Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual (74511 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Vdsc: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2018
You can imagine what goes on in states like ogun and oyo with thousands of ritualist dens unknown.

Wickedness of the wicked.

And women are the often the most vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by dominique(f): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2018
And one bastard opened a topic justifying these monsters and blaming the females for their barbaric acts. It will never be well with these ritualists and the people that justify them in any way

14 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Sensation55(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Topmaike007:
na wa oo,our slay mama don suffer ooo
So it's all u have to say??

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Spinshark(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Lets just stop this yahoo nonsense and call a spade a spade..this guys are money ritualists they kill people to make money so next time you see all this boys in a club popping bottles of champagne worth millions of naira with no reasonable source of income, they don't do any yahoo, they sacrifice human beings for money ...that's owu ego. And another thing is that girls should be very careful because they are always the target of this devils.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by DMBZ(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmmmm, naija guys no wan work hard at all. Shame on dem all. May d soul of dat innocent girl torment dem till death.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Soulviper: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Just like that, a sweet girl innocently looking for accommodation was killed. Thinking about the way she must have cried, begged and the pains she felt before she finally gave up brought tears to my eyes.
RIP Zino and may God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss cry cry

So painful.

And to think this is not the first or second time this fools have done this. I just can't understand how they have killed (severally) before and yet still find themselves in poverty but won't still stop.

I can't imagine the pain this beautiful girl went through for doing no harm to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by LolaCole1(f): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
Oloriburuku aburo oloshi, those that killed that innocent giels are your stupid yanniridi brother from your useless wicked race. Na afonja you dey shout as if they use the name swear for your mother during your pregnancy. Wicked thing. Ode ajokuta mamomi.

Kikikikikikikikki

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by lastempero: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Total clamp down on yahoo boys should be the next thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

By law, they must have a representative.
the representathief himself should be killed
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by HardBishop: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
honestly the homes have to teach their kids in hiw to work hard.... the problem is from the home

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Chukzy44(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Angelanest:
Tears are still flowing over the gruesome murder of a First Class 300 Level undergraduate of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka.

The pathetic confessional statements of the 4-man gang believed to be Yahoo boys, were made on Wednesday (yesterday), at the Delta State Police Command, where the suspects were paraded.

The suspects revealed how they killed the student identified as Elozino Joshualia Ogege with the help of a security guard, Onos who offered to assist the victim secure an accommodation.

According to him, "I was contacted by Desmond and another to provide a female student for Yahoo rituals. We had planned it, and when Elozino approached me that she was looking for accommodation, I saw it as a good opportunity".

"I contacted Desmond who told me to tell her to come back the next day. So the next day, they brought a Corola car; and when Elozino came, they used something on her face which made her unconscious. We took her to a bush where we first plucked out one of her eyes while she was still alive. She was even crying and begging us to forgive her and let her go, but we plucked the other eye, removed her breast and heart before she died".

Implicating his supervisor, Onos posited that he was posted into the school by his supervisor for the purposes of carrying out such missions when contacted.

But the Supervisor with a security company attached to the University, Uche Nwaosisi who said he is from Asaba, denied knowledge of the crime, stating that he was among those that chased and caught Onos when the police came after him in the school.

" When all these were happening, Onos threatened to implicate me for assisting the police to catch him. When the police caught him, they discovered two phones with him, which he claimed I sold one to him. That was my involvement ", the supervisor claimed.

However, one of the Yahoo Plus conspirators, Desmond who appeared remorseful, affirmed that the Elozino's murder made it the fifth life he has taken for ritual purposes. He said the first four female victims were adopted at Oghara and killed for the rituals, adding that Elozino's murder was his first from the University community in Abraka.

According to him, " Each time we killed, we removed the vital organs like the eyes, the heart and the breast of the victims, normally females, and take to the Baba (herbalist), who usually would ask us to come back".

"Baba used to burn the heart and pound it to make powder substance out of it. It is the powder that he gives us, which we apply before speaking to our victims to make money from them. Any big woman we approach obliges us and provides money for us", Desmond revealed.

For the native doctor who appeared hardened and unrepentant, identified as Robinson, he kept calling on God as a witness that he was speaking the truth. He said Elozino's heart and eye happened to be the first he received from the Yahoo Plus customers.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/horrific-revelations-how-we-killed-elozino-ogege-yahoo-ritualists.html

Oh God have mercy,what is this country turning into?humans behavior as that of a salvage?chaii,odiegwu ooooo..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by mightyhazell: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Any body that kills random ppl unjustly like in this case or kidnapping etc, that person must be donated whole sales to medical field, and proceeds used to partly compensate the family of the victim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by enemyofprogress: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
Oloriburuku aburo oloshi, those that killed that innocent giels are your stupid yanniridi brother from your useless wicked race. Na afonja you dey shout as if they use the name swear for your mother during your pregnancy. Wicked thing. Ode ajokuta mamomi.
my brother have vex for omo ibo jatijati grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Beautyprincess(f): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abiodunalasa:
Look at how GEJ greeted our WIAs! He touched them and felt their pains. embarassed embarassed

