Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

UEFA CL: Tottenham Hotspur V Inter Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA CL: Tottenham Hotspur V Inter Milan (259 Views)

This Is The Unluckiest Season Ever, And I'm Still In The UEFA CL Final! - Werner / See Moment Liverpool Were Crowned UEFA CL Champions / UEFA-CL: Real Madrid Advance To Final As Goalkeeper Keylor Navas Saves The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UEFA CL: Tottenham Hotspur V Inter Milan by dabblesports(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino confirms “there will be changes” for the showdown with Inter today.

The Nerazzurri will advance to the Last 16 of the Champions League with a draw at Wembley, as they would hold a three point advantage and the head-to-head advantage going into the last match.

"I think that having the chance to fight for important objectives and having lots matches close together is a good thing,” Pochettino said in his pre-match Press conference.

“We’re playing every three days until January, and if we don’t rotate well we’ll have some problems.

“There will be changes tomorrow, as there will be on Sunday and next week. All the players in the squad will be important.”

This match should have been played at the new White Hart Lane, but it’s not ready.

“Of course I hope tomorrow it will be full. But if it’s not I’ll say nothing wrong afterwards.

“Our fans have been fantastic in the last year and a half. They feel frustration and disappointment because they’re not in the new stadium.

I feel so happy with the fans. I know they can’t be happy with me every single day.

“That’s football. Here the fans are so important. I will always have in my heart the Spurs fans because they’re amazing.”

Visit: https://www.sportsfora.com

(1) (Reply)

Dennerby: Falcons Were Too Compact For Banyana Banyana / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Suspends 4 Fans Over Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse / Free Tips, Get Free Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.