Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,298 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) (9981 Views)

Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Resigns As National Intelligence Agency Director-General / Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Photos & Video) / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by herdjerd: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Bros, have noticed that ur foolishness and gullibility can never be cured. Keep ranting and keep harming urself because of Atiku. He remains our saviour for now. Ur mumu should have been enough.
TheGreenLand:
Another good candidate after President Buhari.

All the best correct guy!
I like you too.
Madam Oby your head dey there too,
Fela, been a while I heard from you also.
Kigsley Moghadu, another correct guy.
Together , you guys will make Nigeria work again.
Not thieves and rogues like this armed robbers below....
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by 1Dray(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Leave Atiku and sell your candidate. If you continue like this his victory will give a seizure.

There's nothing to sell about his candidate because has achieved nothing in the almost 4 years in office, just propaganda and lies. He's such a failure that thinks the only way to win an election is by calling the other aspirants corrupt and all that. One would be tempted to ask, your candidate that is not corrupt what has he achieved? He only succeeded in capsizing the country into recession and miserable economy.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by lesbiconverter: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2018
Omeokachie:
Wow! See crowd!
grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Born2Breed(f): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Alepa:

The same way you left buhari abi?
Nonsense!
Atiku is a theif and a useless bastard.
Kiss the truth

No one is attacking Buhari na....even unborn babies knows he is a monumental failure.

His failures are glaring to the blind and audible to the deaf.

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Born2Breed(f): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2018
1Dray:

There's nothing to sell about his candidate because has achieved nothing in the almost 4 years in office, just propaganda and lies. He's such a failure that thinks the only way to win an election is by calling the other aspirants corrupt and all that. One would be tempted to ask, your candidate that is not corrupt what has he achieved? He only succeeded in capsizing the country into recession and miserable economy.

You too get sense. Abeg enjoy this small breakfast.

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by 3kay945(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2018
Only if the youth can stand with this guy.
Only if!

Hmm,. What can one say when some people are destined to remain in abject poverty and underdeveloped.

Its fall back to Choices!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by ejimatic: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Any Yoruba or Hausa man contesting in 2019 is wasting his time and money .2029 is still for the north. The north has four more years for the power to shift to the south. Nothing can change the order and rotation. Your guess of the winner of the election between the two sestogenarians from the north is as good as mine. We will see in FeBuhari.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by rickyrex(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2018
those aboji would be like gaskia who bi dis pipul?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by 3kay945(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

No one is attacking Buhari na....even unborn babies knows he is a monumental failure.

His failures are glaring to the blind and audible to the deaf.

And the so called blind and deaf are still in large numbers.. I don't know if the number is greater though.
Cos this country is full of strange things.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Ventura1: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2018
ednut1:
Its all about the money. Just imagine delusion

and you think he's not spending money on posters and other elections material? Moving from Lagos - Abuja - Kano - Jigawa - Katsina - Sokoto in the last one week with his supporters is free and doesn't require money abi? think properly next time before posting .

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2018
i pray o.

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by nwanyionitsha: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Another good candidate after President Buhari.

All the best correct guy!
I like you too.
Madam Oby your head dey there too,
Fela, been a while I heard from you also.
Kigsley Moghadu, another correct guy.
Together , you guys will make Nigeria work again.
Not thieves and rogues like this armed robbers below....
So you put buhari beside all these person mentioned.
I pray for you today by the power of life and death in my tongue:May your life, descendants and effort remain the way buhari has ruled and kept Nigeria and Nigerians in Jesus name ,Amen.
May your support for buhari never be in vain and may the effect be replicated in your life in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
So you put buhari beside all these person mentioned.
I pray for you today by the power of life and death in my tongue:May your life, descendants and effort remain the way buhari has ruled and kept Nigeria and Nigerians in Jesus name ,Amen.
May your support for buhari never be in vain and may the effect be replicated in your life in Jesus name, Amen.
Amen in Jesus name.
And
May your life, your descendants and all effort in life till the end of it remain the same way PDP ruled this country!
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by nwanyionitsha: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Amen in Jesus name.
And
May your life, your descendants and all effort in life till the end of it remain the same way PDP ruled this country!
Amen.
Na me like your post. So shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by fortunechy(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Their logo has said it all...... WAKA
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
See these two jokers...

Yoruba and Hausa again angry angry angry

No, your incumbents have failed... lets try Ibo and Ibibio next grin angry angry angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Bedlecturer(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Abeg tell this guy man make he no kwantinu to waste his time.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Twizzy30(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sowore. You have my Vote God's willing.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by winj3: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Their main problem is that the average Nigerian is too stupid to vote for anything good!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by BabaAgba79(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Those boys never know that Sowore has no money to give. Sowore knows nothing about Nigerian Administration.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by PortHardcore: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will The Old New National Anthem Affect The National Pledge? / Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today / Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.