Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike (3611 Views)

Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike / ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike / Asup Suspends Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by dailynewsvibe(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Emmzy201(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ftc
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Casemiro(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
> >>how sure? <<

choi cheesy
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by dailynewsvibe(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
very sure
Casemiro:
> >>how sure? <<

choi cheesy
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Raylight2(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
dailynewsvibe:
very sure
that news is just on your blog o. where is the survey of your blog?
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by schneider87(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Really... Have the issues been resolved?

Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Bloggers should be careful in what they post. ASUU don't suspend strike anyhow there are procedures they follow. Non of this was broadcasted on news media except that blog

Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by retricaapk: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Retrica Camera Download For Android and iOS Devices
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2018
You can't be serious. How can they suspend a 4 month strike in the first month.

Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Alejob: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2018
This powerbank is a mini energy solution that is targeted at solving many any challenge we have daily like charging phones, powering TV and like you rightly requested now, it can power your bulbs

The maximum power it can supply is about 100 watt but out there there are power solutions to (inverter and batteries) that can supply as much as 1000 watt, I personally have a 2000 watt inverter installed at home too, many have up to 5000 watt inverter installed...... These are all beautiful installations and can do power many high energy consuming device

For example a 5000watt installation with 4 or 8 units of 200Ah batteries will conveniently power almost all your home appliances at once
But here is the 'challenge'..... One of those 200Ah batteries cost about 100k and for 4 or 8 units, you will be looking at 400k or 800k respectively for battery only..... Inverter on it own can cost in from between 100k to 500k for a 2000watt to 5000watt rated inverter....

If you intend to add solar that is another 250 to 500k expenses....
So my question is why spend so much when all your priority is just to get your home lighted or to watch TV when you like to ensure your subscription doesn't just waste away, or to power your energy saving fan or laptop......

Our mini energy solution can help you solve many of these needs above at a friendly price which can be far less if you only need it for light, or only to charge phone or only power Laptop..... Pls take note of the word *ONLY*
If you will need to it to do all of the above and even more then you may need to buy the upgraded Powerbank/Battery, inverter, Laptop connecting cable, charger....

It is not that MPS cannot power many or all these together but caution must be taken to ensure that the 100watt limit is not exceeded.

To give an insight on lighting, some 20 years ago incandescent bulb (those ones look like lantern light ��and get so hot) were the popular type of bulbs. The least of these incandescent bulb is about 60watt (and note: OUR MOBILE POWER SOLUTION PACK can only supply about 100watt-----that means it can only power one incandescent bulb�����‍♀)

But like many of us know, power is not cheap in some part of the world.... Some people pay special attention to how much power they consume so that power bills don't take away all their savings for summer holiday.... So there were more research into energy efficient devices and that lead to the invention of many lesser energy consuming device popularly referred to as energy savers

The popular energy savers in most people homes today are rated 25 to 20 watt and many has the big 40watt energy saver bulbs but research has even gone farther to give lower energy consuming bulb/device....

There are 5watt, 7watt, 12watt energy saver bulbs that are just as bright as the more popular ones but surprisingly or not so surprising �most electrical stores/shops don't stock them..... As e no dey move market ����

Another thing worthy of note is DC or AC convention.....

DC.... Direct Current
AC - Alternating current

Direct Current.... Which is mostly 12v like those of batteries, solar panels etcetera...... Virtually all electronic and computer hardware needs DC to function......manufacturer builds components that converts ac to dc into their device......for example most laptop are 19v device and it takes the adapter the rectify the 220v AC into the usable 19v for laptop..... Power is lost during this conversion. MPS has a 19v port for laptop and a 12v port for other DC device or an inverter to convert the stored charge to 220v that most of our electronics use.

The voltage and frequency of alternating current (AC) electricity used in homes varies from country to country throughout the world. Typically, either 110-volt AC (110V) e.g USA or 220-volt AC (220V) e.g Nigeria.... is used, 'usually connected from the grid into homes, or from power generating set etcetera

A good example of a synergy between the two (ac/dc) is the battery and inverter setup.....the battery is 12v (dc) and the inverter turns it into 220v (ac).
You may want to ask why the need for inverting or conversion from 12v to 220v and the simple answer is 'to meet our needs'

In Nigeria, our power supply from the grid is 220v so almost all the electronics imported are of the 220v convention too but like many of us know there are many 12v equivalent of every device you can think of

From TV to pressing iron to fan to Bulb to anything you can think of
The Mobile Power Solution pack supplies power through ports and it is of different variant.

As against an ordinary battery that is solely 12v, the powerbank of the Mobile Power Solution (MPS) can supply different voltage rate from different port simultaneously based on its settings.

So you can have 30v port for ink jet printer plus 19v port for laptop.... This 2 ports are the default mode but the upgraded setup comes equipped with the game changer....the 12v port - which can power many 12v devices.