Bit look at Jibril from Sudan... He's waving like shy and wet little girl!
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Born2Breed(f): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Despite the killings of innocent girls,they still not as rich as some people on Nairaland who makes money legitimately.
Check these idiots bank account and asset's,its not worth more than 10million.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Cindy95(f): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2018
which kind rubbish matter dey still dey judge? they should kill those guys immediately to serve as a warning to other dubious guys...
but girls, Nawa for unaooo... how many times something go do Una before Una get sense?
for the love of Christ, yourself and other girls... if u re in a relationship with a G+, ritualist or any guy with dubious means of livelihood pls do well to contact SARS or even help in eliminating them. person wey kill him mama and sister no go blink before him kill you... he values his luxuries over u... don't be fooled.
pls follow you man and hustle from the scratch and stop looking for already made guys....
also go about with sharp objects or materials for self defense... cos things are really happening... we don't know who is who...
make ur long throat for money no go kill u....
be warned....
they can't love u more than their luxury...
open your eyes...
use your head....
RIP to the dead...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by nullboss: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Na them o, somebody tell these dating Boyz say dating done expire ooo. They will be making mouth that dating dey pay now we know what you all are doing. There are other formats that requires no plus and you will cashout big, Not dating....

Caught one eating shit--dating
Caught one with vodoo-- dating
Caught another one with dead girl in his apartment---dating
This one again--- dating

Chai!!!
Wetin be the format?
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by JJOF(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Ahhhhhhh, dem suppose kill those guys slowly. Make them just inject concentratd sulphuric acid 4 inside their vein. This guys are heartless. They couldn't evn give her anaesthesia, or kill her in a subtle manner b4 carrying out d act, dem just dey harvest her organs as she dey alive! Ahhhhhhh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by BenzEne1(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerians are fools. Anybody who justifies rituals because of gold digging girls needs to be examined. This girl just wanted an apartment and they murdered her for trust.

I can't begin to imagine the pain she went through.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Topmaike007(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Sensation55:

So it's all u have to say??
na wa oo,what do you xpect me to say,all I know is that this Yahoo boys are not helping matters at all..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by LazyNairalander(m): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2018
gidimafia:
SO anybody that use girl as ritual is a yahoo boy...what happened to blood money...yahoo and blood money is too different thing..call a spade a spade

just look at how you trying so hard to justify your bad means of livelihood.

Seek for redemption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by IbrahimDamola: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2018
These guys must not be allowed to feel comfortable even while in detention. Water should be poured on them while they are asleep. Their legs and hands should be tied up and hanged for 2hours everyday. They should get to eat only once daily in the gulag till they are sentenced to death by firing squad. The firing squad should shoot their legs first, while tied up, allow them to bleed for 20 mins, then shoot their hands, then they bleed in pains for 15 mins before they are shot in the chest to pieces.

Their corpses should not buried as the land will reject their cursed corpses. Drag their corpses to woods, where vultures and stray dogs can munch on them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Negotiate: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2018
For every ignorant person who thinks ritual victims are runs girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by mightyhazell: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Soulviper:

So painful.

And to think this is not the first or second time this fools have done this. I just can't understand how they have killed (severally) before and yet still find themselves in poverty but won't still stop.

I can't imagine the pain this beautiful girl went through for doing no harm to anyone.
my thots exactly,..cos if they made like say 300mills or so, they won't be looking like this and they won't be needing money so badly within a short time frame, to start considering killing another. Backwardness has finished us in Africa. Imagine the young promising girl.. Person pikin

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Hobbybear(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2018
All these ppl are bleeping ritualist. Dey hiding under yahoo dis yahoo dat, damit!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by matuskyoo7(m): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Look at how GEJ greeted our WIAs! He touched them and felt their pains. embarassed embarassed

he already know the pain they are going tru...he was once a soldier...so plse think well before starting another propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by NessaBoo(f): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2018
I was trembling while reading the gruesome details, look at how heartlessly and confidently they dismembered a fellow human being, they said she was alive and crying to be forgiven, even without offending them, she was begging for forgiveness!! embarassed cry
I just can't bear it or imagine how distraught she must have been!!!

Haaa!!! May you guys never know peace on earth and beyond, may all your likes and anyone who support you die a painful death before the end of this year!!!

Rest in perfect peace zino!!! cry cry embarassed embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by LazyNairalander(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2018
JJOF:
Ahhhhhhh, dem suppose kill those guys slowly. Make them just inject concentratd sulphuric acid 4 inside their vein. This guys are heartless. They couldn't evn give her anaesthesia, or kill her in a subtle manner b4 carrying out d act, dem just dey harvest her organs as she dey alive! Ahhhhhhh

Their kidney shouldn't be wasted, it should be shipped to Malay.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by KingThreatzz: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2018
abiodunalasa:

So by touching people, you feel their pains? May Jonathan's cluelessness never depart from your life

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Bede2u:
lol. The only igbo sounding name mentioned in that report says he is from asaba in delta state. I thought they are not igbo? Mbok
I thought they are igbo as you claimed na, so why are u denying them?

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by selfmade22: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2018
after all that pain, dem no even make the money! girls are actually d cause of dis crimes, december is here again wen u wil deny ur first love because of one malaysian guy. na una body, e go dey fall bak!
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Isangad1(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2018
The problem in this country is too much why am I here in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.