Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP (27453 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC / Six Imo Lawmakers Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by hammerFC: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
omoteacher:
If the party favours them they all say all good things when it doesn't favour them they cross carpet. No political ideology. Majority of naija politicians are just in politics for their self*sh reasons and not for good governance to serve the populace.Jah pls direct our leaders right.

U dat is electorate, do u have political ideology?

U vote based on religion and tribes man and then blame the leaders you elected afterwards.

May Jah deliver us from Tribal and Religious biggot voters.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by pkang: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Will he now be chosen as the standard bearer of PDP?
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Greedy man, if He likes they should join republican party, He is gone forever
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by onubijoe(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
I will personally advise Okorocha to follow the right track and stop deceiving yourself and people around you PDP is a platform you can actualize your political careers. Mr Nwosu welcome to a place of knowledge and integrity

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is this the best strategy this desperate governor could come up with? Your son in law won the ticket my foot! How? On what basis? You just want to foist him on Imo people to cover your own bloody tracks.

Okorocha feels he built the APC structure in the East and will not leave it for anyone. So he plans to take it back through the back door.

1. He remains in the party to monitor and oversee things from the inside and maybe frustrate the party's chances in the governorship election.

2. He rigs in his puppet son in law in DPP by buying over the umpires.

3. After the expected victory, his puppet son in law and aides decamp back to the APC.

4. He then hopes to have the structure back, his skeletons buried, his daughter becomes first lady taking over from her mother.

5. Okorocha continues to support Buhari and his pipe dream of being favoured when his party begins to consider candidates from the SE for the post of president or vp in future elections.

You try well, wwll oo. Keep proposing, while God decides in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Gkemz: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rochas is suffering from iberiberism while Uche Nwosu belongs to yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Carlyscales: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
id911:

If I were the party chairman, I would have withdrawn the sponsorship of his senatorial ticket and then suspend him from the party immediately. The kind of party system they run in Nigeria isn't found anywhere in the world

What's Okorocha's offence from ur understanding

He asked for Senate ticket u gave him, he stayed in d party.

His aids asked u denied them, they left for where they were given d tickets.

So what's Rochas own there?

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Uche Nwosu aga go na DPP ga gbalani
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Carlyscales: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
id911:

If I were the party chairman, I would have withdrawn the sponsorship of his senatorial ticket and then suspend him from the party immediately. The kind of party system they run in Nigeria isn't found anywhere in the world

What's Okorocha's offence from d write up or ur understanding

He asked for Senate ticket u gave him, he stayed in d party.

His aids asked u denied them, they left for where they were given d tickets.

So what's Rochas own there?

Abi u de look for where to transfer agression ni?

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Carlyscales: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
pkang:
Will he now be chosen as the standard bearer of PDP?

He's already there!

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Bhol28: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Desperadoes
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
Despirado
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Mafulul(m): 1:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Nonnyflex:
At last, Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday announced the movement of his son-in-law, Mr. Uche Nwosu, other aides and members of the State House of Assembly from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Democratic People’s Party (DPP).

Okorocha, who spoke with journalists at the Government House, Owerri, however, promised to work for the victory of Nwosu as the next governor of the state in 2019 even as he remained in the APC as its candidate for Orlu Senatorial District.

He also accused the APC governorship candidate in the state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, of duping the deputy governor, Mr. Eze Madumere, former Secretary to the State Government, Mr. George Eche, and his predecessor, Mr. Jude Ejiogu, from the governorship ticket.

According to him, what happened in APC primaries in many states presents interesting scenario as the party he said is known for justice, equity and fairness has been dented by the National Chairman, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole.

He said, “What happened in Imo was a clear case of injustice, where Uche Nwosu won the primary and was robbed of the ticket. This injustice must be addressed. However, in spite of the fact that my aides are leaving the party, I am still a member of APC and will not leave the party.

“I tried to persuade them not to leave, but they have made up their minds. I have done what I can to make them remain in the party, they disobeyed me. I don’t have any moral justification to stop them.
“President Buhari is not behind the injustice done by the party in the state but Oshiomhole is solely responsible for all the injustice meted to my people in Imo State.

For me, I am still a member of APC. Buhari still remains my candidate and I will support him.”

Okorocha maintained that Imo people did not play politics of party but politics of individual, revealing that the people’s interest in APC was by his own making.
He contended that among the various governorship candidates in the state, his son-in-law, Nwosu, remained the best and vowed to support him to fulfill his governorship ambition.

The governor stated that most of his aides who were presumed to have betrayed him never did so, but were given fake hopes, adding, “They were deceived into believing an illusion. This is a scam played out by Senator Hope Uzodinma after all the efforts they put up in making Uzodinma the governorship candidate; he now realized that they cannot be trusted with any position, including that of his running mate. This is the game behind the game.”

