Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments (25206 Views)

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) / Peruzzi Last Moments With Obama DMW Before His Death (Video) / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by adenigga(m): 4:18am On Nov 08, 2023

Omowunmi Aloba, the widow of 27-year-old deceased singer IleriOluwa Aloba alias Mohbad, told the Coroner Inquest sitting at Ikorodu on Tuesday that Mohbad had died long before he was declared dead due to past incidents of bullying, psychological trauma, and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency arrest.

Mohbad’s widow testified that he died in his room on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, in the afternoon.

She said before his death, he had showered and wasn’t feeling okay, so he asked that they switch on the air conditioner in his room, but the AC wasn’t working, so they rushed him to the son’s room.

Omowunmi stated that she was in the kitchen while this was happening, adding that when she came out, she saw the nurse injecting him, and she heard Mohbad telling the nurse to remove the syringe.

She further told the coroner that it was at that point that they had to rush him to the hospital.

According to her, he was in the back seat of the car when the driver said his hands were already cold.

“Immediately I called a bike (motorcycle), OG, his friend, and Mohbad entered the bike, then I took another bike and went straight to the hospital.

“It was the doctor, nurses, the Disc Jokey, and Mohbad ‘s brother that were inside the room while I was outside, when they told me that he was dead, I said it was not possible because I still spoke to him 20 minutes ago and he said after his injection, he would take his son for five months photo shoot,” he said.

She also explained that before his death they went for a show on Monday, September 11, 2023, and they were about 10 people.

The widow of the singer added that she and their baby were inside the car waiting for Mohbad while he was performing and after his performance, Mohbad complained that he was tired and needed to go home, but that he was asked to wait for other artists to finish with their own performance and they waited for an hour.

Speaking on the fight that broke out in the car, she stated that Mohbad had an argument with his younger brother inside the car when Mohbad’s friend, Owodunni Ibrahim, also known as Prime Boy, said his younger brother couldn’t be the one who would disrespect him.

She added, “Prime Boy said he knew what he would have done, but Mohbad told Prime Boy that it was because they were outside and that if they were at home, he would have fought his brother.

“Prime Boy and Mohbad started fighting and I went to get his workers to come and separate them and by the time I came back, I met that people had separated them already.

“During the fight, Mohbad sustained a minor injury at his elbow when he hit the window of the car. The nurse who injected Mohbad has been treating him for two years.

“The nurse injected Mohbad on his shoulder. After the February 22, 2022, NDLEA incident, Mohbad became fearful and refused to go to the hospital because his head was hit with a gun, by NDLEA.

“I was beaten and pushed inside the gutter because I confronted and questioned the NDLEA why they harassed my husband. He was given substance by the NDLEA ever since then he has not been himself.”

She also told the coroner that after the NDLEA attack, he got paranoid he lost his memory up to the extent of forgetting his phone password.

The witness told Magistrate Sotobi Adedayo that people started saying that he was mad and became depressed.

According to her, after Mohbad’s death, she was not aware of where he was buried or even the mortuary and didn’t know anything after.

She further stated that they planned to kidnap Mohbad’s son.

Omowunmi said that she has been getting threats and has always been going out with a face mask because of the threat.

She said, “Mohbad wanted to fly his son to Canada, that was why he got a visa because he didn’t want his son Liam to clock one in Nigeria.”

Mohbad’s wife said he had always wanted his child to be given birth in Canada, but because they were not financially buoyant, he begged her to allow him to fly the child, to which she agreed.

Source: https://punchng.com/Mohbads-widow-testifies-before-coroner-recalls-singers-last-moments

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by TemplarLandry: 4:48am On Nov 08, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Anyenmoney(m): 4:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Which story are we going to believe?
So the wife is trying to remove herself from the picture,. Na wa oh!
RIP Mohbad.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by kristian98(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2023
R
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by VTJN(m): 5:15am On Nov 08, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Which story are we going to believe?
So the wife is trying to remove herself from the picture,. Na wa oh!
RIP Mohbad.
Did you have evidence against the wife?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Gten(m): 5:16am On Nov 08, 2023
The wife is presumed innocent until the contrary is proven. Social media Judge and jury rest.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:16am On Nov 08, 2023
Wahala
Afunja women and cheat is alike Amala and ewedu,

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Tjra: 5:18am On Nov 08, 2023
"Omowunmi stated that she was in the kitchen while this was happening, adding that when she came out, she saw the nurse injecting him, and she heard Mohbad telling the nurse to remove the syringe."

It's obvious this girl is trying to absolve herself of the allegations and indirectly accusing the nurse. Na waoh

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by MS247: 5:18am On Nov 08, 2023
cry

Honestly his family , father , wife and his record label Naira Marley and Larry don't have motives to kill their bread winner, even his childhood friend prime boy

Self medication is bad, getting an injection from a quack nurse for over 2 years is horrible

Gemini are wishy-washy people you should avoid... they create problem about

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by dollarsplenty(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2023
Window at 20s is a great pain particularly with the kind of publicity surrounding her husband's death.

This lady is going through a lot of psychological trauma.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:20am On Nov 08, 2023
This lady must say something please! She's is wife and knows him more than we do

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Segun91: 5:20am On Nov 08, 2023
This dey you style to comot from with list .

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Blake755: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2023
For this life if you kpai the world go move on angry sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by FireUpNow(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2023
Has she agree to do the DNA? #10millio. Is waiting for her to grab.

11 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Sisqoman(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2023
If you kpai. Life goes on... Use your head!

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by ecolime(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2023
She dey commot her hands and implicate the Nurse.

This is a lesson to all Nurses that do home treatments as a side hustle.

May we not be victims of circumstances

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by McDoe(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2023
I think they should just allow the soul of the guy to rest in peace. No matter the inquests, fights, confusion and blames, Mohbad cannot come back to life.

Even Mohbad had his own blames. Live your life devoid of wahala. His life embodied serious confusion

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by OmoOlomo1: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2023
Rest well Imole.
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by franco3075q(m): 5:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Tjra:
"Omowunmi stated that she was in the kitchen while this was happening, adding that when she came out, she saw the nurse injecting him, and she heard Mohbad telling the nurse to remove the syringe."

It's obvious this girl is trying to absolve herself of the allegations and indirectly accusing the nurse. Na waoh
Her story is not adding up

14 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by seandurse(m): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Cut and join story. Prime said Mo was having aguiment with his wife in the car, the wife said Mo was having aguiment with his younger brother. None of them stated what actually led to the aguiment. Only God knows the truth behind all these stories

22 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Father4all: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2023
Complicated story. Last last all suspects will be freed because of lack of evidence. This is NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by Lovemeharder(f): 5:41am On Nov 08, 2023
Why is she speaking up now?
Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by BluntCrazeMan: 5:42am On Nov 08, 2023
Now, they are seriously watering down the whole narrative.

It's well.

God save us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by kestolove95(m): 5:51am On Nov 08, 2023
The versions wey dey this Mohbad story from different respondents go soon pass android version

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments by olaniyilukman(m): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Tjra:

God bless you bro, from everything she said ,it was obvious she cooked up the story because everything she said is not align with one another....

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye Celebrates His 38th Birthday With New Photos / 'I Am Next' - Toyin Abraham Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Baby Delivery / Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.