Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others (4214 Views)

Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid / Ugwuanyi Awards Scholarship To Agbo Samsom Emeka The Drone Maker / Enugu Govt Awards Contracts For Projects Worth Over N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by Henry115: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2018
@Nonsowow, I can beat my chest and tell you that Gburugburu is far much better than Ayogu Eze. Ayogu was in the senate for 8years with nothing to show for it. He only represented himself. I know that both Gburugburu and Ayogu are in the category of the same people who are killing the country but Gburus is far much better than dangurugu{Ayogu}.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by CowHard: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
bubu2019:
ThankGod you mentioned one project gburugburu brought to orba his home town.pls mention one project ayogu Eze have achieved since his time in politics to his hometown umuida?.NOTHING

Are you comparing an executive governor of a state to a mere senator that exercised only but a legislative power?

Do you also remember the same Gburu spent 12 years as a rep member without any achievement?

Are you among the peeps he recruited to be disseminating falsehood?

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by CowHard: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Henry115:
@Nonsowow, I can beat my chest and tell you that Gburugburu is far much better than Ayogu Eze. Ayogu was in the senate for 8years with nothing to show for it. He only represented himself. I know that both Gburugburu and Ayogu are in the category of the same people who are killing the country but Gburus is far much better than dangurugu{Ayogu}.

In which aspect is Gburu better than Ayogu?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by EmmyCC: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Noooooooooo
grin grin grin grin
It must be Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by Jombom: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Mhizdiva1:
Enugu Ezike was remembered and some people are here still ranting, what about Lejja community that have been mocked and forgotten by all the government coming into power and even our gburugburu that says Enugu state is in the hands of God . I am now beginning to wonder if Lejja community is part of Enugu state/whether is even in the hands of satan. Enugu state government is a scam at the moment but i don't even wish that APC climb that ladder, their candidate (Ayogu Eze) have not done anything visible in his constituency during his Eight years tenure as a senate in Abuja. No human empowerment or any development of any sort. He was busy speaking English for Eight years. Mtcheew undecided
What as the governor done ? Any human with a brain knows that senate makes law
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by SKINDOGGY: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na only road dis potbelly dy construct undecided
Crowd renter ...treating principal and teachers in Enugu to wear an uniform and be singing a song for him
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by NCANTaskForce: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
BucciJP:

I am proud to be one of those who collect peanuts from him.
Hungryman
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by Mhizdiva1: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
@Jombom you mean to tell me that Ike Ekweremmadu has just been making law and his people so much loved him that he would continue as their senate for almost forever. Abeg shift let me see road. I see you are those people that support bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by Greenbirth: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
What about is Isi-Uzor local government, which consist of four communities, namely Ikem, Eha-Amufu (collage of Education), Umu-Alor,and Nmbu. These communities i mentioned here have not seen electric bulb since B.C. till now, no water, roads ooh, only red soil every where. Mr governor if you are good as you are claiming, visit these areas and see to yourself.
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by nwanwaoge(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
CowHard:
Shameless man

Election is around the corner he now remembers Enugu Ezike.

Come and win election make we see am
he is trying to shutdown Ayogu Eze...knowing he is from there and will use that as a campaign strategy
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by RapLawd(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
bubu2019:
ThankGod you mentioned one project gburugburu brought to orba his home town.pls mention one project ayogu Eze have achieved since his time in politics to his hometown umuida?.NOTHING

That's why I called him a clown...Ayogu can't deliver any vote from his immediate and extended families...he's a big failure to Ezike in general
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by RapLawd(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
NonsoWow:
Ayogu Eze is not clannish or incompetent like Muguanyi. He will take real development round Enugu state and solve the water problem that enugu town is facing which has made almost every house in enugu to have clogged toilets as the state struggles to import water from Anambra via tankers.

That's your wish...but he will deliver nothing in terms of governance rather than enrich his never insatiable pocket
Re: Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others by RapLawd(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lewandoski20:

Nanny boy and His Endorsers might not find this ur assessment of him funny. What about the Monetary largesse he has been doling out to Support groups from Nsukka. You mean to say you are not a beneficiary? angry

That's the problem, money meant for something reasonable being disbursed to irrelevant and greedy few/fools for no just no good cause...Nsukka is finished... Nanny is just nobody to me as far as politics is concerned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good News For Electricity Consumers In Nigeria / Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) / 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.