Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital (46100 Views)

6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack / Matawalle Visits Soldiers Injured In Anka, Bukkuyum Battle With Terrorists / Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Lucifer66(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jirate:

This Man...., There is Light At The End of The Tunnel.
That man is a theif
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Ebenezerk2: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
You need brain surgery
iamJ:
Mr integrity, nothing does you, fire down, if it was possible to make you rule for life, i would support it

buhari buhari buhari buhari buhari buhari
[img]https://media1./images/c4d16427fdfc915eb52f24013505b810/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by seanmozilla: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
Mr integrity, nothing does you, fire down, if it was possible to make you rule for life, i would support it

ODE leleyi sha

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by maxzzo1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
See as burantashi abi buratai fold hand....
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by funsho4man(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
the one and only trustworthy living man within the ruler of our great nation nothing do y
ou my man. Sai Baba Sai Buhari Buhari Buhari. Next level joooooo
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Jirate(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
TheGreenLand:

[s]The way u will be wiped out soon... no doubt about that[/s]

I love Those Soldiers..., It APC And Zombies like You That I Hate

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by ekestic1976(f): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jirate:
Buhari Is A Disaster....., He Should just Go Back to Daura before February next Year, He is Completely Useless.

Femi Aribisala na person? Person wey de query the Christian Bible and call Paul the Apostle an impostor and liar, dat one be person?
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Jirate(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lucifer66:

That man is a theif

Is That Why You Can't Spell "Thief" Correctly?.

Don't Be A Dummy.
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Optional09: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
The short Buhari is over protected

The follow in the middle was like is this guy real?

What a hell! This is not Buhari. The Burantashi was keenly studying the countenance of the solders.

“If raise any alarm I’ll kill you”!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by crafteck(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jirate:

Para venture he's voted in, i await una in 3 years wailing as usual
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Sleekjunior(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
you need help pronto
iamJ:

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Lucifer66(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jirate:

Is That Why You Can't Spell "Thief" Correctly?.

Don't Be A Dummy.
I knew you would try to correct me that's why I didn't bother changing it.
If I want I can speak grammatical words that your 3rd generation will not understand.
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Krak(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:

This is simply sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by ijabiken1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday in Maiduguri, Borno state used the opportunity of the COAS Annual Conference to address Nigerian soldiers at the battlefields to further boost their mocommiserating with the families of the fallen heroes. Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/just-buhari-visits-soldiers-injured-boko-haram-hospital-photos/
election is around the corner,buhari
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by deboysben(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
I love the way he sympathize in the first picture

It's touching
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by iswallker(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
NairaMaster1:

That is if he was tall like before!

So you had to quote everything to make this nonsensical comment.. undecided
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Majlaw(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
How come Jibrin is taller than Buratai here? My Flatoski bro.. Over to you
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Newznow: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Sleekfingers: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nice move...
But they need sophisticated firearms....not those obsolete irons they are using...

They also need to undergo more intelligence training...drones, armor tanks, fighter jets etc are very essential

Mr president do the needful....to stop the boko haram from killing them like chickens

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by efighter: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jirate:

Atikuloot is the tunnel. Everything about him is darkness.
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by seguntijan(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
This picture is just the people that came out to welcome him to Borno o, campaign has not started yet o. PMB/PYO 2023

Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by jayextra(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:

Am glad u know its not nd never possible...so shift with ur cow dung infested watery brain.
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:

he wil rule ur family forever
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by seguntijan(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
seguntijan:
This picture is just the people that came out to welcome him to Borno o, campaign has not started yet o. PMB/PYO 2023

Note
He did not come for campaign oh...
He only came to boast the morale of our military men...
But people of Borno who saw BH in 2013-2018 and saw what quality leadership PMB has given to the fight against Boko Haram attested to what you saw in the pictures.
This is just testing of microphone
Real campaign is building up gradually...
We will tell them... With... " We told you people so..."..
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Victor08032(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
why is he earning salary for if he cannot go &visit them.... :-Xwhy is he earning salary for if he cannot go &visit them....
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Yankee101: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
They're not usually this well taken care of with even hospital gowns etc.

Cos he was coming?
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
AGideon:
Prevention is certainly better than cure. what are they doing to ensure a future occurrence is not recorded?
He has promised to procure modern equipment to finish BHTs.
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nice one.
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Chrisonum: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
it is nw he cares abt his people...wen election would soon start
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by Warship: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital by tiredoflife(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Can boko haram just do us a favour and run down south so we can break this country so fast angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Mbah, Police, Others Flee During Certificate Of Return Presentation / Nigeria's Economy Is Finally Out Of Recession - World Economics / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.