Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) (415 Views)

Nairalanders Help! Who Has Heard Of QNET Business? Help Me Confirm It / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Catfish Pepper Soup Business(help And Suggestions Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by sochey(f): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hey everyone,
Greetings to y'all anywhere you are.
Season greetings as well.

I really need help in how to promote my business. Knowing fully well that salaries are not dependable, I therefore learnt some skills in other to improve myself and be getting small small change ;DD
But I honestly don't know how to improve it and to get people to patronize me.

I'm basically into baking: I can make meatpie(with great sauce)
I can make buns, chin- chin.
I can also make doughnut.

I'm also into writing: short stories, articles and stuffs.

I strongly believe that there are learned people who can help me and advise me on what to do on this forum.

God bless you as you bless me.
Amen!!
Re: How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by sochey(f): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
sochey:
Hey everyone,
Greetings to y'all anywhere you are.
Season greetings as well.

I really need help in how to promote my business. Knowing fully well that salaries are not dependable, I therefore learnt some skills in other to improve myself and be getting small small change ;DD
But I honestly don't know how to improve it and to get people to patronize me.

I'm basically into baking: I can make meatpie(with great sauce)
I can make buns, chin- chin.
I can also make doughnut.

I'm also into writing: short stories, articles and stuffs.

I strongly believe that there are learned people who can help me and advise me on what to do on this forum.

God bless you as you bless me.
Amen!!

Re: How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by polimaf(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Use social media to create awareness and make sales...

jiji is another good platform which I use for my business and you can leverage that for your kind of business also.

I'm on whatsapp::

+234 812 644 0637
Re: How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by sochey(f): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
polimaf:
Use social media to create awareness and make sales...

jiji is another good platform which I use for my business and you can leverage that for your kind of business also.

I'm on whatsapp::

+234 812 644 0637
Thanks!
I'm contacting you right away
Re: How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by joshuaudom(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
use social medias and also try out some website that offer cheap advert.

you can place advert on my business blog and i will write a product article or review for you.

we can chat on whatapp 07057058738
Re: How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2018
I can teach you how to grow your business online and you can get my digits on my signature or profile here
Re: How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by sochey(f): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
I can teach you how to grow your business online and you can get my digits on my signature or profile here
Okay, on it. Thanks!
Re: How Can I Promote My Business (help Needed) by sochey(f): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2018
joshuaudom:
use social medias and also try out some website that offer cheap advert.

you can place advert on my business blog and i will write a product article or review for you.

we can chat on whatapp 07057058738
Alright! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

8 Financial Habits You Need To Stop In 2018 / Types Of Nigerian Immigration Service Passport - Requirements To Obtain NIS Pass / Investment Partnership In Agro-business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.