more she talks, the more she demystifies herself undecided

By the way, that was a crass response to a thought provoking issue.

You start a weighty topic like this only to start blocking those who do not support your line of thought?

You probably might have learnt one or two things from the USA. Most Nollywood actors and actresses seemed even to learn the craps from USA the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by slightlyMad(f): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:
Even though I like this lady, it doesn’t take away the fact that she isn’t as sophisticated as many people think she is.

You start a weighty topic like this only to start blocking those who do not support your line of thought?

Why do I feel this is another Nigerian celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by colossus91(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
planetx13:
Why not just argue constructively angry ..... not running away from what you started under the guise of blocking him......... seems she really needs to have an education undecided undecided

Ciao

true bro she has to be imagine her generalising instead of being particular she generalised me that for me shows utmost illiteracy...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by EmekaBlue(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
who d f does she think she is...bcoz she bin dey act movie abi

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by TimiRume(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:

Why do i have a feeling that you don't like her? Why didn't the man counter her right there? What in her post needed countering? wasn't she right

All these celebrities that feel threatened by Genny would come here to subtly trash her. grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
slightlyMad:
Like I always preach, all these celebrities are just plain dumb.
Genevieve is not any better

The reason all these happen here in Nigeria is because there are no system in place to stop this.
This never happens in developed worlds because there is a functional policing system that will get people who do such arrested and jailed.

In Nigeria, when you are touched inappropriately, you can see the offender next day and you will not be able to do nothing about it because they will get away with it.

Let me ask her, if someone like MC oluomo touches your sister at oshodi, what will you do?

You guys should take advantage of your millions of followers on Instagram to push a third option.

We are no longer in the Jonathan era when one politician will call all nollywood actors into one room and share Nigerian's resources with you guys. That is not happening so the earlier you guys come down from the fence y'all are sitting on, the better.

Just a matter of weeks, one of you guys will come out asking government to invest in Hollywood, in hopes this will attract àtikú or Buhari to come and settle.

Cutting the tree branch won't solve anything, attack the root Genie
so politicians were calling all actors into one room to share national resources and you, I mean only you were there to report the event?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by pocohantas(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
The guy is dumb, like lots of male Nairalanders in that section. They just throw around words they can't defend, then shout ashawo/feminist and olosho upandan. Silly programmed robots.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Sterope(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Her post is as simple as simple gets. It needs no further explanation. Her retort is very appropriate.

bknight:

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by deebrain(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
hemartins:
Genevieve is beautiful even without makeup. That's all I can say.

She is
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by bknight: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sterope:
Her post is as simple as simple gets. It needs no further explanation. Her retort is very appropriate.

If you say so.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by okwabayi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:

I have repeatedly said this on this anti intellectual forum for years on end. The only result I get are insults from the unenlightened.
Genevieve did an average elementary and secondary education in Nigeria. She failed to enter university due to her pregnancy and eventual child birth.
The posters in this forum above age twenty four attended university in Nigeria yet most can't construct a sentence without blunders or express themselves in proper English.
It is only right for her to act on the same level as them or sometimes worse. One shouldn't blame me, they should blame the educational system of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by okwabayi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
The man is right. She really needs education. See her forming feminism in a country where her every move is worshipped. It's obvious women are never satisfied.
I hope she has a fiance because she has chased a huge percentage of men off with that writeup.
I like the way he put it 'cologenderism'. It is one of the things the white man put in place to destabilize African nations. People complain about gays and lesbians but are too unexposed to recognize feminism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
GENEVIEVE NNAJI and CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE and LINDA IKEJI and LESBIAN and FEMINIST and NO HUSBAND = SAME WHATSAPP GROUP.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by Denikayan: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
kobabe:
My crush

You have malaria
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by April4th(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
bknight:

You took the words right out of my mouth. Why start a topic, when you know you can't accommodate other people's opinion.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by okwabayi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
I guess the advancement of feminism to her means bending over a table while an old presidential aspirant pushes her s-hit back up her rectum with his shriveled joystick.
It's all in a day's work for Nigeria's most famous sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education by InvertedHammer: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
/
Nigeria is the land of abuse

Every good thing gets abused: Religion, education.

Even words are not left out: entrepreneur, exotic...and now "epic".

What is epic about Genevieve's dimwitted reply?

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.