Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop (43263 Views)

Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by Diamond23(f): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good thief!
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by Adakintroy: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
If I was the owner I will settle myself. Pray my laptop serve as a point of contact to turn around is financial forune seeing he is a good human being. Not east tho.

BUT he is no thive in my book..
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by ronaldbecky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Compassionate thief
lolz..i swear thief get level
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
lol. You're to busy posting news on NL to do that.

Hmmmmmm only that?
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by Chuksfela1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dis thief is a Christian criminal
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
redeyes2016:
So, which kind thunder you like self!
grin
The one that sounds like boko haram bomb should serve him right
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
redeyes2016:
So, which kind thunder you like self!
grin
The one that sounds like boko haram bomb should serve him right
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by Rebuke: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Some comments here though. The comments show the real attitude of most nairalanders.

Justifying theft. What d heck? It doesn't matter how emotional a thief sounds, a thief is a thief.

Yhu stole someone's laptop no minding the pain yhu could b putting him thru stealing d laptop.

Imagine everybody stealing bcus they ar broke. If yhu have d guts to steal anything from anybody, yhu shld also b ready to be dealt wt as a thief if yhu get caught.

Yhu bunch of silly entities should better stop justifying stealing here.

Any need dat pushes yhu to put another person in pain for yhur own relief is wickedness.

Wait n see how it feels when someone steals anything valuable to yhu in the name of bin broke. Nonsense
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by merits(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
I was the one.. Any question? grin

I command you before i open my eyes return the laptop to the owner,if not.......... shocked
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by edicied: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
If you steal phone drop the Sim card and the memory card where the owner go see am to do welcome back this days na headache to to recover your precious files even more headache....

If you steal laptoo, try remove the hard drive keep am were the owner go see am. You know how much e go take recover all the movies way day inside? Nigerian thives please be considerate. Thank you
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by UprightEvil: 2:27am On Nov 29, 2018
annnikky:
Chai.. angry so touching... Nigeria is very hard this time around, things are very expensive everybody is just trying to survive buh it shouldn't be by stealing cos stealing doesn't pay sad

u just said "everywhere hard"...

what the guy should do is enter a plea bargain with the guy.

like, "how will I give u to return the laptop"?
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by princfred(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2018
clive2u:
why not ask for ransom at once make e turn kidnapping. thief na thief but this one get small human sympathy but sympathy no go bring back the guy lappy.

imagine if he come return talk say conscience no gree am keep am, if the guy get church mind him go just find way help am if not
Kidnapping of laptop...wow
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by DAntivirus: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2018
NessaBoo:

Been around oo!
tried reaching you continuously, ur number wasn't reachable
Re: The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop by SouthEastFacts: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari is busy providing sanctuary for looters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.