Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (9737 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Hall Of Fame: Soludo delists 1st Anambra executive governor, Mbadinuju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by sunnybobonwa: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Former Governor Of Anambra state is Dead

Southeast And Anambra Has Lost A Leader.
The shocking news about the demise of His Excellency Chinwaoke Mbadinju, Former Governor Of Anambra state is not only sorrowful but terrifying. Like or hate him, Mbadinju was a leader in his time and as a human had a beautiful and as well an ugly past.
Dr Chinwaoke Mbadinju is among the former Governor's of our fourth republic that suffered bad fate in government. He was humiliated and used by godfather's. There are records of his good gestures which I have seen in his village as a former student of Ojukwu University.
He suffered Politically no doubt and one of the founding fathers of APC but unfortunately the APC couldn't reward him. I pray God to accept his soul and may God comfort the government and people of Anambra state,Amen!

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2020
The man who rose to the top and fell to the bottom, chai what a life.

The last time I saw him, he was like a nobody and I wondered if that was the same man we once had as Governor.

May his soul RIP.

7 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by ODJ124(m): 1:09am On Dec 31, 2020
RIP.. .
life is too short enjoy while it lasts..

Thread seen..

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Karlovich: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2020
cry RIP to him, I can only blame the dullard for this. He has made things worse this year.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by talktrue1(m): 1:29am On Dec 31, 2020
RIP
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by SlurUsername1: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2020
RIP, may Allah Grant him Aljannah firdaus
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by EmekaA125(m): 1:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Fake News
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by SlayerForever: 2:52am On Dec 31, 2020
I can assure you sir, you will not be missed. Bye bye.

6 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Paperwhite(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2020
The death of the then MBA chair-Barr.Banabas Igwe his wife and others who were assassinated during the governorship of Chinwike Mbadinuju is still fresh in our minds.

21 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by survivor10(m): 3:27am On Dec 31, 2020
This man wanted to turn Anambra to a Useless state, but God intervened and changed our fate.

RIp

10 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by tit(f): 3:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Obiano will be worster than this

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by abitex577(m): 3:34am On Dec 31, 2020
RIP
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Godons1: 3:42am On Dec 31, 2020
sunnybobonwa:
Former Governor Of Anambra state is Dead

Southeast And Anambra Has Lost A Leader.
The shocking news about the demise of His Excellency Chinwaoke Mbadinju, Former Governor Of Anambra state is not only sorrowful but terrifying. Like or hate him, Mbadinju was a leader in his time and as a human had a beautiful and as well an ugly past.
Dr Chinwaoke Mbadinju is among the former Governor's of our fourth republic that suffered bad fate in government. He was humiliated and used by godfather's. There are records of his good gestures which I have seen in his village as a former student of Ojukwu University.
He suffered Politically no doubt and one of the founding fathers of APC but unfortunately the APC couldn't reward him. I pray God to accept his soul and may God comfort the government and people of Anambra state,Amen!

Eayahhh, this IGALA MAN is dead.
RIP Sir

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2020
The mention of this name readily brings to mind the bakassi boys. I think that was maybe the only good thing his administration gave Anambrarians but it also came with alotta bloodshed and I doubt if an innocent blood wasn't shed in all of bakassi's hankypanky

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Stanweezy(m): 5:16am On Dec 31, 2020
We the indigenous people of Anambra State are yet to receive the news of his death

RIP Ex governor

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by damicruise111: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2020
These death news now ehn
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by OKorowanta: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Just wait...
When the real news hit the stands they'll tell you he died of Corona virus.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by austinsmat(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2020
I can't forget this man evil in a hurry, for making students sit at home for good one year and six months.

6 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by SocialJustice: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
The man who rose to the top and fell to the bottom, chai what a life.

The last time I saw him, he was like a nobody and I wondered if that was the same man we once had as Governor.

May his soul RIP.
Some people's political career took a terrible turn after office. Reason I am amazed by the relevance Tinubu still has today. Most of his cohort relocated into oblivion after office.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Samfloxin(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2020
The news is fake
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by PlsBanMe: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2020
One of the worst governors of Anambra.
Did nothing other than grounding the state to a halt.

Bye bye!

5 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Godons1:

RIP Sir

My yoruba Muslim, long time, how are you doing? cheesy
Godons1:

RIP Sir

My yoruba Muslim, long time, how are you doing?
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2020
Rest in peace..

His greatest undoing was bringing Useless Aba boys and called Dem bakassi..

Though they met same fate they carry come but no sane human will allow such again in Anambra state.

So anybody looking for any stupid SE security network to form should go back to his/her state and strengthen community cum vigilante security system.....

No Joint Security system will ever work let alone accepting it......It has so many demerits.
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Its was rumoured that his accounts officer/girlfriend played fast one on him...now the said accounts officer became his benefactor... She is a Senator and Currently a political heavyweight in Anambra State.

6 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by engrchykae(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Rest in peace..

His greatest undoing was bringing Useless Aba boys and called Dem bakassi..

Though they met same fate they carry come but no sane human will allow such again in Anambra state.

So anybody looking for any stupid SE security network to form should go back to his/her state and strengthen community cum vigilante security system.....

No Joint Security system will ever work let alone accepting it......It has so many demerits.
fulani fool,how are you

2 Likes

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by mightyhazel: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2020
RIP sir
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by odogwux(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Very wicked human being. May God have mercy on his soul
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Its was rumoured that his accounts officer/girlfriend played fast one on him...now the said accounts officer became his benefactor... She is a Senator and Currently a political heavyweight in Anambra State.

hahahahaha.....I heard the story Sha

his then banker girlfriend....now senator now wants to be governor too

1 Like

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2020
I have no RIP to waste

my parents told me about his evil adminstration
Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by odogwux(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Uche gi di ya grin He is said to have knelt down to beg her. "Biko nyem egom" and started crying. She walked him out, laughing at him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2020
engrchykae:
fulani fool,how are you

Even at your failure, na still fulani cause am..
all your life problems na fulani..
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Rice Value Chain Created 2,620 Jobs – Sanwo-olu / Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested / Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.