Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sweet Sensation Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sweet Sensation Test (3062 Views)

Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation / Test Format for Sweet Sensation / Sweet Sensation Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Sensation Test by shawn5ng(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2007
Sweet sensation will be conducting test and interview on 13/4/07 which is friday at exactly 4.00pm. If u are interested just be there.
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by swetangel(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2007
Thanks for the information but please where is the venue for the test.
cheers.
cool
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by osat(m): 1:13am On Apr 13, 2007
Is the test holding in the sky?
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2007
no, it will hold in MR BIGGS tongue
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by olusedo: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2007
its beta not to give any info at all than 2 give half info
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by tglaz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2007
thx 4d info but it remains incomplete as it is void of contents as regards the venue and the catergory of candidates wanted.please lets all endeavor to post complete information.thx,all d best.
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by ubiaru(f): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2007
Thanks alot.but the information is not complete and the category of people needed is not specified.
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by shawn5ng(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2007
Hello house,
I'm very sorry i forgot to post the venue. Though the test has been conducted but hope is still not lost. Go to their head office on Monday at exactly 4, 00pm, venue Sweet Sensation, Opebi.
I think the vacant position is for the store keeper-ND holders, Supervisor-Bsc or Hnd and waiters-sch cert.
I also heard from their staff that they did test every first week in a month. Their test always take place at Sweet Sensation Ilupeju,
I think i've given u all the info u need now and if there is anything u want to know i will be willing to give it out.
I wish u best of luck.
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by olokun(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2007
Can you please tell us what we are going to do there in order to prepare ourselves.Are we going to bring our application letter along or is it just an interview or what?I can't really understand.
When you went there the other time what did you do there?As for me i only have my school cert. that mean i will definitely go for waiters.
So i want you to give me some vital informations about the stuff,ok.Thanks
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by shawn5ng(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
Since u are applying as a waiter u will only be asked questions which i don't have idea of what they will ask u. If u can be patient i will ask one of their staff.
Re: Sweet Sensation Test by olokun(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2007
Thanks for your reply.That means you will have to give the information before the actual time{4:00pm}.And you also know that i have to get there before 4:00pm because of the distance of the place to my area.So please post the information before time,ok.
I will really appreciate it,if you can send the info before noon.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Insight Communications Calling / Gni Plc Invite / Uber Drivers Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.