Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (47486 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Traders Attack FCDA Official In Abuja Court, Break His Head (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Skull miners in business, doing what they know best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by annnikky(f): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Swirie Longest Time.
I dey shocked
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ncan members ,i want 2 buy form ...

Hw wl i go about it?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
hammerFC:
Association of name checkers done land.

Na dem....

skull miners
Ncan member ,i want 2 purchase form hw much is it?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Kenwolf1: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Ifiokumo:
ANd people still get mad when we call this place a ZOO. This is what animals do to one another....Unfortunatley it was the head of a 10 year old and not of say Gbenga Daniel or Theo Orji or even Amaechi.....
oh no it should have been buhari bubu
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by persinpapa: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Larryfest:
Na wa o....e just get as this EMBER months dey dis year as in very very bad... 18 and 19 years old boys so desperate for money to this extent, this country is finished morally, financially, politically even religiously sef.

i have to blame it on the people we celebrate in the society these days...they encourage these acts by giving us fantasies not reality...for example, the artists...they all help the devil indirectly and this is the outcome of a long time brainwashing and hypnotism..you see them talk about money, sex and drugs...destroying the young generation.
ooo my fellow men..we are too carnal...hell fire consumes souls every day.
we dont even realize that we are in a war and this war is getting darker..
PEOPLE ARE BURNING NON-STOP, DO YOU WANT TO BURN ! ! !
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Ptersyn(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2018
God have mercy!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The love of money is the root of all evil

Which Tribe in Nigeria loves money most?

LIKE for Yoruba

SHARE for Igbo grin

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing a woman get involved in the nasty shiit men tend to do.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by vyncentino(m): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2018
no youth now don't think any thing other than venza glk and no body is saying any thing about it,I don't blamed them when their roles model WizKid and devido all they sings is about women and money without had word,if you nor get money hide your face,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Me I teach every child close to me NEVER to run errands for anybody. Tell them my daddy/mummy said I should not go sir/ma. I will beat the child in front of you if I find out they ran errand for you. Cos it is clear that evil adults take advantage of the fact that kids are taught to respect elders to lure them into dangerous situations. Imagine the innocent boy. Chai.... But it's okay, let's just focus on slay queens instead of solving real issues. Let's blame slay queens for all the ills going on in Nigeria today.... As usual!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 1:10am On Nov 29, 2018
AYODEJI OBADIMEJI
SAHEED OBADIMEJI

Coneheads
Brown roofians.
grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by hundredrivas(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Afonjas and skull mining are just like 5 and 6

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by chuose2: 1:48am On Nov 29, 2018
stanluiz:
Afonja and their obsession with human skulls :Dthey will mined themselves into extinction cheesy

Awon suffersticated people cheesy
Land of skull miners cheesy

Chai Afonja go soon become endangered species grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by pussyeater(m): 2:10am On Nov 29, 2018
yourstruly123:
Useless afonjas doing what they know how to do.

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Afonjas D Skull Miners, No1. Ritualist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 3:15am On Nov 29, 2018
bigcasava1:
Afonjas D Skull Miners, No1. Ritualist.
undecided
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by tolani4real: 4:11am On Nov 29, 2018
stephenduru:
PRESS RELEASE
ARREST OF SUSPECTED RITUALISTS WITH FRESH HUMAN HEAD

On the 27th day of November, 2018 at about 2030hrs, a team of Anti-kidnapping personnel of the Lagos State Police Command on routine patrol between Ajah/Epe expressway, apprehended two brothers namely Ayodeji Obadimeji, aged 18 years and Saheed Obadimeji, aged 19 years of Tunde Balogun Street,  Shapati, Ibeju-Lekki in possession of fresh human head.

On interrogation, they confessed that one Sodiq Abefe contracted them to provide him with human head at the cost of two hundred thousand Naira (N200, 000), hence they lured the victim by sending him to buy Coca-Cola drink for them and when he brought the drinks to them, they held him and cut of his head with a knife.

The victim has been identified by his parents as Joseph Makinde, male, aged 10 years.

The torso has been recovered from an uncompleted building located at Shapati and effort is being made to arrest the said Sodiq Abefe who allegedly contracted the duo to commit the heinous crime.
Meanwhile,  the Commissioner of Police has directed that the case be handed over to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation And Intelligence Department (SCIID) Panti Yaba for further investigation. 

The CP Lagos reiterated his earlier warnings to criminals to repent or relocate from the state or regret the consequence of their action.

