Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah (19135 Views)

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Nne, it is a jungle out there.
There is more HATE, than LOVE!

. . . . And the world was created perfect ooooooo, till a serpent with bigger powers entered the equation. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by pope191: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Angrydaveed:

Bros I sabi wetin u dey talk,but remember say because all these social media don dey now... people dey ready to talk anything for mouth just to get people attention

Yep! I get what you r saying, but I can tell you from the little I know about her, she's fragile and easy to flow with.

1 Like

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 29, 2018
pope191:

Yep! I get what you r saying, but I can tell you from the little I know about her, she's fragile and easy to flow with.

If that's the truth then I hope she fully recovers from depression.

2 Likes

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by WiseStarr(m): 4:52am On Nov 29, 2018
You have to be rugged in whatever you are doing

1 Like

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by onunwa21(m): 4:57am On Nov 29, 2018
Cos u gat a choice!!¡!!!
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by ReachHard: 5:41am On Nov 29, 2018
So, by definition and calculation of her age, "Won Beri" came out in 2006 abi??
All these entertainment journalists won't kill me cheesy
So much for mediocrity!
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by sundaygray(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2018
BanevsJoker:
Was that when your brain was hacked into sending your nude pics?
Wait o she send nude pics ehn?
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by id4sho(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2018
gabazin080:

Typical Nigerian comments.
Kids everywhere.
Most of you mocking her are still living with your parents and haven't experienced life.

Depression and Suicidal thought is not something you joke with. Don't mock people unless you have been in their shoes before.
Have gone through that path before and know what if feels like
u can't stand what I experienced, my story will soon come up on Nairaland. NPF FHQ came for my head months ago and I had to go and clear my name . Men in their 50-60s where hiding like cowards and am 28,I could have been shot dead by raids of the Nigerian Police but mercy said no. Nobody cares about you except a few you don't know. I know what it means to sleep for 5~6 hours in a month (depression at its peak). lemme stop here

1 Like

Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by helphelp: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2018
gabazin080:

Typical Nigerian comments.
Kids everywhere.
Most of you mocking her are still living with your parents and haven't experienced life.

Depression and Suicidal thought is not something you joke with. Don't mock people unless you have been in their shoes before.
Have gone through that path before and know what if feels like

It's I've and not "have"
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by femi4: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2018
ifex370:
What's a mo chedda? undecided
indomie generation
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by mechanics(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Thank God she didn't try it.
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by newoffer: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Fake life results to depression. anytime u wanna jump please inform us so we come profile your jumping.

fake life is bitter
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by raphy(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2018
I never knew she was Yoruba until now.and i didn't knwonshe has stop music.because of Hater's.i likely her type. But she should have stand Strong ans don't let anything stop her.all the best in her fashion business.
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Wfmartthings: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Them Hold you?
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by suremanpatriot: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Mo cheddah,I cannot forget you o! grin
Re: I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah by Surfboard(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2018
My baby.

Thank God you didn't kill yourself, and you're still with us today. Some of us still love you and still listen to your songs. Hope you have new songs on the way, cause we are super starved now.

If you've chosen not to do music anymore, it's fine. Wishing you the very best in whatever you lay your hands on in the future.

Remember, some of us still love you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics / Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help / Throwback Photo Of Joshua Ebimobowei Agai, The Current Mr Nollywood Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.