Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah (19267 Views)

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by sunnymix: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank God u didnt..
WHEN THERE IS LIFE,THERE IS HOPE...
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Rexnegro(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
y u no com jump ?

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Sandypearl: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Why consider? U for jump.I dey vex for the person or thing way hold you back right now...
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by lepasharon(f): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oh dear.

Cute girl anyway, I follow her on ig

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by TheMainMan: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rexnegro:
y u no com jump ?
Sandypearl:
Why consider? U for jump.I dey vex for the person or thing way hold you back right now...
Damsyjay:
You think i will pity you abi??
id4sho:
u 4 jump na
alexistaiwo:
Who come hold you
?
nawa o

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by DaMsOn007(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by TheMainMan: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Olujoe1:
I pray the thought won't come again.
Amen jare... beta person

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Gkemz: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thank goodness you reconsidered. We don't wanna lose anyone so that all of us will ride through this economic woes and see buhari and his cowmen sent back to where they truly belong 2019.

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Emmzy201(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
TheMainMan:
i used to loved this lady bk dn... and i sometimes wondered what happened to her... she was very promosing... i remember her songs then ko ma roll, louder and so on... i even thought she was making a comeback when she sang destinambari ft phyno then

thank GOD she spoke out coz people will marvel if they can see the hate going on the industry

just keep doing what you love doing... GOD is your strength..
She was truly promosing

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
See in as much as I give kudos to anyone fighting depression and having the ability to come out and admit it.
I just hope that most of these celebrities are not using the word "depression" just to trend.
Because if they are it would be a massive disservice to the people who are actually suffering from it.

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Ifywildrose1(f): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Y didn't you.
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Chukzy44(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
GistersNG:

News from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/i-once-considered-jumping-off-third-mainland-bridge-mo-cheddah

Jumping off a third mainland bridge?and they were dead soldiers who hoped and prayed to God for a chance to live?well good luck with that I'm outta here...
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Vendee: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2018
Mo'Cheddah, mi o gba mo lenu pa...
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by deleo16(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2018
gabazin080:

Typical Nigerian comments.
Kids everywhere.
Most of you mocking her are still living with your parents and haven't experienced life.

Depression and Suicide thought is not something you joke with. Don't mock people unless you have been in their shoes before.
Have gone through that path before and know what if feels like
please tell them say it loud
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by AHCB: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Pele mo'cheddah. That's the way things turn out to be when you roll with pigs.

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by flejnr2(f): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2018
YOU For still make headline if you jumped. Either ways is a goal
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by timibare(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2018
dat year she leaked her pics lol....small boobs
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by pope191: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Angrydaveed:
See in as much as I give kudos to anyone fighting depression and having the ability to come out and admit it.
I just hope that most of these celebrities are not using the word "depression" just to trend.
Because if they are it would be a massive disservice to the people who are actually suffering from it.

Broda shey if you no get money and you want to go to lekki from mainland, you can manage enter public transport with less or no wahala. But celeb without any show or endorsement coming dia way, can't stoop low, here no car or faulty one, had to lock his/her self indoor with different thought running in dia mind, at least to move from mainland to lekki and back, he/she need like 10k coupled with the drop something people... Depression will surely set in, life just ain't easy for celeb once business and money is not flowing the way it used to be.

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by skillz111(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Your leaked nude picture contributed to your depression, suppressing some truth doesn't kill your depression girl your whole truth brings about closure and that's what you need.

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by megareal: 12:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Angrydaveed:

I doubt it. A lot of artistic people are melancholic which makes them naturally prone to depression. Add the stress of the job, competition, backstabbing and backbiting, molestation etc. and you have a very nice recipe for depression. They live on the edge but others don't really know it.

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by lazinny(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Ko ma roll . That song was a hit then. Much respect girl !!

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by emmyz20(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=DrUmaru post=73393263

Hafa
How much ?
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2018
She was so good way back and one day she just disappeared lile a ghost from the music industry. She did a come back but it was too late. Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade and others held the forte whilst she was gone. And then we had Kel the rapper back then she too Fiam.. just like that she was gone. All of them just lost undecided

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2018
megareal:

I doubt it. A lot of artistic people are melancholic which makes them naturally prone to depression. Add the stress of the job, competition, backstabbing and backbiting, molestation etc. and you have a very nice recipe for depression. They live on the edge but others don't really know it.

I know that being an individual that has artistic talents coupled with being a celebrity and having demanding fans can lead to depression, no dispute there.
But you should not cancel out the fact that in today's world , due to the trend of social media and wanting to feel relevant; people are willing to make up any type of stories just to get people's attention and love.
I never said it's not possible for celebrities to get depression after all they are only human.
But anyone who uses depression to trend would be a massive disservice to the real people going through it, and most people are depressed and don't even know it.
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by davillian(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2018
You should have concluded from the house.
So you just go there and jump without a second thought.
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2018
pope191:

Broda shey if you no get money and you want to go to lekki from mainland, you can manage enter public transport with less or no wahala. But celeb without any show or endorsement coming dia way, can't stoop low, here no car or faulty one, had to lock his/her self indoor with different thought running in dia mind, at least to move from mainland to lekki and back, he/she need like 10k coupled with the drop something people... Depreciate will surely set in, life just ain't easy for celeb once business and money is not the way it used to be.

Bros I sabi wetin u dey talk,but remember say because all these social media don dey now... people dey ready to talk anything for mouth just to get people attention
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by chiefojiji(m): 1:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Mami water was having a nice time with papi water the time u felt like jumping....
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Bitterleafsoup: 2:06am On Nov 29, 2018
gabazin080:

Typical Nigerian comments.
Kids everywhere.
Most of you mocking her are still living with your parents and haven't experienced life.

Depression and Suicidal thought is not something you joke with. Don't mock people unless you have been in their shoes before.
Have gone through that path before and know what if feels like
Proud of you for talking about and making it out. I too have delt with depression because of loosing my business way back. You are blessed my dear!

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Bitterleafsoup: 2:08am On Nov 29, 2018
Angrydaveed:

I know that being an individual that has artistic talents coupled with being a celebrity and having demanding fans can lead to depression, no dispute there.
But you should not cancel out the fact that in today's world , due to the trend of social media and wanting to feel relevant; people are willing to make up any type of stories just to get people's attention and love.
I never said it's not possible for celebrities to get depression after all they are only human.
But anyone who uses depression to trend would be a massive disservice to the real people going through it, and most people are depressed and don't even know it.
Most super stars deal with depression. What do you think happen to Michael Jackson?

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by smellingmenses: 2:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Emmzy201:

She was truly promising

I think she is better far away from that whacked life.... she should enjoy her life with real people or help upcoming talents like her

Late Oladips Refused To Release His Album Until He Got Justice For Mohbad(vid) / Collins Ononuju – Biko (feat. Iyke Realm) [official Video] / Tiwa Savage Performs At The 17th Annual National Women’s Conference (Photos)