Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,347 members, 7,815,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (47484 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Traders Attack FCDA Official In Abuja Court, Break His Head (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2018
:|

Chop off someones head all beacuse of 200k

abeg our mumu never do?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2018
annnikky:

I dey shocked
Can you plz hi me on whatsapp? Want to talk to you dear. Got my digit on the profile. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by dosht(f): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Oh! Why post the boy's picture without blurring the face. This is sad. The deceased is my cousin's son.
Joseph may your killers never know peace. I remember on Sunday you were able to say part of your memory verse and promised me that by Sunday you'd have memorized all but here you're dead. This boy is so quiet I mean he can't look you in face. He's always eager to learn new things.
The killers mother is on the run now. There houses have been set ablazed by angry people. That dark boy by the left is Yusuf. His child naming ceremony is suppose to be today. Oloriburuku o n wa owo ikomo. I heard that the second brother has been saying that he wanted to get a bus before Christmas that he has 250k now and he needs 200k more to get it.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Dearlord:
In the nearest future many will be rendered headless if the armforce does not step up in flushing out the evil seed among them.

The armed forces are playing politics. The efcc that is supposed to sniff out questionable wealth is playing politics while the people they are supposed to sniff out are living large, no longer hiding what they do. Hence this is becoming rampant. The government of the day is nothing to write home about. tufia.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by dosht(f): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2018
mercyville:

FAKE NEWS.
TREZZYHELM IS AN IPOB FAKE NEWS OUTLET.

It's real. The boy is my cousin's son
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by princfred(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2018
This must be lovers who quickly call others haters loving.

RIP to the lost soul.

How lovers will be ranking high in such lovely actions of skull mining in this century still beats me.

If both sell suya or farm long enough, won't they raise the money? This people no dey go Church sef?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by dosht(f): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
The average youth there is finished...this is 19 yr old kids that should be in school or learning work ! This is hallmark of laziness
The tall boy learnt welding from the deceased father.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2018
bluntMonkey:

For your mind, 200k is living large abi?
The person that want to use the head, that's who I'm talking about...
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
hammerFC:
Association of name checkers done land.

Na dem....

skull miners
Thank you Igbo
Thank you developers
Thank Biafraudters
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2018
dosht:
Oh! Why post the boy's picture without blurring the face. This is sad. The deceased is my cousin's son.
Joseph may your killers never know peace. I remember on Sunday you were able to say part of your memory verse and promised me that by Sunday you'd have memorized all but here you're dead. This boy is so quiet I mean he can't look you in face. He's always eager to learn new things.
The killers mother is on the run now. There houses have been set ablazed by angry people. That dark boy by the left is Yusuf. His child naming ceremony is suppose to be today. Oloriburuku o n wa owo ikomo. I heard that the second brother has been saying that he wanted to get a bus before Christmas that he has 250k now and he needs 200k more to get it.
Sorry for your loss. God will be your strength

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2018
For the fact that most Nigeria believe money is everything, this continue to happen, this is what Obasanjo openup her eyes to, leaving with systematical agriculture 1999 downward, he came 1999 and finally rubbish agriculture, open people eyes to oil. Forgot, what if oil were not appreciate in international market. Just imagine the canned of hypocrazy.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
What kind of thing is this? How come the police allow the abefe escaped? Why put this news on front page when the main culprit is yet to be arrested?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by dosht(f): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Sorry for your loss. God will be your strength
Amen. Thanks
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Casemiro(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The love of money is the root of all evil

Which Tribe in Nigeria loves money most?

LIKE for Yoruba

SHARE for Igbo grin

these philanthropist are hell bent on offering skullarships

choi cheesy
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Untill justice system is institutionalise in this country we will keep having this kind of wahalas,just last Month,a man raped a minor in Qatar and in less than 15 minutes of apprehension,tried and he was publicly executed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Solokito(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
O boy
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by OnyeMmeri: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
dosht:

So sorry for the loss dear. May God console you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
stephenduru:
PRESS RELEASE
ARREST OF SUSPECTED RITUALISTS WITH FRESH HUMAN HEAD

On the 27th day of November, 2018 at about 2030hrs, a team of Anti-kidnapping personnel of the Lagos State Police Command on routine patrol between Ajah/Epe expressway, apprehended[b] [b[b]]two brothers namely Ayodeji Obadimeji, aged 18 years and Saheed Obadimeji, aged 19 years[/b] [/[/b]b]of Tunde Balogun Street,  Shapati, Ibeju-Lekki in possession of fresh human head.

