Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (11889 Views)

CAC Online Registration - How To Start And All You Need To Know / Registering Business On CAC / Need Help On Cac Online Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by Chrisbella24(f): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2021
LikeAking:

The country is messed up.

They intentionally created these hiccups to enable the various CAC agents make big bucks.

I just tire for Niaja.

Where you able to solve this?
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by LikeAking: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Where you able to solve this?

Someone helped.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by Chrisbella24(f): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2021
LikeAking:

Someone helped.

How did they go about it please
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by LikeAking: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Check ya box.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by LikeAking: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chrisbella24:

lekan6ix@yahoo.com

email him.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by Chrisbella24(f): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
LikeAking:

lekan6ix@yahoo.com

email him.

How much did he charge?
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by flave01: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Please i recently created CAC-CRP Account with my details and I tried applying for name reservation for my friend, unknown to me that my profile will be used as part of/or the proprietor. Please is there a way this can be modified as the Business name reservation belongs to my friend and not me.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by LikeAking: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Chrisbella24:

How much did he charge?

No b wetin we go talk for public.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by Donkachi1: 2:37am On Mar 12, 2021
berndodlion:
I am facing the same issue
If anyone has the solution, please share with us.
Their customer care seems not to have any solution.

HELP oooo
JUST CLICK ON UNRESOLVED QUERY
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by TwoEyedMan: 1:50am On Jun 02, 2021
It's a bit of a shame (and a testament to the Nigerian condition) that some people here have tried to make a mountain out of what might in fact be a fairly routine solution. For everyone facing this problem, this is how I solved mine:

1. Whether you're a first proprietor or first director with incomplete details, your first task is to click on Dashboard. Don't attempt to resolve the query just yet.
2. To the right of your screen (on desktop, not mobile) on the Dashboard page, you will see the Edit Profile link below your name. Click on that and update the details.
3. Don't attempt to resolve the query yet. Instead, log out of the portal. You can wait a few hours just to be sure.
4. Log in again. Then go to your queried application. Your first director details should have been updated.

Hope this works for you.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by simplicity18w(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2021
i figured how to edit the details in the CAC presenter query

Just login to your dashboard and click on Edit profile
input all the details needed before you click on the unresolved query Button then just keep clicking save and continue at the last preview page it will reflect all the edit you just did

call me if you have any Issue
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by Olaope12: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2021
TwoEyedMan:
It's a bit of a shame (and a testament to the Nigerian condition) that some people here have tried to make a mountain out of what might in fact be a fairly routine solution. For everyone facing this problem, this is how I solved mine:

1. Whether you're a first proprietor or first director with incomplete details, your first task is to click on Dashboard. Don't attempt to resolve the query just yet.
2. To the right of your screen (on desktop, not mobile) on the Dashboard page, you will see the Edit Profile link below your name. Click on that and update the details.
3. Don't attempt to resolve the query yet. Instead, log out of the portal. You can wait a few hours just to be sure.
4. Log in again. Then go to your queried application. Your first director details should have been updated.

Hope this works for you.

You are simply God sent, folks here making it all serious and deep.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by ComingKing: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2021
TwoEyedMan:

Hope this works for you.

This should save a lot of stress.
What caused the problem is from the platform developer trying to copy the profile data into the proprietor details which you cannot delete or edit. They even make it impossible for you to add new either as the bottom disappear immediately the page loads

I did solve my problem using another unusual method
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by justbayo: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2021
I want to remove hide proprietor's residential address. It added 25k to the cost. But I can't even find the edit button.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by justbayo: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Please, who can help with this?
justbayo:
I want to remove hide proprietor's residential address. It added 25k to the cost. But I can't even find the edit button.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by justbayo: 7:27am On Oct 06, 2021
justbayo:
Please, who can help with this?
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by VNTS: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=justbayo post=106489677][/quote]
It is okay. Go back and press the toggle button for hiding the address back to public. Then save. o to the payment part and you will see the 25k payment option and the regular fee payment option. Ignore the 25k and continue with the regular fee.

That is all. Sometimes you get lucky and don't get charged for hiding director's address. Other times they charge you for it.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by omoyami: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
VNTS:

It is okay. Go back and press the toggle button for hiding the address back to public. Then save. o to the payment part and you will see the 25k payment option and the regular fee payment option. Ignore the 25k and continue with the regular fee.

That is all. Sometimes you get lucky and don't get charged for hiding director's address. Other times they charge you for it.

I am having an issue with my registration. After submission, series of queries followed and attended to.
Now, I was asked to delete branch addresses. The buttons for "Delete" and "Edit" appears but they are not responding. I have tried it severally both on phone and laptop, the same results - the buttons not responding.
I then clicked "Resolved" since last week. My submission is still pending up till now. Whereas it take maximum of 3 days to get it reviewed and feed back before now.

If there is anything I am missing, kindly tell me.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by craves(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2022
simplicity18w:
i figured how to edit the details in the CAC presenter query

Just login to your dashboard and click on Edit profile
input all the details needed before you click on the unresolved query Button then just keep clicking save and continue at the last preview page it will reflect all the edit you just did

call me if you have any Issue

mine was a query due to a difference in one letter, a mistake i made when creating the account. they say it didn't match with the national ID i attached. i have made attempts to edit it but the proprietor name field is not editable on the cac website.
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by poncedeleon: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
flave01:
Please i recently created CAC-CRP Account with my details and I tried applying for name reservation for my friend, unknown to me that my profile will be used as part of/or the proprietor. Please is there a way this can be modified as the Business name reservation belongs to my friend and not me.

who can help on this pls. facing similar problem. how do u remove your name as the proprietor since its not you busines and have already reserved name it my account.?
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by Idoko619(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
ComingKing:

This should save a lot of stress.
What caused the problem is from the platform developer trying to copy the profile data into the proprietor details which you cannot delete or edit. They even make it impossible for you to add new either as the bottom disappear immediately the page loads

I did solve my problem using another unusual method

Pls can you enlighten me, I'm facing this same issue right now
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by gallantnerd(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2022
Please were you able to resolve this? I am currently going through this and the CAC customer service is not helping matters.

poncedeleon:

who can help on this pls. facing similar problem. how do u remove your name as the proprietor since its not you busines and have already reserved name it my account.?
Re: Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online by gallantnerd(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Were you able to resolve this, please? I am facing this issue at the moment.

flave01:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Scale Business In Nigeria / Any Explaination to the dominance of St. Louis Sugars in Nigeria / Preventing Your Business Name From Being Reallocated By The CAC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.