Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,744 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown (18883 Views)

Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown / 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Akiika: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari is not the Governor, LG chairman, or Councillor of Daura. He is not like Jonathan that tarred only the road leading to his house in Otueke.
Sowore go dey yearn like illiterate sometimes. Anyway, continue your reality road show and let the munguns keep funding it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by IbrahimDamola: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:
Stupid Sowore.
So buhari should carry all Nigeria resources to go and goldplate his village abi?

My yoruba muslim brother, if Booharri Jibril cannot value and develop his own community that killed corpers and christians for him during elections, why should we let him shoulder the responsibility of managing the affair of country at large?

Buhari is an incompetent baboon, he is a heavy anchor dragging nigeria backwards, we need to cut him lose.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
OKKO:
That is another testimony of Buhari's integrity, he is not a thief.

I know what your comment would have been if it were Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by nijabazaar: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
OKKO:

Lord save us from this one...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Akiika:
Buhari is not the Governor, LG chairman, or Councillor of Daura. He is not like Jonathan that tarred only the road leading to his house in Otueke.
Sowore go dey yearn like illiterate sometimes. Anyway, continue your reality road show and let the munguns keep funding it.

I remember when you APC zombies claimed Jonathan couldn't tare the road that leads to his village while he was president.
Now you've spilled another lie that he tarred only the road leading to his house.

When this una lies go end?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by emerged01(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sowore next president!

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nukilia: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
No sensible person can defend this Buhari of a crook
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nukilia: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
emerged01:
Sowore next president!

The guy does not have a plan! All the same he's better than the clueless one we have
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
We need pictures please. He better starts construction of the road he will take back to Daura next year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Elliot2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
OKKO:
so as u dey so,u don't knw what is wrong with u until i tell u ba? U no go hear pim pim frm me,i promise u.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Pat4321: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
OKKO:
Must you steal to develop your town and make your people happy?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by obonujoker(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:
Stupid Sowore.
So buhari should carry all Nigeria resources to go and goldplate his village abi?

Alariiwo buh you accused GEJ of not doing the road to Otuoke when he was president.... Why are you using double standard?? You are a fake muslim..... angry

1 Like

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Pat4321: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Akiika:
yes your god integrity is called to question
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Denikayan: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Anything associated with the Dullard na suffer get them

You have malaria
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Xisnin(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shame on Buhari, he couldn't construct a single road in his village.
What a waste.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by chinedumoooo: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Most presidential candidatetes lack appropriate words to convince their electorates. Citing and abuse can't win election in this country because people are becoming wiser by the day.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
OKKO:

So states and cities with decent roads,electricity public amenities and a thriving population are the handwork of thieves ?

Almajiris like you who reason like cows should not be allowed to comment on public fora.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by gurunlocker: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:
Stupid Sowore.

Oh I wish you say the same thing during GEJ era...
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by breakeven: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari don't have time for any development. He is only interested in fighting his enemies and Pursue Islamization policy.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by mandax: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Our next president

The young people's president

BUHARI =Very very old, no life and senseless

Osinbajo = old and zombie to his master

Atiku = Old and still in his right senses

Sowore =Younge and vibrant deserves our votes

Just remembered how Sowore campaigned for Buhari for president for many years.

If Sowore doesn't think he was not smart, let Buhari return the favour to Sowore.

Sowore doesn't seem to understand that Nigeria's fraudulent political structure shall always make educated presidential candidates from the south lose to even a cow presidential candidate from Buhari far northern Nigeria.

Continue running upandan in your campaign to become president of Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by rexwalters: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Anything associated with the Dullard na suffer get them
Words of a failure,why your parents no make life easy for you? it is also President Buhari that made your old folks poor?
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:
Stupid Sowore.
But U Criticized Former President GEJ For Not Constructing The Road Leading To His House. Hypocrite
Spits
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by bolex04(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:
Stupid Sowore.
but if na Saraki,wetin you go talk
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by rexwalters: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
mandax:

Just remembered how Sowore campaigned for Buhari for president for many years.

If Sowore doesn't think he was not smart, let Buhari return the favour to Sowore.

Sowore doesn't seem to understand that Nigeria's fraudulent political structure shall always make educated presidential candidates from the south lose to even a cow presidential candidate from Buhari far northern Nigeria.

Continue running upandan in your campaign to become president of Nigeria.
My Guy nothing is wrong with Nigeria's political system,for us by us,saw the mid term elections 2 weeks ago in the USA,people are still complaining,some are in court,make the best of what you have,democrazy is not for everyone,black man know your way.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by FarahAideed: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
rexwalters:
Words of a failure,why your parents no make life easy for you? it is also President Buhari that made your old folks poor?

Unlike you my parent are not poor and far from it neither am I...The things my parents did for me and what I have done for them in return nobody in your lineage has ever done it ...Oga by the time I finish writing this I swear I have made you monthly salary ..
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by FarahAideed: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
rexwalters:

Unlike you my parent are not suffering and far from it neither am I...The things my parents did for me and what I have done for them in return nobody in your lineage has ever done it ...Oga by the time I finish writing this I swear I have made you monthly salary that is if you are even gainfully employed
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Xfemt(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sincinnati:
But GEJ was a thief for leaving Otuoke in same condition
Oga stop feeding on wht d media and apc propaganda is telling.

Go to otuoke nd see tins for ur sef

No de come here de lie

1 Like

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Jflex07(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
OKKO:
Zombie of buhari rape ya mama, you go still suck em flaccid balls.. You must be an afonja muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns Down Mbolakel, Village Near Chibok On Christmas Day / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 / Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.