So for lighting....i will recommend a 12v 5watt Bulb..... MPS can literally power 20 units of that..... I said literary cos i don't expect anyone to put maximum load on his or her MPS unit.

5watt bulbs too comes with different grades (lumen) and quality and prices varies. Unknown to many of us, the current energy saving bulb in many homes is an old technology�

In place of this old bulb technology comes the Light Emitting Diode Technology. Simply referred to as LED. This latest technology consumes less power and therefore is the most recommended for those trying to save energy and money. It comes in both 220v and 12v variant and can be powered by MPS pack for days.... Imagine not having to disturb your neighborhood with you Gen set early in the morning while cooking or preparing for work or not bright light with no noise for the children to do their assignment or just to watch those late night NBA Games, Champions League or to watch Anthony Joshua knockout Deontay wilder.

I present Mobile Power Solution to you......a lithium iron powered portable battery pack for your enjoyment and rest of mind!
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2018
potfron:
You can't be serious.
How can they suspend a 4 month strike in the first month.
Bros na wa o, u Don already envisage 4months holiday keep
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Brainlord1995(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2018
how sure are, and when did they call off strike
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by sunnymix: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2018
fake news
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Dammykyle: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Are you so sure of what you are saying
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by Ajoboss(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2018
dailynewsvibe:
JUST IN....ASUU SUSPENDS NATIONWIDE STRIKE
http://www.dailynewsvibe.com/2018/11/just-inasuu-suspends-nationwide-strike.html
bros nairaland is full of fools, dat i knw quite alright....but bro ur stupidity no get part 2

Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by goodness2037: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2018
#SECRET_LEAK

oboy let me gist you guys

I believe most of you don't know YouTube pays money to you if you monetize your channel and you get some amount of views?

I have been trying to create a YouTube channel and monetize it but the lowest price I have seen is 35k

I lock up since then
NOT UNTIL Last week in one WhatsApp group I am in

A guy leaked a voucher code to us saying it's a promotion company, with the code ONLY ( if you don't use the code they will give you there normal price o) theyld CREATE AND MONETIZE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR YOU WHICH YOU CONTROL FOR JUST 3K

but Bros further gave us info saying that the company held an event in lekki last week and when the CEO came as a token gift for his birthday he gave out voucher code

it's meant only for people that attended the seminar/event but this Bros exposed the code for us

(524AAT )

And he says just in case they don't believe that you attended the event and they ask questions like where did the event take place say LEKKI PHASE 1
The CEO Mr James gave out the voucher to celebrate his wedding anniversary and birthday... DON'T FORGET

WHATSAPP THEM +2348106886181 REMEMBER THE CODE IS 524AAT �

After I paid my 3k it didn't take up to a day they did it, I was given my details BUT TRUST ME NAH as a correct naija bae I CHANGE MY PASSWORD SHARP SHARP �� so just in case they find out I was not in the seminar/event I am far from reach ��

I will soon start putting videos later bear

LET ME SEF START EATING YOUTUBE MONEY ��� GOD PUNISH SATAN
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by israelsteve13: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
bros it aff do for you oooh..dont be playing with my emotions
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by dj553344: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by nwamabo247(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)
Re: Just In....ASUU Suspends Nationwide Strike by DANDeGENERAL(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Your friend, son and brother, DANIEL PAUL EDUOK, humbly solicit for your support (vote) today, Thursday 29th of NOVEMBER, 2018 by 9.00 pm – 10.30pm on Comfort 95.1 FM Radio (Uyo), on the platform of the Umbrella, Business Quest.

i am presently working on a GPS TRACKING CHIP to track, locate and recover any missing, lost or stolen phone, laptop, car, car key, shoes, necklace, etc. (shoes and necklaces for parents that want to their children as well as HR departments of oil companies and the likes whose staff are prone to kidnap). The product integrates a map so that on any point on the face of the earth, we can actually see your device through our central monitoring system.

I AM CONTESTANT A
The programme shall start by 9.00pm – 10.30pm but voting for the contestants will commence by 9.30pm and ends by10.00pm.

The Voting shall be done on four (4) platforms with the following numbers:
1. Call: 08188889951, 09060008951
2. SMS: 08104433779 or programme 08089102552 (They might use any of this numbers for text messages.)
3. Whatsapp: 07036380067. please add the number to your contact for ease of voting.
4. http://facebook.com/theumbrellaradioshow

- Here you will like the page before you vote If u are not in Uyo, you can follow it live on the facebook page.

- Please endeavor to listen to the programme, to verify the above numbers by the organizers during the programme.

Note: You are eligible to vote on all the platforms. You can vote many times on the Facebook and SMS ......... JUST SEND "I VOTE CONTESTANT A" or just "A" and you are good to go

Students Benefit From Henry Seriake Dickson Foundation Education Support Scheme / Gays In My University! / Osisatech. Enugu.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60