Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (20862 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by aku626(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2018
The speed at which ‘cleavage bearing’ pics move to the front though

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2018
iamawara:
I don't even know her oh. lipsrsealed

Instagram handle: ybnlprincess what if contract expires today and she moves to Kenny music? That's a tattoo

Instagram handles can be changed, it's not Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by iamawara(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Alepa:

Instagram handle can be edited undecided

Don’t you know ?

I know it can be edited. Thats why is said "tattoo'. If u know u know
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by iamawara(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2018
NuhRegular:

Instagram handles can be changed, it's not Nairaland

U can as well clean a tattoo. U supposed understand what I mean. Bye
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
Gabflex:
See my junior.
Guyz I senior dis girl ooo.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by rickyrex(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2018
don't know her thou
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2018
See description
Born: 1996

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Why do i like dark girls?

Get it and win 1gb data grin sad
The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice grin

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Donbabajay12(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Mrop:
Ybnl First lady Temmie ovasa clocks 22 today and she is celebrating her birth as she shares cleavage baring photos.

Full/Real Name :Temmie Ovwasa
Nickname :YBNL Princess
Date of Birth : 29 November,1996
Place of Birth: Ilorin
State of Origin : Imo State,Nigeria
Award(s)Nomination(s) :Top Naija Music Award for Artiste of the Year(2016)
Occupation(s) :Singer, songwriter, guitarist, drum player, and keyboardist
School Attended :Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
Relationship :Single

She became the first lady to be signed to be signed to YBNLNation which warrant everybody calling her YBNL Princess as to counter the competitive label “Mavins’ Princess” Di’Ja. She was signed and annouces to YBNL Nation on May 1st,2016

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ybnl-princess-temi-celebrates-22nd-birthday-with-cleavage-baring-photos/

November 1996 and Op still typed 20years
...kwale weed at work
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Zuorom: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
See description
Born: 1996
Na wetin copy and paste dey cause grin
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Topmaike007(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2018
na wa Oo
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Zuorom:

Na wetin copy and paste dey cause grin
Chai.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2018
who knows the name of that Orobo Nigerian girl that sang CASE? i really want to download that song

i thought this Temi is the one sef.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2018
Please who is she
:>
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Burgerlomo: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by uju22(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
na na na
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2018
AccessME:
who knows the name of that Orobo Nigerian girl that sang CASE? i really want to download that song

i thought this Temi is the one sef.
Dat one is teni
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by PharmaGirl(f): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2018
czarina:
My God! How I hate that tongue thing and silly pouts people do in photos.
The tongue out especially.
God!
I so hate it! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by czarina(f): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
PharmaGirl:

The tongue out especially.
God!
I so hate it! angry
And they think it's sexy. Very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Ayoslimzy:
Dat one is teni
thanks
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by merits(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Mrop:
See More Cleavage baring Hot Photos of Ybnl princess Temmie Here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ybnl-princess-temi-celebrates-22nd-birthday-with-cleavage-baring-photos/

obun buruku,very dirty things.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Xzydar(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2018
lipsrsealed UGLINESS CHAI!
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by taretoofine(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2018
does she have her pvc?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Biingoo: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2018
How this girl take be from imo state we that kind name? undecided
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2018
LaCruzz:
Is this one still a singer or Instagram model? because ever since them sign am apart from those songs wey she sing last, we nor hear anything again, all she does now is posting pictures on Instagram, maybe she should try and look for anything to do, music is not her calling angry

Happy birthday to you grin

Habba, she has many songs oh. She even released an Album last year, Didn't you hear it?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by HyconMojo(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Confused Op , she was born on November 29, 1996, and how does that make her a 20 year old girl?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Wetin be this...Fugly 'Bih

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by blingxx(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
22 abi 26... Football age everywhere
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by F9Nizooria(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
This Olosho supposed to be in a warehouse selling,...... check my score below F9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude Okoye On Dinner Date With Family (photos) / Rarara, 'APC Musician', Accused Of Eloping With A Married Woman / Check Out This Young Girl Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.