On interrogation, they confessed that one Sodiq Abefe contracted them to provide him with human head at the cost of two hundred thousand Naira (N200, 000), hence they lured the victim by sending him to buy Coca-Cola drink for them and when he brought the drinks to them, they held him and cut of his head with a knife.

The victim has been identified by his parents as Joseph Makinde, male, aged 10 years.

The torso has been recovered from an uncompleted building located at Shapati and effort is being made to arrest the said Sodiq Abefe who allegedly contracted the duo to commit the heinous crime.
Meanwhile,  the Commissioner of Police has directed that the case be handed over to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation And Intelligence Department (SCIID) Panti Yaba for further investigation. 

The CP Lagos reiterated his earlier warnings to criminals to repent or relocate from the state or regret the consequence of their action.

CSP Chike Oti
Police Public Relations Officer
Lagos State

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/lagos-police-arrest-two-brothers-with.html
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Afonjas Skull minners breaking records back to back
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by dosht(f): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
OnyeMmeri:

So sorry for the loss dear. May God console you and your family.
Amen. Thanks for your concern
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
delishpot:
Me I teach every child close to me NEVER to run errands for anybody. Tell them my daddy/mummy said I should not go sir/ma. I will beat the child in front of you if I find out they ran errand for you. Cos it is clear that evil adults take advantage of the fact that kids are taught to respect elders to lure them into dangerous situations. Imagine the innocent boy. Chai.... But it's okay, let's just focus on slay queens instead of solving real issues. Let's blame slay queens for all the ills going on in Nigeria today.... As usual!

I think this is solid advice children should be told no body should send them message for any reason. They should refuse at all costs. All the stories we hear of children being raped or murdered starts with neighbour sent them message .

Let them say the child has no respect better a live child considered rude than a good dead one.

Meanwhile in 2 weeks time these baboons may be walking free.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
dosht:

Imagine to buy a bus he killed a child. Who knows what he did to get the 250k.

Imagine such a beautiful child gone because of 2 lazy retards. Imagine The pain of the family.

These 2 must get the death sentence and carried out before election.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Amaechi5(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Buahaha una no go kill me oo, skull miners indeed. And they Don run away from this page.

Meanwhile learn how to use multiple whatsapp accounts on one phone through here https://zpykiostech.com/gbwhatsapp-6-85-apk-android/
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 2:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by GrowUpBoy: 3:32am On Nov 30, 2018
stephenduru:
PRESS RELEASE
ARREST OF SUSPECTED RITUALISTS WITH FRESH HUMAN HEAD

On the 27th day of November, 2018 at about 2030hrs, a team of Anti-kidnapping personnel of the Lagos State Police Command on routine patrol between Ajah/Epe expressway, apprehended two brothers namely Ayodeji Obadimeji, aged 18 years and Saheed Obadimeji, aged 19 years of Tunde Balogun Street,  Shapati, Ibeju-Lekki in possession of fresh human head.

On interrogation, they confessed that one Sodiq Abefe contracted them to provide him with human head at the cost of two hundred thousand Naira (N200, 000), hence they lured the victim by sending him to buy Coca-Cola drink for them and when he brought the drinks to them, they held him and cut of his head with a knife.

The victim has been identified by his parents as Joseph Makinde, male, aged 10 years.

The torso has been recovered from an uncompleted building located at Shapati and effort is being made to arrest the said Sodiq Abefe who allegedly contracted the duo to commit the heinous crime.
Meanwhile,  the Commissioner of Police has directed that the case be handed over to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation And Intelligence Department (SCIID) Panti Yaba for further investigation. 

The CP Lagos reiterated his earlier warnings to criminals to repent or relocate from the state or regret the consequence of their action.

CSP Chike Oti
Police Public Relations Officer
Lagos State

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/lagos-police-arrest-two-brothers-with.html

Brats killing innocent children... #PainfulDicingDeathToAllRitualists!

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) by Wantedola(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Nigeria is becoming next to hell or what. This guy's aren't just inlove with money, they are demon possesed. There are more of them out there. Some perhaps are reading the post and commenting. God save us from evil doers and expose them all in Jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.