Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

See The Reptile I Killed In Front Of My Gate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Reptile I Killed In Front Of My Gate (506 Views)

CORONAVIRUS: Mysterious Reptile Videotaped Ascending Into The Sky In China / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reptile I Killed In Front Of My Gate by Aybee92(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
This evening I went out to get some stuff, drove back on reaching my gate I had to horn so that my cousin will open the gate for me. I horned waiting for the gate to opened but instead I head a shout from inside the compound. So I rushed inside and saw this snake and by the grace of God I killed it. ThankGod my cousin did not step on it it would have been a different story entirely.

Re: See The Reptile I Killed In Front Of My Gate by Getintouch2004(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Too small for lala.

Lala, are we accepting this malnourished agwo?

1 Like

Re: See The Reptile I Killed In Front Of My Gate by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
so wetin make we do?
Re: See The Reptile I Killed In Front Of My Gate by frbona: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
so wetin make we do?
on behalf of the OP I'm really sorry to have bothered you and interrupted your lovemaking session with your hands.
You can now return to your miserable life.
Go in peace
Re: See The Reptile I Killed In Front Of My Gate by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2018
frbona:
on behalf of the OP I'm really sorry to have bothered you and interrupted your lovemaking session with your hands.
You can now return to your miserable life.
Go in peace
ok kid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Crashed To #184/ 1$ / ATIKU Wins By Small Margin / Why Club Escap Is Shutding Down And Publishing Debtors List | E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.