Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate (24405 Views)

Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out / Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board / Rigging Plot: PDP Hires Former INEC Chairman As Election Consultant – Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Gistpeeps: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2018

Oby Ezekwesili, the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), has named Ganiyu Galadima as her running mate for the 2019 elections.

She revealed this while speaking at Kwara Hotel, Ilorin, Kwara state on Wednesday, stating that he was the kind of grassroot politician she needs to lift 80 million people out of poverty.

Galadima, who is the national chairman of the ACPN, contested the 2015 presidential election, where he garnered 40,311 votes to clinch the fourth position.

He was only behind the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Muhammadu Buhari; Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Goodluck Jonathan; and Adebayo Ayeni of the African Peoples Alliance.

Speaking about her choice of a grassroot politician, Ezekwesili said Galadima will teach her to be a consummate politician.

“I am very delighted that my vice-presidential candidate, my colleague, the one that will embark on this very important fight for Naija, are you ready to fight for Naija?

“That I have a rugged grassroot fighter as the person who will supplement the things that I know. He will teach me how to be a consummate politician.

“Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima is definitely known for the work he has done at the grassroot level. As someone who started a strong career in local government, he is the kind of person I need, for us to lift 80 million people out of poverty.

“If we need competence, we can buy it; if we need capacity, we can buy it, but there is one thing we cannot buy, and that is character. For me, this gentleman represents that character.”

She said Galadima has been in politics for so long but has refused to be assimilated into the politics of failure, maintaining his character in politics.

https://all-gists..com/2018/11/oby-ezekwesili-picks-ex-presidential-candidate-as-running-mate.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Kelamma(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
Obiageli why won't you just join the moving train and become Atikuobilated? Eh nwanne m nwanyi? Stop this joke and get on board.

No be only Ganiyu. undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by CaptainMitch: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
I am voting PDP, end of discussion, I don't want to waste my vote.

18 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by jerryunit48: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Waste of time if you ask me
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Which kind trouble be this
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by chiedu7: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oby better save ur money & time, nobody is going to vote for you from the South East or South South.

Neither can anybody vote for Buhari, he is a Boko Haram supporter and he does not want Boko Haram stopped.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8224254_buharistoppedusfromfightingbokoharam_jpege9c401af927d22baf23e8056e8dd5f5c

https://guardian.ng/news/how-buhari-stopped-us-from-fighting-boko-haram-south-african-mercenary/?fbclid=IwAR0hQzO-ys7KULmsdHYURAx5Rygs6jfNe4QmZ-bUPd3w1SVVUWBkMG_2c9w

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by coolsheyi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ok, lets see the result come February 2019
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by mee2002: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
This woman is a great woman and a role model....But truely speaking and my thoughts, I don't think the timing is right for her....Nigeria is so complex right now for her to handle right now....

As the year comes to an ends, some nairalanders are still wondering why they have not met their dream and new year resolution for 2018. Here is why and what you need to do to quickly over turn your thoughts and make yourself and family happy....

I will send this to you daily...

#1. First check my signature...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Yankiss(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
They just want to be in the news. Woman to lead Nigeria no be today.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by ekestic1976(f): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chukwudi, you sure say dis una sister no be man so?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Coldplayyy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Doesn’t matter who she picks..cos she has no hopes of winning, in fact she’s not even in the conversation. That said, she’s a great woman tho. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Tobyarab(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Only if people with good intentions like Oby would be allowed the chance to oversee the affairs of this cursed country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
These people sees the important in these northern people, reason why dy rush dem for VP
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Another good candidate
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by success1smyn(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
One of those birthday parties...

grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by ofiko123(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
this woman is just wasting her time, she won't even win in her local govt..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by yemmight(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dead on arrival.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
That pic is Buba Galadima from Yobe state. Not Ganiu

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by breakeven: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kelamma:
Obiageli why won't you just join the moving train and become Atikuobilated? Eh nwanne m nwanyi? Stop this joke and get on board.

Na maniyu.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by breakeven: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kelamma:

Na maniyu. joke of the century
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Peacemaker5128: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ibo should support this innocent woman instead of licking Atiku anus
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by breakeven: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oby. This are not normal times. Let come together and remove this evil called Buhari.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by breakeven: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
ofiko123:
this woman is just wasting her time, she won't even win in her local govt..
Even her ward
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I am voting PDP, end of discussion, I don't want to waste my vote.
hmmmm, am voting APC.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by anambraamaka: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Voting her
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by aku626(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Although it’s not hidden truth that pdp and APC have nothing to offer they’d still be voted
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by VULCAN(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Coming from a BMC who has ceaselessly insulted igbos since he was activated on Nairaland few months ago.

Since Nairaland permits hate speech against igbos you have a supporter in Seun.

Enjoy your 30k a month

R.Ubbish

Peacemaker5128:
Ibo should support this innocent woman instead of licking Atiku anus

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by Paschalp(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
At least she wee go down in history as a failed candidate for presidency, it's a stepping stone for her too

But for now, she is just looking for ways to dissipate her overly accumulated wealth
My account dry ma'am grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by CaptainMitch: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
That is why you will remain a roadside Mechanic
mechanics:
hmmmm, am voting APC.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
That is why you will remain a roadside Mechanic
hahahahahah, at least am choping, better than one.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate by CaptainMitch: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank God.
mechanics:
hahahahahah, at least am choping, better than one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Zainab: Land Borders To Be Reopened Soon / PDP Supporter Collapses At Party Secretariat As Atiku Receives Certificate (pic) / Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.