Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State (24256 Views)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / #takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by VotePeterObi: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRftw9DPibo

Prophet Isa Buba is a fearless pastor. He was the first to call out Buhari incompetence and was invited by the DSS.
He has been string supporter of Peter Obi and promised that he will galvanise Support for him in the Middle Belt.

He has Inaugurated the grassroots support for Obi in Plateau state.

Watch the video above:

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Chigold101(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Naaaaaa
Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by PresidObi: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2022
There's nobody in Nigeria that doesn't know who the best candidate in this election is, if not for some bias, Peter Obi will be taken to Aso Rock and inaugurated without any elections and noise.

Nigeria will get better in one calendar year!

446 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Rightful thing to do.

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Please, people in Plateau should update us…

Which of the presidential candidates is the most popular in Plateau?

I’ve heard Atiku is also popular in the state.

Is it true?

Meanwhile, this is huge o!

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Is it try?
which update una need again

Shebi peter obi would win all southern states and win North Central?

Let us go by this and stop asking for update

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which update una need again

Shebi peter obi would win all southern states and win North Central?

Let us go by this and stop asking for update

I’m a very practical person. Every position I take, I back it up with verifiable facts.

When we always told you guys that Peter Obi will win Rivers, you doubted us until you saw the rally in Rivers which happened despite the rain.

So, me asking for updates from Plateau is just to cement my knowledge of happenings in Plateau State because humans are dynamic; they can change their position in minutes, hours or days.

Do you understand me now??

Mynd44

This should be on front page.

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m a very practical person. Every position I take, back it up with verifiable facts.

When we always told you guys that Peter Obi will win Rivers, you doubted us until you saw the rally in Rivers which happened despite the rain.

So, me asking for updates from Plateau is just to cement my knowledge of happenings because humans are dynamic; they can change their position in minutes, hours or days.

Do you understand me now??
Mr practical person can you now tell us the election or census that have been conducted so far that states obi is winning anywhere

Don't tell me it's the usual cruise behind keyboard

Na so we see youths in endsars rally thinking they were all endsars philosphers, many where for the cruise, free food and attention

Igbos are the least voting zone in reality but make the biggest noise online and offline

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Seefinish: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Obi is a divine project, that's why the wise people are queuing behind him

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by warripekin(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Obi is coming. Agbado and Mikano boys are afraid.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mr practical person can you now tell us the election or census that have been conducted so far that states obi is winning anywhere

Na so we see youths in endsars rally thinking they were all endsars philosphers, many where for the cruise, free food and attention

Igbos are the least voting zone in reality but make the biggest noise online and offline

Lol!

That you dismiss what happened in Rivers shows how impractical you are and why I shouldn’t waste my time with you.

I’m sure that you would say that the crowd that gathered for Atiku in Katsina will translate to votes but the one that gathered for Obi in Rivers, gathered for cruise.

Now, we are here talking about Rivers and you had to make reference to how Igbos constitute lowest voting bloc (a wrong assertion); is Rivers now an Igboland?

Is Nasarawa now an Igboland?

Is Makurdi now an Igboland?

Abi they all came out for cruise?

Sometimes we accuse our political elites of fanning the embers of tribalism to score political points. But I must say that I’m disheartened to come across a young man like you with so much tribalism in you.

Imagine reducing everything happening around Obi to “Igbos”.

How are you then different from Kwankwaso, Buba Galadima, etc?

Goodness lord!

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by BlazinGlory40: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Abeg keep quiet and serve your political interest without insulting any group of people.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

That you dismiss what happened in Rivers shows how impractical you are and why I shouldn’t waste my time with you.

I’m sure that you would say that the crowd that gathered for Atiku in Katsina will translate to votes but the one that gathered for Obi in Rivers, gathered for cruise.

Now, we are here talking about Rivers and you had to make reference to hour Igbos constitute lowest voting bloc (a wrong assertion); is Rivers now an Igboland?

Is Nasarawa now an Igboland?

Is Makurdi now an Igboland?

Abi they all came out for cruise?

Sometimes we accuse our political elites of fanning the embers of tribalism to score political points. But I must say that I’m disheartened to come across a young man like you with so much tribalism in you.

Imagine reducing everything happening around Obi to “Igbos”.

How are you then different from Kwankwaso, Buba Galadima, etc?

Goodness lord!
You have not showed us the census you conducted aside the one from Obi supporters bedroom where they share states with teeth.

You know the reason why you don't hear ipob again?

It's because they are Igbos who have become Obi supporters

You know the reason you don't hear Atiku online again it's because those making the noise online where Igbo supporters who have migrated to Obi

They are master's of chest beating, one Igbo man can make it look like it's 100 people behind a thing yet at the end his minority would be exposed.

