Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company (15899 Views)

2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by letout: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2018
RexxieOnTheBeat:
Oyinbo don dey do Gee
Read the damn post, they say she’s a victim too
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by money121(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Ok
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by Rexnegro(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2018
I tire for some Nigerians in diaspora doing illegal deals especially the developers.smh
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by GavelSlam: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2018
She's also a victim.
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Oyinbo woman was simply an innocent victim in this scam.........
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2018
African prince cheesy
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2018
agarawu23:
Hian

She wasn't aware of the whole thing, she was just used as a picker by the yahoo guy.
Well said sad

1 Like

Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by Lordofthewest(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Bonnie and Clyde naija version...but Nigerians why??

Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by abdulaz: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2018
Picker got busted while the alleged yahoo boy dey one remote town for Nigeria dey ball grin
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by airminem(f): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by GenFunction: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2018
mama d mama
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by Ebonko4life(f): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Dis is so pathetic..
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by Palmer6: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Rob off of our atrocities on this innocent old woman
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by OkijaYahoozee: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by GindoX(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
airminem:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

Lols, something dey worry you shaaa... See as I consentrate reading.... Very funny..

Beep me for whatsapp... 07032650520

1 Like

Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by walosky(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Not damn too in support of fraud but it's preferable to skull mining and taking of one's life
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by akilo1: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Naso one yeye Yahoo friend told me they want to ship 10 iPhone to my address that he want me to give him my address to pick the phone which his girlfriend want to ship,, I told him to get someone else that I am not in that type,this woman was used
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by protocoll(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
jimkramar:
Nigerians be spoiling our image everywhere. #spit

which your name abeg your name get value for your village at all?
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by servicehost123: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Today, Almost everyone uses windows. so if you ever face any kind of technical issues then you can contact [url=https://quotefully.com/
]service host superfetch[/url].
Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by correctguy101(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Iamrichie:
SEE A LEARNER @ HER OLD AGE lipsrsealed undecided YEYE DEY SMELL

Re: American Woman Arrested For Conspiring With Her Nigerian Lover To Scam A Company by Casemiro(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

mama
choi shocked big momas garden the mama
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack And Injure A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Masquerader Chases Student To Death In Owerri / Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.