Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (51487 Views)

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by emmabest2000(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Giftedhand92:
More

Ran man ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Olukokosir(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Akogun drop
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by StevenOba: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ye Ye Ye Ye Ye o Ye (ehn eh).
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Forty million NIGERIANs are mad APC
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Vince77(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
What's really going on? Every day at least one news of someone running mad. What kind of useless life is this?
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
annnikky:
undecided

Some women dnt hear word aswear, with the way things are going in Nigeria they're still being a victim of yahoo
You no like Lexus
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by idonhammer: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Everything now is yahoo this yahoo that. no one wants to take his or her time and find out what is really happening. no one is talking about our importers and exporters, celebrities, pastors, politicians and traditional rulers.Those ones dey for one corner dey commit atrocities. everything now is Yahoo, yahoo morning, yahoo night as if yahoo work is for illiterates.Thunder fire all of una for that shit hole!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by oluwakayode25(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Honestly this was the very girl I saw today,I saw her sit on a mans trunk when he parked his vehicle,he came and hit her with a large stick 3 times before she dashed across the other side of the road...it was evident she just got mad recently....people in the tricycle I was in found it funny, but deep down I was ladened with thoughts,Nigeria which way cry

3 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Gkemz: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
She needed the fast money and she got more than she bargained for. For crying out loud, why can't ladies be gratitude and support their boos who want to earn it slowly but legit instead they choose to hang with big boys with questionable means of income

3 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nah wettin she chop belle full her
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
ikoko to ma laaa ata, idi re ma gbona..slay mamas wanna belong...
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by highbee02: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is it not better to sleep with a lecturer than a Yahoo guy? OAU comes to my mind
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Hoodbilonia: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
i mean
its ogun
u knw what ogun means
if dey dont do ogume in ogun
whr else will it be potent
hahahaha

nothin new in ogun
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
DNA9:

Stop sounding like an illiterate. The government don't come in here.. It is not the duty of the government to talk a lady out of greed. It's her duty to be observant and contented..
u are reaally fantastically stupid, devilish. The guy really made a good point for the government to crack-up on people like u that dont want to work genuinely.

3 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by jibrilELsudan: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Afonjas. Na their way.

3 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by 11doubledee: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
RevenGeMission:
wait

not everything is ritual o

maybe she was given crack or flakkies/ flacca (zombie drugs)
Better wake up.Highness and madness na two similar but different displays.Africa na home of juju and wickedness.May God protect us
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by correctguy101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
She come down for moto forget her sense inside. undecided

That na life?

3 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Savageyayo0419: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
See your mouth... grin
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by samlake(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
God have mercy!
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by sunnymix: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END..
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
it is time the government wake up to the reality of these ritual killings and yahoo killings and make everybody answer for the source of their wealth to curtail these killings.

The killings are now becoming almost normal in our society.

We cannot afford to let the root(The masses) be like the leaves (Leaders).

I am afraid if this thing is left unchecked, humans or some gender may go almost extinct years to come in Nigeria.
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
fuckerstard:

You don't mean it.. You wan scatter everywhere

Hahahaha
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Am Nigerian men are just useless. Women runnnnnnn.
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by correctguy101(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
idonhammer:
Everything now is yahoo this yahoo that. no one wants to take his or her time and find out what is really happening. no one is talking about our importers and exporters, celebrities, pastors, politicians and traditional rulers.Those ones dey for one corner dey commit atrocities . everything now is Yahoo, yahoo morning, yahoo night as if yahoo work is for illiterates.Thunder fire all of una for that shit hole!

Makes sense

Everyone is contented with tagging "Yahoo Yahoo " on anything and anyone these days.

Laziness and misinformation will not let the proper authorities investigate a d find out what's really happening.

Africans are complacent just like their forebears. Most revel in misinformation or even lack of information otherwise named ignorance. And the "I know it all/already" virus is always at work in the lives of the misinformed. Always running their mouth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Antichristus: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Commentators here, like many Nigerians, believe just about anything. Not surprised at all.
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
I saw messages of some who knew her and they said this is not the first time she has suffered this attack and it seems she ain't even the only one that's a victim of this bad luck in her family. She will gain back her senses again wih time. You don't ascribe every problems to some set of people forgetting that some are facing hell internally which only few people know. That is what I just heard concerning the lady

2 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by annnikky(f): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Naughtysite:
You no like Lexus
My dear am contented with what I have ok wink

1 Like

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by NaijaRoyelty: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Things are really happening .

Girls should stick only to their broke boyfriends and build your dreams together.

The days are evil, don't be too materialistic because the end results are usually not so good .
Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Mideyblaq(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2018
this is a girl I know well, NA confirm olosho,may God save you from this,just because of your parents

3 Likes

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by Adezworld(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Mideyblaq:
this is a girl I know well, NA confirm olosho,may God save you from this,just because of your parents

She's has been suffering from mental illness for a long period of time, it's comes and goes with time she will be well, please stop all this rubbish you're saying about her

1 Like

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by TBIZZY(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Check this...

Re: Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun by temmytee2309: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2018
December is around the corner...boys want to ride venza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Reverend Obinna Nwafor Shot In The Stomach, Cheats Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.