Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! (4259 Views)

Chioma Finally Reacts To Rumours Of Davido Impregnating Two Ladies (photo) / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by Davidfash10000: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chioma breaks the sad news that her parents weren't happy with her. According to revelation after some digging, we found out that she was disowned by her parents after she dropped out of school. Insider revealed that Chioma and Davido first met at Babcook University when Davido was still studying at institution.Chioma once skipped a...

Lalasticalala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAo8jJqMRkI

Re: Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by Davidfash10000: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
wink
Re: Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by brodalikeme(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is this one breaking news? Even Davido should have known.

But why drop out of school because of boyfriend when the boyfriend didn’t drop out of school even for his bestie (music). Boyfriend didn’t stop there, he still went ahead to “be doing” NYSC.
QUESTION
1) Does boyfriend need the degree?
2) What does boyfriend need NYSC certificate for?
3) Boyfriend that knows the value of education, will he spend the rest of his life with a school drop out?
ANSWER
ME: I feel girlfriend is just a phase in boyfriend’s life.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by Excallibur(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
FUCKPRINCE83:
TAA
dis one no well o grin
Re: Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by yungmayor02(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
:
Re: Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by oyatz(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Too much sense will not kill you

brodalikeme:
Is this one breaking news? Even Davido should have known.

But why drop out of school because of boyfriend when the boyfriend didn’t drop out of school even for his bestie (music). Boyfriend didn’t stop there, he still went ahead to “be doing” NYSC.
QUESTION
1) Does boyfriend need the degree?
2) What does boyfriend need NYSC certificate for?
3) Boyfriend that knows the value of education, will he spend the rest of his life with a school drop out?
ANSWER
ME: I feel girlfriend is just a phase in boyfriend’s life.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by brodalikeme(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
oyatz:
Too much sense will not kill you

I come dey fear myself Oo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido! by theophorus(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
...Don't worry joor! David will soon open an Okrika shop for you.

All that matter is Ego.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes On Braless And Transparent Cloth To Dance On The Low. Video / PHOTOS - Kingsley Abasili meets his lookalike Pete Edochie for the first time / Bbnaija Tacha Blasts Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.