Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Breaking News: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law Dumps Apc For Dpp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law Dumps Apc For Dpp (388 Views)

Kidnaped: Uche Nwosu, Rochas Okorocha Son Inlaw Kidnaped In The Church / Anniversary: Okorocha’s Son Celebrates Network Of Businesses, Philanthropy, Othe / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law Dumps Apc For Dpp by ScooperOfficial: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
[b][/b]
http://www.scooper.news/detail?newsId=1731615

The Chief of Staff and son-in-law to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state, Uche Nwosu has dumped the All Progressives Congress for the Democratic Peoples’ Party, (DPP).

PoliticsNigeria reports that Nwosu, some members of the state house of assembly, as well as some of Governor Okorocha’s aides, defected on Tuesday.

Their defection is reportedly linked to the fall out of the APC governorship primaries in the state in which Nwosu failed to emerge as the party’s gubernatorial candidate.

Recall that Okorocha only recently, declared his support for Buhari and the APC in the 2019 general elections, stating that he remains a member of the party.

The governor was however quick to mention that he would work for the victory of Nwosu as the next governor of the state in 2019 even as he pursues his own dream of becoming a senator representing Orlu Senatorial District on the platform of the APC.

Okorocha while speaking with newsmen at the Imo state government house had said; “What happened in Imo was a clear case of injustice, where Uche Nwosu won the primary and was robbed of the ticket.

This injustice must be addressed. However, in spite of the fact that my aides are leaving the party, I am still a member of APC and will not leave the party."

“I tried to persuade them not to leave, but they have made up their minds. I have done what I can to make them remain in the party, they disobeyed me. I don’t have any moral justification to stop them.

“President Buhari is not behind the injustice done by the party in the state but Oshiomhole is solely responsible for all the injustice meted to my people in Imo State.

For me, I am still a member of APC. Buhari still remains my candidate and I will support him.”

For More Updates Follow Scooper across social media platforms:
Twitter - @scooperng
Facebook- Scooper
Instagram- scooperng

Re: Breaking News: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law Dumps Apc For Dpp by Colonelswitz101(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nice one,imolites have bn looking for the opportunity to publicly disgrace this imbe¢ile and his son-in-law, now nwosu have granted them their wish...
Re: Breaking News: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha's Son-in-law Dumps Apc For Dpp by kingsmecca(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Noo no need, he should remain in APC. Nigerian Politicians jumping from one party to another.

I think the time is come to enact a law that can stop all these nonsense, stay in your party for at least 10years!

Ex-militant Leader Osama Gives Solution To Ending Insecurity In Rivers State / Bulk Whatsapp Message Sender / Nairalanders Please Identify This Snake

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9