CSP Chike Oti
Police Public Relations Officer
Lagos State

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/lagos-police-arrest-two-brothers-with.html
They should cut off these guys heads
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Afonja again!!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 4:53am On Nov 29, 2018
speechless. i dont know what else to say. i weep

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Nature8(m): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2018
These animals deserve death by hanging

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2018
But why do we yorubas revel in head-hunting, skull mining, human parts trade. The whole world is getting to know how barbaric our yoruba tribe has become. Something tells me VP Osibande is even hiding some human heads under his table in the presidential villa. Is he not from Ogun

Oshigun, okoyeebo, buterflyle0, passingshot, yyeske, my fellow yoruba muslim brothers what do you guy think about this cannibalistic development which has essentially become a yoruba crime?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by shizzle11(m): 5:59am On Nov 29, 2018
Afonja behead afonja

No sh1t at all cool

Abobaku pigs can send their useless tribe into extension via SKULL-arship. Who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by bluntMonkey: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2018
gurunlocker:
WTF! They must be one of those with the mentality of getting rich quick... shocked shocked

See as they waste someone's life just because they want to live large.

For your mind, 200k is living large abi?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by shizzle11(m): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
But why do we yorubas revel in head-hunting and skull mining. The whole world is getting to know how barbaric our yoruba tribe has become.

Oshigun, okoyeebo, buterflyle0, passingshot, yyeske, my fellow yoruba muslim brothers what do you guy think about this cannibalistic development which has essentially become a yoruba crime?

cheesy wink grin My good and honest yoruba friend, do you expect to see any of your fellow yoruba Muslim brothers on this thread?

Don't forget that SKULL MINING is a very lucrative business in the south WWASTE region. It has even gone beyond head hunting, now they even engage in organ ploughing and vaginal harvesting smiley

THe likes of the people you mentioned are making spirited plans to embark on the next SKULL_arship project.

Oshigun, okoyeebo, buterflyle0, passingshot, madridguy lordofthewest, bettercreature, vedaxcool, midolian is it true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2018
shizzle11:
cheesy wink grin My good and honest yoruba friend, do you expect to see any of your fellow yorubas on this thread?

Don't forget that SKULL MINING is a very lucrative business in the south WWASTE region. It has even gone beyond head hunting, now they even engage in organ ploughing and vaginal harvesting smiley

THe likes of the people you mentioned are making spirited plans to embark on the next SKULL_arship project.

Oshigun, okoyeebo, buterflyle0, passingshot, yyeske lordofthewest, bettercreature, vedaxcool, midolian is it true?

We need to do something about this before we all go into extinction in yorubaland, even the Ibos that lost millions are still more populated than us. I guess we yorubas will be on the United nations 'list of self-endangered tribes' by 2070 if we continue this trend.

May Allah come to our rescue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2018
majekdom2:
It seems like joke or play now. Human life is worth nothing to many Nigerians. They even find nicks for it i.e skull miners. It is becoming a trend. No week passes by without hearing a murder case by a "YOUTH". People who are not even upto 30 that are supposed to be innovative and solving problems. Imagine what the parents of that little boy will be going through right now. This is not about Buhari or Atiku or the coming election. What are our values in this country? Can we look beyond money? Can the entertainers and artiste pass messages other than women, money, cars. Anytime I am asked for my nationality, there is this shame I feel. Even when filling online forms. We need to do something and I believe a platform like Nairaland can help. I know there are people who can brain storm to bring solutions.

Don't worry igbo I would have Biafra soon so that you can have w your country Nigeria all to yourself! We dash you
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by emmie14: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2018
gaby:
Kai...this craze for money is gone out of hand, no one amongst us is safe any longer.

These idiots have seen the so-called big boys rolling in their SUV's and popping bottles in the Lekki area, so they decided to get rich by severing a poor innocent lad's head.

I feel sorry for the dead kid and his family, including these idiotic brothers for how they allowed greed waste their young lives.

So saddening how low we have descended as a nation and people.

Scary shit. .

Seriously this is not about nation is about south west as a region. They need spiritually advice. This doesn't happen in the north or east. If it does a Yoruba is involved. Their faces are bend in shame but will wake up with empty shameless heads to reply my comment. Murderers.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2018
It seems rituals is a thriving industry in Yoruba land? We just keep reading it everyday and we keep seeing it everywhere from Soka forest ( the biggest of them all ) to the underground

It's getting out of hand
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2018
The average youth there is finished...this is 19 yr old kids that should be in school or learning work ! This is hallmark of laziness

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2018
emmie14:

Seriously this is not about nation is about south west as a region. They need spiritually advice. This doesn't happen in the north or east. If it does a Yoruba is involved. Their faces are bend in shame but will wake up with empty shameless heads to reply my comment. Murderers.

Thanks for clarification...I live in Lagos and I must say

The average yorubaan doesn't believe that one can make one million without some jazz that is how they reason

So I just stumbled away from em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.