Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) (834 Views)

Phyno Storms Cubana Chief Priest's Bar, Dines With His Crew (Video) / Ayiri Emami Wines And Dines With Olamide (Photo) / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by iGist: 3:08am On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerian celebrity, Ray Hushpuppi, has taken to Instagram to motivate his fans. He was recently invited by top designer brand, Fendi, to dine with other important personalities. The gesture meant a lot to him seeing as he used to be a slum kid.

Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi, has taken to social media to inspire fans as he is now opportune to dine with top personalities in the world.

The socialite has made a name in the showbiz industry for living a lavish and expensive lifestyle.

He is also known for wearing big named designers which earned him the name Gucci master. Despite that, Ray has shown that he doesn’t discriminate as he has been spotted wearing outfits from other top brands.

Recently, Hushpuppi took to his Instagram page to reveal that he was invited by top designer brand, Fendi, to dine with other big personalities.

The dinner meant so much to him seeing as he used to be a little kid from the slums.

He took to his handle to explain to fans that if he can come this far in life anybody can make it too.

Hushpuppi further revealed that he was the only black person present at the prestigious dinner.

Hushpuppi’s good fortune has made him very grateful and he shares motivational posts with his fans once in a while.

We have earlier reported that he revealed how he has been able to make his name known worldwide.

The celeb explained that he has been able to create a successful brand for himself despite facing ridicule from naysayers. He also advised his fans never to allow negativity get to them but should rather be encouraged by it.

He wrote...

Last night was really amazing for me, not just because I was invited by Fendi to dine with a lot of amazing, strong societal giants and strong personalities but also the fact that people of my kind from a dark and blurry background from the slums can get here on this level, not only make it out of the hood but also be able to integrate from the streets to the cooperate world which I know I am not the only one who has made it enough to be able to achieve this but a lot of people who made it only still care about being a champion in the street and the hood, for me I know I was not created to be a champion in a local market and I know for a fact I have been inspiring a lot of people not just from Africa but every part of the world on how to live life better and more greatly in the fashion world, I have been able to expose a lot of people to see the light (You all are welcome lol) and I hope someday I will be inspiring more young people to join me on this path. Being the only black person that was invited there last night, I hope to see many of you black kings and queens in this type of gatherings next time and not just in those your little gossip, hating on each other gatherings � Thank you #Fendi #FF #Fendimania #Dubai #Fashion

News via GistMore >>> http://gistmore.com/hushpuppi-dines-with-top-designer-fendi-inspires-young-people-to-move-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by iGist: 3:08am On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by majamajic(m): 3:22am On Nov 29, 2018
dine pics ?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 29, 2018
The socialite has made a name in the showbiz industry for living a lavish and expensive lifestyle.

..........what kind of stupidity is this?
Sounds nauseating to the ears!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by OKorowanta: 4:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Only one life to live.
Hushpuppi,na your own you dey live so...
Enjoy it in your own way.
Re: Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by Mrop(m): 5:04am On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by dkronicle(m): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2018
And one fool somewhere is still saying this fellow is poor.
Re: Hushpuppi Dines With Top Designer Fendi, Inspires Young People To Move (photo) by speedyconnect3: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2018
dkronicle:
And one fool somewhere is still saying this fellow is poor.

Leave them..

(1) (Reply)

Ushbebe Shades Burna Boy On Stage, See Reactions / 5 Things You Don't Know About Nigerian Actress Cossy Orjiakor / Top 5 Individuals With Most Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.