Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual (74929 Views)

Remains Of Abducted 200-level DELSU Student And Boyfriend Recovered From River / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2018
As long as there's no death sentence publicly all this ritual killings won't stop.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Babalegba(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Look at how GEJ greeted our WIAs! He touched them and felt their pains. embarassed embarassed

Bit look at Jibril from Sudan... He's waving like shy and wet little girl!
Why are you posting such rubbish on such a thread.You pitiless inconsiderate animal.Learn to have compassion in life,not everything is politics. Politics remains even when you are gone .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by justuschi50: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Talknochip:
In a nutshell, u are justifying this wickedness because of poverty and the failure of our system! ...SMH..
no, but telling u the reason and sudden increase
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Topmaike007(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Sensation55:

Ok na at least u 4 "RIP" d victim na
okay Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2018
I contacted Desmond who told me to tell her to come back the next day. So the next day, they brought a Corola car; and when Elozino came, they used something on her face which made her unconscious. We took her to a bush where we first plucked out one of her eyes while she was still alive. She was even crying and begging us to forgive her and let her go, but we plucked the other eye, removed her breast and heart before she died.

Guys ain't smiling at all. Some people are f**king heartless. All because of money.
They should be killed slowly too.
Bunch of heartless idiots. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by NessaBoo(f): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

These songs are actually made to promote the successful entrepreneurs and people who actually work hard to make their money everyday but the lazy wicked people who lack ideas are brainwashed by greed.

Semantics...how many successful entrepreneurs listen to songs like these, or go to clubs and pop drinks and champagnes on ladies? A man who has truly worked hard for his money legitimately and knows the value of the money won't behave in such juvenile and asinine way!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Adewale1603(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2018
We're living in, am living in a crazy world. Lucky dube.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Quorax: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2018
Bizmagnet:
The rate at which people are so hellbent on getting rich quickly nowadays is very alarming. Some can comfortably shed another man's blood just because of money. The crime some commit now, even their four generations unborn cannot finish eating its consequencies. If you're hardworking and prayerful, your time will come come what may! Don't envy any man, don't be carried away by someone else's display of wealth. The vision surely awaits the apointed time. Just be patient and wait for your season!

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven

Bros, this Na story. Firstly, movies showing ritual killings should be ban completely.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by mane48: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
i think dey need to arrest all the native doctors in Nigeria probably kill dem but dey can't because politicians also partronize dem,black man wit black heart any country such as Nigeria for eg.where there is poverty,hunger,poor education,violents,etc dose countries evil tins happen for eg again Nigeria
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by dominique(f): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Jaabioro(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Just because she asked for help,they butcher her for ritual... The creator of heaven and earth would never for you people.. Wickedness of unlimited character...
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2018
jibrilELsudan:
GOVERNMENT MUST BRING BACK THE PUBLIC EXECUTIONS BY FIRING SQUAD THAT WAS DONE FROM THE OLD DAYS IN KIRIKIRI AND BAR BEACH.
It will be a grave injustice to that girl if they execute these killers by firing squad..
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Angelanest:
Tears are still flowing over the gruesome murder of a First Class 300 Level undergraduate of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka.

The pathetic confessional statements of the 4-man gang believed to be Yahoo boys, were made on Wednesday (yesterday), at the Delta State Police Command, where the suspects were paraded.

The suspects revealed how they killed the student identified as Elozino Joshualia Ogege with the help of a security guard, Onos who offered to assist the victim secure an accommodation.

According to him, "I was contacted by Desmond and another to provide a female student for Yahoo rituals. We had planned it, and when Elozino approached me that she was looking for accommodation, I saw it as a good opportunity".

"I contacted Desmond who told me to tell her to come back the next day. So the next day, they brought a Corola car; and when Elozino came, they used something on her face which made her unconscious. We took her to a bush where we first plucked out one of her eyes while she was still alive. She was even crying and begging us to forgive her and let her go, but we plucked the other eye, removed her breast and heart before she died".

Implicating his supervisor, Onos posited that he was posted into the school by his supervisor for the purposes of carrying out such missions when contacted.

But the Supervisor with a security company attached to the University, Uche Nwaosisi who said he is from Asaba, denied knowledge of the crime, stating that he was among those that chased and caught Onos when the police came after him in the school.

