Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (14028 Views)

Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by fm7070: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2018
She still dey sing gospel so?
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by oluwaferanmi1: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2018
the small girl don come big ooo

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by oluwaferanmi1: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2018
The small girl of that time has become a bg madam now

Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by OmonoWrites: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2018
God bless your home, Benita
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by totit: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Benita Okojie-Adeyina, a Nigerian gospel artiste, on Tuesday, November 27, celebrated her second wedding anniversary with sweet words for her husband, Olawale.

In an Instagram post, the former child star outlined the beauty of life and how marriage has been a blessing to her.

Sharing these photos of herself and her husband on their wedding day, she wrote:

To my loving husband, who has shown me what love really is. You make me so happy and you’re always there encouraging me when I’m having a bad day. The way you love me makes me love me more.

I thank God for you Olawale, I thank God for me, for being a wonderful wife to you.

“Thank God for us. Thank God for Ayotunzzz . I thank God for being our sustainer and the source of our love and joy. I have stopped counting the years because I just want to do forever with my best friend!

News via GistMore - http://gistmore.com/gospel-star-benita-okojie-and-husband-celebrates-2nd-wedding-anniversary

Op, you meant, second wedding anniversary " or two years wedding anniversary ??

Anyway, God bless their union cool
Re: Benita Okojie And Husband Olawale Adeyina Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary by greatman247(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
That mumu wedding, the rice no reach awa table.

Chop chop...so na food u find go wedding? wedding is not about food alone. chop for your house before going to parties so when food no reach you you no go vex you go just bounce dey go your house. Next time don't food primary reason of going to a wedding that way it wont pain you. Case close.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game / Stephanie Linus Speaks At #NotTheCost Conference In New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.