Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (23895 Views)

Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Yeye people.

I have always said that Police officers should be given drug, anger management and Psychiatric tests every six months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2018
angry
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2018
their taste for blood is second to none
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Josh44s(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Failed country.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FREEMADNESS: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2018
They still have time to take him to police station. It's like reporting Ceasar to Ceasar. Somebody they suppose to have lynched danu danu

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MahatmaGhandi: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2018
What a country.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by geezynoni: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
fran6co:
They shd deploy that man to sambisa
Abi ..since he knows how to kill,he should go and kill boko haram
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Father lord please cover me and my family with the blood of Jesus, no untimely death in my home. Amen

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Saddening. Rip
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rocktation(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2018
What? angry
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2018
May Your Soul Rest In Peace Pastor.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2018
The SARS officer should not be dismissed, he should not be jailed. He should be allowed to continue his job but within the perimeters of the police station and all his salary and every single kobo he earn should be sent to the deceased family till he dies. No retirement for him.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Agberos on uniform called SARS....The day i will beat one real good ehn.

That Gun just dey help dem
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by pawpzman: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Anything Force in this country should be scrapped or should be mandated to undergo rigorous psychological test before recruitment.

My story.
I was on my way coming back from work around 7:30pm, I saw group of guys about 6 of them dressed in red and back attire just very close to my gate, one of them approached me with a flash of touch light like "hey stop there, where are you coming from" I stopped and told him I was coming back from work, do you know that the guy wanted to reach out to my phone but I miraculously bolted, they kept chasing me till I ran across the highway.(a very big risk on my part)

After several minutes, I called some of the people at my apartment to asked who were those guys mounting at the gate, lo and behold they said they were police officers arresting people for no just cause, dressed like bandits, no decent official approach or attire to indicate that they belong to any government security agency.
I could have been a victim but the Lord saved me from these hooligans in Uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2018
coolhamid:
Most of these FSARS guys are just touts in uniform.
On a serious note, I try as much as possible to always avoid 1-1 conversation with any uniform person holding a gun in Nigeria. Most of them are only holding that AK 47 , they are not properly trained on how to use them .
They were trained
But forgets the safety of using guns.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2018
When we tell you to #EndSARS and their impunity you say we are wailers.

Booharii actually loves SARS because he loves anything that brings pains to the citizenry as a tyrannical bigot that he is so he won't scrap SARS who are simply criminals with authority to carry arms.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by rayobaba(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Mmhmm. No one is promised next second in life.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by noordean(m): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2018
These SARS are causing more harm than good in this country. Don't Know why nothing has been done about them.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by technuel: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Was there yesterday they nearly killed that SARS officer. As at the time I was there he was already unclad.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
After Gen Jibuhari

Na SARS.

Lawless
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2018
It is well. He ended a life and shattered a family because of pride.
Someone will return the same bullet to him in due course. Life is spherical they say.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Since this idiot can kill an unarmed lasma official in public.
I begin to wonder what they do to people in private Bunch of criminals.

The most annoying part is that they always shot to kill civilians.
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by harkandey(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
guyz for don do jungle justice to this idiot sars, i pray he get killed too
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by leisuretym: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
technuel:
Was there yesterday they nearly killed that SARS officer. As at the time I was there he was already unclad.
Are you serious?
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ikaboy: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2018
lanterngurl:
Some people thought FG or IGP have scrapped SARS. The initial experience in the hands of SARS was a tip of the iceberg of what to expect

Let me tell you this - for all shouting sai baba till 2023. SARS will be unleashed in 100 folds come 2019 after Buhari comes back as President. SARS was only withdrawned from the roads few months to the elections to let them perfect their games of 2nd coming of worst president ever in the history of Nigeria.

S just shut up.. This is not d thread 4 politicking

SARS by next year would now be given more freedom to be more brutal especially targeting the youths of the south - west, east and south south

mothers, do you want to experience deaths and brutalisation of your children?
Fathers, would you see to this SARS brutal experience on your wards?
Youths especially those paid stipend of 30k monthly to come online and shout sai baba but short-changing your generation desitiny - is this what you would want?

Anything but Buhari in 2019. Their 2019 game plan will shock you!
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2018
lastma had it coming...

animals on the road forming traffic warden... undecided
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Thieves/murderers in security uniform
Re: SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Dex4(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2018
Once the SARS officer has been confirmed, fix him up and shoot him too.

It's a simple sturvs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. / Four Women Arraigned For Alleged Obstruction Of Justice & Attack On EFCC Staff / Moses Adebayo Ogunbayo Is Missing After Leaving His Home In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.