Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria (15702 Views)

Sanction Threats: G-5 Governors Dare PDP, Say We’re Not Afraid / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Write PDP, Say Only Ex-VP Can Win Presidential Election / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by spirul77: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2018
i agree buhari is a disaster,but looking at PDP and atiku's precedents they are not any better, in a sane country the two parties vice presidential candidates,osinbajo and one would be the ones contesting,not their two recycled principals,i would rather use my pvc for better and more fulfilling purposes like opening bank accounts etc than vote for these two certified bigots
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by lucy10(f): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2018
We welcome them to the winning team. Together we will get Nigeria working again.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by megacity: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2018
In 2019, Atiku will defeat Buhari in the north

You can say that I said so

1 Like

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by islandmoon: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2018
while Buhari kinsmen in the north are dumping him and his government that have put the masses into deep suffering like never before to embrace an option that will give Nigerians some relief , Tinubu has refused to let go because they promised to make him president in 2023, SCAM!!! we all can see the scam! if Jubril want my vote, I will give it to him as long as he can come and get it in my asss cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:
Buhari didn't allow you to loot from the economic Resources
Buhari alone looted $1 billion meant for operations in NE while Osinbanjo looted 5.8 billion Naira meant for NEMA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by adetayo234: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:

Buhari didn't allow him to loot, but Buhari allowed buratai, Minister of communication, Ganduje, etc to loot. Please stop acting stupid

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by chiangwar: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
They should expect more , many are yet to leave APC massive defection

Johnnyessence:
CPC leaders dumps APC merger to join PDP

...says Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria.watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9QaN70tUE

1 Like

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
docadams:

Johnnyessenve happy seeing you post again. E Pele. O ti jo meta.
you are welcome ooooooo. well oluwa yo ko ikowalo pada. ojulopesi.
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Ganduri: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
gurunlocker:
I hate how politicians speak bad of people in the party they left just because they are joining another party.

This is Naija, we know you will still change party, possibly back to APC in few years when you request are not met in your new party.
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Pascalogb: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
He was a disaster in 1983, 2015 and if we allow him (god forbid!!) He will show us the next level of it come2019. But koleweke oo.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by gare(f): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:

Very old and stale news, with all the left right and centre stealing you hear and see everyday, you guys are the surprise of the century

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
fixedhollies:
A disaster... i don't know what some people still see in this government. It is the worst performing government. Please don't sing corruption songs to my ears... Buhari government is also corrupt.
Buhari is more corrupt than Atiku

1 Like

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Ewedegubbler: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:

He didn’t allow them to loot only for him to allow his daughter to sit on the board of NYSC and loot there abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by selectedhero(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
peeps4u:

Don't mind him jare. Only a thief will not aspire to be a saint Maina, Babchir Lawal, Oshiomole (who commercialized APC primaries), Ganduje, Buratai, Kyari, first lady herself and several others. These are people who instead of looting our economic resources patriotically decided to safeguard our wealths in their personal pockets.
He should learn from "responsible" Ganduje who has been saving our resources in his agbada.
These are not looters!!!

Lol, bro your sense of humor is first grade.
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by sogodihno: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
socialmediaman:
The decamping hasn’t started yet, wait for the Tsunami that will happen in Buhari’s camp as we get closer to the elections

Atiku is the man to beat in the 2019 presidential election

A u ready to bet? Buhari will still be the president til 2023.
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by herich(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Every sane Nigerian is already tired of this analogue government,
Except the few zombies.

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:
God when will this fellow have sense try to be mature and stop talking like someone that is still sucking your mums breast abeg please for once

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by michoim(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
They are originally PDP looking for pot of soup...
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by feddis(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
The way this APC led government has failed it's supporters if terribly worrisome.

But the good news is that we will all be liberated come 2019 when we get Atikulated.

#BetterNigeriaWithAtiku2019
#BNWA2019
#AtikuPlanLaunch
#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by feddis(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Godforbid.

sogodihno:

A u ready to bet? Buhari will still be the president til 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Chimok: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyin44:
My dear u 're right o jare
Only fool's like u 're singing this song

1 Like

Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by silasely(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2018
D truth is always bitter.....jubili....abi jubiweew is a total failure.... shocked[color=#990000][/color] grin shocked
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Afamed: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Buhari alone looted $1 billion meant for operations in NE while Osinbanjo looted 5.8 billion Naira meant for NEMA.
The tale by midday PDP fed you with
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by Afamed: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Jonnyessense, where have you gone over a month? Glory to Jehovah, you are finding back your propaganda voice again.
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good luck to them.
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afamed:

The tale by midday PDP fed you with
You are a zombie so I expect you to defend thief Buhari. Please can you explain what happened to our $1 billion?
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by nameo: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
fixedhollies:
A disaster... i don't know what some people still see in this government. It is the worst performing government. Please don't sing corruption songs to my ears... Buhari government is also corrupt.

Simply dont know why any sane person i todays Nigeria will disagree with this.

Beats me!!
Re: Sokoto CPC Leaders Dumps APC To Join PDP, Say Buhari Is A Disaster To Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Even the Northerners are complaining! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Names 15 Successful Consortia For Crude Oil Lifting / Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) / Police Confirms Training School Didn't Get Senate Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.