Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) (4973 Views)

Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by MrGist: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Senator Ademola Adeleke and Aregbesola on the dance floor while leaving the office for the incoming Governor of Osun state. Lol

Watch vide here - https://gistmore.com/senator-ademola-adeleke-scatters-the-dance-floor-with-aregbesola-photos

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by MrGist: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by MrGist: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by id911(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2018
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Senator Ademola Adeleke and Aregbesola on the dance floor while leaving the office for the incoming Governor of Osun state. Lol

Watch vide here - www.GistMore.com

So Adeleke is now a witch carrying broom?! Lai Mohammed, try again next time

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2018
old news

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by SolutionMee: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy

This is very insightful. Can we all see how democracy was dancing in the video?? Democracy seem to be happy these days. This is a good sign of a promising tomorrow.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by swiz123(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2018
If only his weac result were half as good as his dance moves

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by NaijaRoyelty: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Old News
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by toyeoye(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
swiz123:
If only his weac result were half as good as his dance moves

There's so much more to life than WAEC results son. Life is your professor and you will surely face multiple tests.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is an old video. Serubawon was even in the clip. The video should be from 2014 or 2015.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
I see the senator defecting back to APC. I'm glad the senator has seen the light.

The cursed Igbos jeez will not like this. Yorubas are indeed united.

This cannot happen in igbo land cos they are backward in politics and don't know what they want.

Buhari will sweep the SE, SS as I see many Igbos de camping to APC soon.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by teekay213(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Antipob777:
I see the senator defecting back to APC. I'm glad the senator has seen the light.

This cannot happen in igbo land cos they are backward in politics and don't know what they want.

oga he never defect,that is the video when his late brother was still in APC.

Can't you see his late brother there ni?

But thunder go fire APC for the ojoro wey dem use for him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Olujoe1(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Is like this man is mad
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Olujoe1(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Is like this man is out of his mind
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Antipob777:

some people mvmv shaa o

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by ecdcyber: 5:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Apc always using fake or old multimedia for propaganda
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Alejob: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Confusing walahi. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 6:37am On Nov 29, 2018
I don't understand. Has he also ported
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2018
This man should be special adviser to Okorocha in ministry of happiness.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Brainlord1995(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2018
the man was so good when it come to dance
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Timatayo1: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Propaganda everywhere
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by Timatayo1: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Propaaganda everywhere
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by femimike1(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
I don't understand. Has he also ported

Don't mind this bloggers , they keep recycling old video. This video was 2O14 , when he was camping for Aregbesola
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) by abellad: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2018
this niggar got steps

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu Turned Prayer Warrior Against Abba Kyari IRT Forces / List Of Nigerians Who Have Been Extradited To The U.S / Olisa Metu In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.