Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife (25210 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Timaya And His Daughters, Emma And Grace, Step Out Together / Timaya And A Chubby Female Fan On Stage In Ibadan (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Yomzzyblog: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
'Happiness is the most important thing in life', Singer Timaya replies fan who hopes some day he will address his baby mama, Tamar as his wife.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/between-timaya-and-fan-who-hopes-some.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Yomzzyblog: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Holuwahyomzzy: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Spot on Timaya

8 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Fierce11: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
No man would ever call a wh0re his wife.. O bu ihe ojor! ‎

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good reply.

2 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Celebgistz1: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by madone: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Greatest reply. The only thing I have learnt from timaya

18 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by DwayneChuks(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Most Important and it's absolutely FREE

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by easynetsms(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Timaya that has said he is not ready for any marriage

Check my profile for cheap data plan

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by dkronicle(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Watin we gain if we no die happily and fulfilled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by EarthKing(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
If she is good enough as your baby mama. Why not wife her. Change her last name. It's not so hard to do. Happiness kee yu.

2 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by ArmaniUhuru: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Both Timaya and the fan are mad.

9 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Excellent reply.

2 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fans no go just rest

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kpakam!
Na ppl like d girl wey one man will come out of the blues and say, 'i wi'll marry u, then she will f00lishly accept without knowing if na ghost or real man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by mozona(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
true talk and fact
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
No be small tin o
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by PlayerMeji: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
So??
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by BOOMnaija(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Busy body fan.

I wonder how timaya's marrying or not marrying puts food on her table or books her authomatic ticket to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by SadMemories(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
[/quote] ah please save a life today i'm completely penniless &famished HAVE MERCY ON ME I need one
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by emmadejust(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
undecided Isi'alryt...

11 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fierce11:
No man would ever call a wh0re his wife.. O bu ihe ojor! ‎

Gwa fa!!! wink
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by SingleWahala(f): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Facts only
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by kingharzy: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
undecided

Wife o0o, babymama o0o, concubine o0o. . .
IDGAF, these folks shouldn't waste people's time with issues that do not concern us.
BTW, when's Timaya's next single dropping? ?
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by boss1310(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't understand some people that think because I like your act you must live according to my opinion and lifestyle
not everyone will get married in their lifetime as much I love my marriage it doesn't mean others do and I will never advise anyone who isn't ready for it to do it

4 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Anything can happen, Timaya sewa.
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by sunnymix: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Fans no go just rest
olosho
Re: Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife by SadMemories(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Diso60090:

1k x 100=you be thief
I'm a victim of tsunami buhari and hurricane tinubu.frankly speaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" / Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Funke Akindele Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.