Nwosu had contested the APC governorship primary election in the state but lost out to Uzodinma, sparking off a wave of protest from Okorocha that has culminated in yesterday’s defection of his associates.

Source; https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/28/finally-okorochas-aides-imo-assembly-members-defect-to-dpp/?amp
This is the highest level of anti party being perpetrated by Rochas. Suspend him from the party asap!
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by LegendAllegro: 3:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by KanwuliaExtra: 4:05am On Nov 29, 2018
Signs and wonders! grin
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by toprealman: 5:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Untill Imolites work together and ensure that this joker DO NOT smell the senate, I won't take their SOS cry seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by onunwa21(m): 5:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Emeka Ihedioha our next governor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by shizzle11(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Good development.

Nice move Roach-ass....this move is very very welcome

The task of sending away, expelling, deleting, erasing, expunging, eliminating, dismantling, pulling down and tearing apart everything and anything about the devilish broom-wielding party just made easier and the task must be completed without leaving any stone unturned come February next year

More stupidity to your iberiberism mr ocokroacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by shizzle11(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2018
onunwa21:
Emeka Ihedioha our next governor!!!!

Iji ya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by badesco(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2018
Okorocha can't eat his cake and still have it, he can't be supporting his in-law in DPP and expect to win his own senatorial seat in APC .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by IbrahimDamola: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Oshiomhole should expel okorocha from APC. Being in one party and supporting another is anti-party activities.

Expel okorocha, let him join DPP and contest for his senatorial ambition there if he is sure of his popularity.
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by zoedew: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2018
A case of eating one’s cake while it is still sitting in the oven!
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by igwefivestar(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2018
Nonnyflex:
At last, Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday announced the movement of his son-in-law, Mr. Uche Nwosu, other aides and members of the State House of Assembly from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Democratic People’s Party (DPP).

Okorocha, who spoke with journalists at the Government House, Owerri, however, promised to work for the victory of Nwosu as the next governor of the state in 2019 even as he remained in the APC as its candidate for Orlu Senatorial District.

He also accused the APC governorship candidate in the state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, of duping the deputy governor, Mr. Eze Madumere, former Secretary to the State Government, Mr. George Eche, and his predecessor, Mr. Jude Ejiogu, from the governorship ticket.

According to him, what happened in APC primaries in many states presents interesting scenario as the party he said is known for justice, equity and fairness has been dented by the National Chairman, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole.

He said, “What happened in Imo was a clear case of injustice, where Uche Nwosu won the primary and was robbed of the ticket. This injustice must be addressed. However, in spite of the fact that my aides are leaving the party, I am still a member of APC and will not leave the party.

“I tried to persuade them not to leave, but they have made up their minds. I have done what I can to make them remain in the party, they disobeyed me. I don’t have any moral justification to stop them.
“President Buhari is not behind the injustice done by the party in the state but Oshiomhole is solely responsible for all the injustice meted to my people in Imo State.

For me, I am still a member of APC. Buhari still remains my candidate and I will support him.”

Okorocha maintained that Imo people did not play politics of party but politics of individual, revealing that the people’s interest in APC was by his own making.
He contended that among the various governorship candidates in the state, his son-in-law, Nwosu, remained the best and vowed to support him to fulfill his governorship ambition.

The governor stated that most of his aides who were presumed to have betrayed him never did so, but were given fake hopes, adding, “They were deceived into believing an illusion. This is a scam played out by Senator Hope Uzodinma after all the efforts they put up in making Uzodinma the governorship candidate; he now realized that they cannot be trusted with any position, including that of his running mate. This is the game behind the game.”

Nwosu had contested the APC governorship primary election in the state but lost out to Uzodinma, sparking off a wave of protest from Okorocha that has culminated in yesterday’s defection of his associates.

Source; https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/28/finally-okorochas-aides-imo-assembly-members-defect-to-dpp/?amp

Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by henryobinna(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Roland17:
Sense no go kill Okoro.. Why him no follow dem move go DPP if him liver strong?

Nwosu was led to the slaughter house by Okoro, sadly, his political career in Imo State is dead and buried because Imo never forgets.
Rochas didn't lead uche to any slaughter house, rather he made him popular and overnight turned him to politician of popularity in imo.
Question is who was Uche Nwosu politically before now?

Absolutely nothing but a son in law to a governor
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Kelvinlytl(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2018
UCHE nwosu the next governor of Imo river black to daura Is a project
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Casemiro(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2018
annnikky:
Still he'll not smell that seat undecided

what's this

choi cheesy
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by Amaechi5(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
They are already losers, they should all go and die.

Meanwhile learn how to use multiple whatsapp accounts on one phone through here https://zpykiostech.com/gbwhatsapp-6-85-apk-android/
Re: Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP by ofwest47(m): 12:58am On Nov 30, 2018
His son in law has lost already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.