Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend (28011 Views)

Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by omoteacher(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
crysunset at noon, may Almighty God grants her loved ones she left behind the fortitude to bear the loss. Rip 'area mama'.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Demonicide:
Na everywhere Samwo-olu dey dey sha, this man ehn.
If he likes, let him visit the entire world. He's going nowhere
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
sureteeboy:
RIP.
hi me on 08064357013 whatsapp, i got a job.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by ahamonyeka(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
must they put on black shade during burial?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by kingsolomon2020(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
awelekiti:
If he likes, let him visit the entire world. He's going nowhere
hmmmmm
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
When the death of her news went viral, I felt it was someone I didn't know, decided to do a digging about her and got to find she was one of the judges of project fame, she was the 3rd lady in that Chic's program, a radio presenter and she is the one in the interracial wedding pics that I have been admiring for long now.... Really, I feel so sad she is gone...so so so sad...even more for her hubby! Can't even begin to imagine what he is going through right now, knowing fully well that his beloved wife and heartthrob is gone... Gone! Oh no! cry
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by bossrillboss: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
TomiCute:
abeg who killed her?
...ask ifa abi Google joor.

Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by etibaba(m): 12:56am On Nov 29, 2018
ahamonyeka:
Yes it's necessary just to cover the teary eyes.
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by undisputedgbola(m): 2:19am On Nov 29, 2018
kennygee:
I see that picture of Falz becoming a meme.

Rest in Peace Tosyn, [/b]she seemed like beautiful person.[b]

Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by undisputedgbola(m): 2:22am On Nov 29, 2018
ahamonyeka:
To comment on NL now means a lot....hence the rush to drop this comment of yours...

Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by shugabasbn: 5:37am On Nov 29, 2018
I still don't know why my mind is telling me that this man Sanwo, will not pay at the end.
Hope Lagosian not in one chance with oga Sanwo
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by Judybash93(m): 5:43am On Nov 29, 2018
This is a lesson to those who are planning on marrying partners with incompatible blood genotype. Just don't do it, you'll save a lot of people from untimely death and you'll also save us from shedding tears. She died from complications of sickle cell anemia

2 Likes

Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by ahamonyeka(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
undisputedgbola:

To comment on NL now means a lot....hence the rush to drop this comment of yours...
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by ahamonyeka(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
etibaba:
Yes it's necessary just to cover the teary eyes.
which teary eyes is it a crime to cry for your love one?
Re: Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend by Kowor(f): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
KingKingKing:
Rest in Peace Area Mama! You made me fall in love with Top Radio back then in secondary school!
Me too. Guguru morning. Rest well beautiful soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / Eva Alordiah Transforms Into An Old Woman / Kechi Okwuchi And Mel'B Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.