Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East (10863 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / Stop Buying Infinix,tecno,itel Phones....save Your Money For Better Brands.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by amanikondo: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2018
stanboy28:
Apple....premium ke..make I hear word jare..is na Samsung that is freemium..guys like u even if they put the Apple logo on a toothpick..u will still buy it for an overpriced amount..Lol.. the Apple is declining and their sales are wearing down..go check the tech news..their hype is dying slowly...calling overpriced piece of shit premium

I will buy apple if it is written on your diick. Your pocket is dying slowly and that is why you cannot afford one. Pray to be blessed so that what you see as a luxury will be a common thing to you. A whole AKATA that cannot pay his or her rent is using Iphone. Like I said, Tecno is for struggling people. Africa could not save Nokia or Blackberry from sinking and Apple does not need your market.

Apple is an ecosystem. You cannot afford an Iphone not to talk of the ecosystem.

1 Like

Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by stanboy28(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
amanikondo:

I will buy apple if it is written on your diick. Your pocket is dying slowly and that is why you cannot afford one. Pray to be blessed so that what you see as a luxury will be a common thing to you. A whole AKATA that cannot pay his or her rent is using Iphone. Like I said, Tecno is for struggling people. Africa could not save Nokia or Blackberry from sinking and Apple does not need your market.

Apple is an ecosystem. You cannot afford an Iphone not to talk of the ecosystem.
..lol..isheeps are jst somtin else..Lol.. am laughing my ass out on this comment..Lol.. am using a s8 plus..am a Samsung fan and also an mtk fan(both tecno and all)..dude I aint poor .I can afford the iPhone...Lol.. I buy and sell phones ..it's my side hustle .... but am not their freaking fan..Apple is freaking overpriced.. and it's not even about the price.my problem with them is their os.the freedom android offered me was mind blowing..the os is jst pure freedom...you can do watever the Bleep you wanna do..even change ur OS..and for a guy that likes messing around and tweaking like me..Apple is a no no..and Bleep their ecosystem..the top bezelz of the galaxy note 9 has more function that apples entire ecosystem...jerry rig said so..Lol.. iSheep's in Nigeria will always point that it's becos of brokness pezin is not using an iPhone..not knowing dat not everyone is broke and not everyone using an iPhone is rich.
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by amanikondo: 2:32am On Dec 02, 2018
stanboy28:
..lol..isheeps are jst somtin else..Lol.. am laughing my ass out on this comment..Lol.. am using a s8 plus..am a Samsung fan and also an mtk fan(both tecno and all)..dude I aint poor .I can afford the iPhone...Lol.. I buy and sell phones ..it's my side hustle .... but am not their freaking fan..Apple is freaking overpriced.. and it's not even about the price.my problem with them is their os.the freedom android offered me was mind blowing..the os is jst pure freedom...you can do watever the Bleep you wanna do..even change ur OS..and for a guy that likes messing around and tweaking like me..Apple is a no no..and Bleep their ecosystem..the top bezelz of the galaxy note 9 has more function that apples entire ecosystem...jerry rig said so..Lol.. iSheep's in Nigeria will always point that it's becos of brokness pezin is not using an iPhone..not knowing dat not everyone is broke and not everyone using an iPhone is rich.

Story. I use the latest Iphone and S9s (wey senior your S8) and I use my Iphone more. As I am typing, I will even snap the pictures of 5 Samsung S8 (Wey you dey use) that I want to dash this December put my nairaland name on it show you now. Latest Iphones are not for broke people like you - I am sure you can afford the used old ones.

Selling phones does not mean you can afford it. Just like not all car dealers will afford a G Wagon grin.

Lastly, brand ecosystem is not for everyone. It is about productivity and loyalty.
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by stanboy28(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018
amanikondo:

Story. I use the latest Iphone and S9s (wey senior your S8) and I use my Iphone more. As I am typing, I will even snap the pictures of 5 Samsung S8 (Wey you dey use) that I want to dash this December put my nairaland name on it show you now. Latest Iphones are not for broke people like you - I am sure you can afford the used old ones.

Selling phones does not mean you can afford it. Just like not all car dealers will afford a G Wagon grin.

Lastly, brand ecosystem is not for everyone. It is about productivity and loyalty.
funny...guy I can keep a phone I like so much and use it a my personal phone..but..no I prefer to use for like 3 weeks and sell..the s9 u talking about..Lol.. I have used it and sold it..note 9 oo same thing..look.if people don't prefer using the iPhone it doesn't mean they are broke..it's a mater of preference. And an iPhone is no achievement...I will gladly take the OPPO find x dan any iphones
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by amanikondo: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
stanboy28:
funny...guy I can keep a phone I like so much and use it a my personal phone..but..no I prefer to use for like 3 weeks and sell..the s9 u talking about..Lol.. I have used it and sold it..note 9 oo same thing..look.if people don't prefer using the iPhone it doesn't mean they are broke..it's a mater of preference. And an iPhone is no achievement...I will gladly take the OPPO find x dan any iphones

Good luck to you. It is no achievement. It is the ecosystem for me and this is the thing you failed to understand. I am not in the mood to explain how Apple ecosystem helps me. There is no brand with such ecosystem now and may be Amazon will.
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by Pajapaja: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
amanikondo:

Good luck to you. It is no achievement. It is the ecosystem for me and this is the thing you failed to understand. I am not in the mood to explain how Apple ecosystem helps me. There is no brand with such ecosystem now and may be Amazon will.
you don’t owe anyone any explanation.
Let them say their trash

1 Like

Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by chicwoman(f): 1:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Stop downgrading yourself as an African by calling your market mediocre
mystery22:
Only mediocre dominates in Africa

Africans Always backward
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by chicwoman(f): 1:12am On Dec 03, 2018
The good thing is that brands like infinix and TECNO have a good market share in Africa
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by investigator007: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2018
tecno have worked real hard,i think they deserve where they are on the market.
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by investigator007: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2018
yes and thats because they produce devices that targets the population.
chicwoman:
The good thing is that brands like infinix and TECNO have a good market share in Africa
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
salford1:
All those mtk phones won't pass a quality control standards test in North America, Europe, or the Oceania.
Those phones are targeted at African and middle east market
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
na you Sabi
He raised a valid point. IPhone are design for the rich not poor.
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by stanboy28(m): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2018
amanikondo:

Bleep their ecosystem
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by amanikondo: 3:30am On Dec 07, 2018
stanboy28:
Bleep their ecosystem
Bleep your two balls
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by stanboy28(m): 3:06am On Dec 08, 2018
amanikondo:

Bleep your two balls
bleep ur hairy ball sack
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by amanikondo: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2018
stanboy28:
bleep ur hairy ball sack
Choke with your diick in your mouth
Re: As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East by stanboy28(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2018
amanikondo:

Choke with your diick in your mouth
lol grin grin grin ..u sef..dem go fry egg for u b4 u go stop quarrel abbi..well las las is dat not everybody like the iPhone..even if they have the money to buy it..it's simple..b4 we start bleeping each other again grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Data Plan From Airtel / Top Best Websites To Download Android Games MOD In 2019 / Nokia 3110c And Other Java Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.