Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown (18881 Views)

Months To Tenure Expiration, FG To Build New Medical Centre In Buhari’s Hometown / 2023 Presidency: Katsina Youths Endorse Saraki In Buhari’s Hometown / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by wolexy14(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wait oooo wetin dis guy dey talk.....the qhole of katsina has motorable road wven better than the ones in southwest...na where i serve nah abi dis guy dey sleep ni? Sowore d support wey i dey support u b4 done finish on top dis stupid lie.from mani to daura na express road oooo wetin he dey yan ?
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
OKKO:
That is another testimony of Buhari's integrity, he is not a thief.
(thinking) the road to sen abaribe's house isn't tarred,their are many bad roads around ouk's place-they must ne men of integrity too.
Integrity my middle yansh!!!!!!!
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by globalresource: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alepa:
Stupid Sowore.
So buhari should carry all Nigeria resources to go and goldplate his village abi?

But Buhari built a telepad there for his aircraft

1 Like

Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by kotv: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Somore needs to shut up. He played a role with Buhari becoming president. All the bribes he took to report rubbish and uplift APC prior to 2015 yet, he has mouth to talk.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
rexwalters:
Children in your imagination who criticized Jonathan?don't be sentimental,you seem not to know nothing about Nigeria,what did obasanjo do in Ogun state? other than to revive OFN (Obasanjo Farms Nigeria Limited), this is Nigeria welcome to the jungle,no one owes you nothing,no one will do anything for you.

A note of warning to other people in other parts of Nigeria waiting for good roads or electricity from Mr President,you will wait till 2030,a man can't give what he does not have,Eko distribution electric company is not waiting for anyone to come and give them light,I was thought as a kid,necessity is the mother of invention.
Dnt Call Me A Kid Again B4 I Slap U Tru My Mention Wit My Phone Right In My Bedroom.
BTW I Am Hapi My Liverpool Is Losing. Mind D Way U Quote B4 I Go Vex Bite Off Ur Finger Out Of Frustration. Gudnite
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by mandax: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
rexwalters:
And Civilians from Igbo and Yoruba extract have been playing democrazy for 20 years and did not change it,even when their own,obasanjo and jonathan held the reigns of emperor,nothing was done?at the end the clown jonathan tried to deceive the gullible with a so called illegal constitutional conference that lacked any form of legitimacy?

A Failure will always find someone else to blame for their own shortcomings,You can grab your ECOWAS passport if you have one and move to Ghana if you don't ike the system in Nigeria.

Every ECOWAS country is better than Nigeria.

So are you proud you have a country Nigeria where military dictators created the political structure, supervised the constitution to legitimize the fraudulent political structure they created, and the structure springs up quasi semi-literates as leaders every presidential election,

the structure and the leaders it springs out have made every ECOWAS country be better than Nigeria?

Your Boko sponsors even adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, created a quasi new Sharia country for the 12 Sharia states;

Boko is also fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

What a country you have as Nigeria
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Segeallwell: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sowore his missing it,Nigeria problem are larger than any president home town
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by bejeria101(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2018
You want jubrin to go and hang high tension and get shocked? Mbanu!
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Kaetoh: 1:19am On Nov 29, 2018
OKKO:
That is another testimony of Buhari's integrity, he is not a thief.
see evil awolowo mentality. So only thieves developes a region or place Jesus Christ.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Dotman2210(m): 2:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Stone123:
Waoo. FTC!

Is the present Buhari from Daura?
Omyele Sowore already knew he is not contesting, so playing a good boy for an appointment.

There was a country
Did you read the post at all? Stop displaying your stupidity
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by Gandollar(f): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Alepa:
Stupid Sowore.
So buhari should carry all Nigeria resources to go and goldplate his village abi?
Did you say the same thing when you were tarring the roads at Otuoke? Hypocrite kowai!
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by oasis10: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2018
I love this guy, but is a game of numbers, sorry, hope you win 2023.
Re: Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown by DedeNkem: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Kim Jung UN of North Korea does not go to America. America goes to him. What is so special in going to America?

Oh my! Some Nigerians are plain morons.

The context wasn't about traveling to the U.S, it was about being banned for being corrupt!

Continue to vote for thieves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos 2019: APC Kingmakers Who’ll Shape The Polls (pics) / Wike: I Can Walk Around Rivers State Without Security Because I Have Performed / Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.