Igbos have taken over social media for Obi, Igbos are in almost every states especially the liberal states, so they can really make noise as a group, yes they can get some few locals

At the end it's the minority 100k they have actively that would do social media and do on ground

It's the 100k they would still get in such state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by VERDA: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:

See them...bigots!!!, Tribalism is the only weapon they have, hate for a whole tribe will take you no where, you are a disgrace and one of the major reasons this country is where it is, like leaders like followers.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You have not showed us the census you conducted

SHUT UP!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!

39 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You have not showed us the census you conducted

Where’s the census you conducted that showed that Atiku, your candidate, will win?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Where’s the census you conducted that showed that Atiku, your candidate, will win?
Atiku is a machine, an established politician

It's like asking Buhari who are his followers when he has proven over time they are consistently over 10million

What they show you as supporters is real, not cruise people without pvc

If Obi was assured his VP spot with Atiku he wouldn't have been wasting his time in LP, guyman still attended Atiku declaration because those are the serious politician

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Truthisunique2: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING!
the foolish thing about most Obi supporters is that they are always empty and result to insult than to engage you in facts

That insult is usually the way Igbos reply criticism and that tail of theirs always gives them up

If I ask you why Obi supporters say he is different from the other politician as a saint yet Obi keeps hanging on Atiku "corrupt" anus you would insult me because you have no where to run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku is a machine, an established politician

It's like asking Buhari who are his followers when he has proven over time they are consistently over 10million

What they show you as supporters is real, not cruise people without pvc

If Obi was assured his VP spot with Atiku he wouldn't have been wasting his time in LP, guyman still attended Atiku declaration because those are the serious politician

In 2019, Atiku got 11million votes.

Only 4million of that came from the North.

The implication is that the remainder of 7million votes came from the South.

With Obi’s emergence, Atiku is no longer sure of even 1million of southern votes while he struggles northern votes with Kwankwaso and APC elements.

Your established politician lost his polling unit; such an embarrassment.

Where is the establishment?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria Insha Allah

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by samsononyilo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Is it true?

I thought it was just his church members o. Man organized representatives from over 200 ethnic nationalities in the Middle Belt. These are people on ground. This is the structure they are fixated on.

Obi we know over here...

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by slivertongue: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is a threat to PDP. APC don't count much cos they gat very little to campaign with.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
House to house word to word telling them the good news our life is at stake obi its needed to right this wrong

29 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi is coming

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by id4sho(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Is it true?

Prophet Isa buba, the fiery kanuri born preacher. Peter Obi is winning Plateau State no doubt, he doesn't need to campaign vigorously there.

Plateau people are angry with the nonsense APC&PDP did. Live from JOS

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by ScamHunter: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
One of the best pastors in this country

13 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by AustineE1: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Prophet Isah El-Buba,the fearless one,courageous,outspoken,strong willed,great mobilizer of youths,a beacon of hope,a true man of God in every sense of it. We the youths of middlebelt salute you.

36 Likes

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
id4sho:

Prophet Isa buba, the fiery kanuri born preacher. Peter Obi is winning Plateau State no doubt, he doesn't need to campaign vigorously there.

Plateau people are angry with the nonsense APC&PDP did. Live for JOS

Thank you for the update.

So the man is even Kanuri.

Same tribe with Kashim Shettima.

Interesting.

Nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticlala Seun.

This post should be on front page. Or is it because it’s not fact check against Peter Obi?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Penguin2: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
samsononyilo:

Obi we know over here...

Refreshing to hear.

Thank you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
VotePeterObi:
Prophet Isa Buba is a fearless pastor. He was the first to call out Buhari incompetence and was invited by the DSS.
He has been string supporter of Peter Obi and promised that he will galvanise Support for him in the Middle Belt.

He has Inaugurated the grassroots support for Obi in Plateau state.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRftw9DPibo

Take out the prophet from the title, he is mobilizing supporters as a concerned Nigerian not as a prophet.

Be sensitive in your reportage about Peter Obi, thanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State by id4sho(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Thank you for the update.

So the man is even Kanuri.

Same tribe with Kashim Shettima.

Interesting.

Nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticlala Seun.

This post should be on front page. Or is it because it’s not fact check against Peter Obi?
Yeah, he's kanuri. Their tribes men are very hot. I think he's the first person to blast PMB for incompetency on security that led to his several DSS attempted arrest and invitation finally. His church is about 12 storey building

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video, More Picture:massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto / Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Dickson Laugh Despite Cold War Over Guber Ticket / Omokri's Claims About Buhari’s Absence In 2019 G-7 Summit Misleading - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.