" When all these were happening, Onos threatened to implicate me for assisting the police to catch him. When the police caught him, they discovered two phones with him, which he claimed I sold one to him. That was my involvement ", the supervisor claimed.

However, one of the Yahoo Plus conspirators, Desmond who appeared remorseful, affirmed that the Elozino's murder made it the fifth life he has taken for ritual purposes. He said the first four female victims were adopted at Oghara and killed for the rituals, adding that Elozino's murder was his first from the University community in Abraka.

According to him, " Each time we killed, we removed the vital organs like the eyes, the heart and the breast of the victims, normally females, and take to the Baba (herbalist), who usually would ask us to come back".

"Baba used to burn the heart and pound it to make powder substance out of it. It is the powder that he gives us, which we apply before speaking to our victims to make money from them. Any big woman we approach obliges us and provides money for us", Desmond revealed.

For the native doctor who appeared hardened and unrepentant, identified as Robinson, he kept calling on God as a witness that he was speaking the truth. He said Elozino's heart and eye happened to be the first he received from the Yahoo Plus customers.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/horrific-revelations-how-we-killed-elozino-ogege-yahoo-ritualists.html

These people do not look like yahoo boys in any way
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Kingjames(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2018
only prayers is all we need
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Patrioticman007(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Look at how GEJ greeted our WIAs! He touched them and felt their pains. embarassed embarassed

Bit look at Jibril from Sudan... He's waving like shy and wet little girl!

You are heartless & wicked a girl has been murdered, people are mourning her death, but its politics that concerns you. GEJ or PMB might be president, but what matters most is how you make it to heaven. Idiot.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Godsfavour78: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
iamrey:
See I don't blame the guys 4 killing d girl in a gruesome way. but look at this these same girls are d ones claiming they can't date a broke nigga yet they have nothing to their name.
They can't date a guy that doesn't have a car.
Now if she miraculously survived her msg to others girls will b to abstain from material things it will only lead to ur early grave.
After all these confessions some girls will still not hear and will still fall a victim again.
stupid ritualist.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by claseek(f): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
kellz0:
All this just because of a car that oyibo has used and dumped!!! Buy drinks and throw money in the club!!
Carry olosho with no future ambition!!! And buy fake designers and post on Facebook and Instagram for cheap likes!!!! Before you embark on this kind of things ask your self first if it’s worth it!!!!
The person you want to kill for ritual, do you know if he or she is the family’s only hope of a better future
as innnn...that's the crazy part. You murdered someone brutally just to make money that you will throw around in clubs and on prostitutes at the end of the day, all for cheap instagram likes. My goodness!!!
I still can't wrap my head around this foolish and daft reasoning.

To think her eyes were plucked while still alive gives me the creeps. I feel so sad for her and her family mehnnn..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by altereg0: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Much crime and bloodshed in the land. People getting progessively more heartless each new day. Most crimes in Nigeria have can always be traced back to one native doctor…you know their patronisers, robbers, ritualists, kidnappers, politicians and "men of god". If native doctors are wiped off this land, maybe the crime rate would drop.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by claseek(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
mightyhazell:
not before their kidneys, livers, hearts lungs and other organs are sold to Sick recipients to raise reasonable capital to partly compensate the family of that innocent promising young girl..
I agree.. They should even take out their organs while still alive and donate to sick people. Stupid and lazy people.. This news just dey vex me. angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Chiefjosy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
[s][/s]
justuschi50:
we are all complaining of the yahoo menace not knowing we are the cause for letting our leader put us in a situation like this we are all shouting restruct this country, how can restructuring happen, do we even understand restructuring.
restructing mean change which is not associated with violence and we think is possible in Nigeria,we all know is never possible because you can't tell the leader to change the position or stepdown on purpose. what we should be saying is revolution which is radical change associated with violence,and its the youth that we take on this formidable task and yet they keep on protect them i hope time shall come for revolution in Nigeria because it is very important as for d problem of yahoo,kipnapping dey are here to stay and we can just bark and not be able to bite

You’re the only one intelligent out of all of them. They are just crying and wailing. Yahoo plus and kidnapping has come to stay wether Nigerians like it or not. What we need to do is to take violence to those leaders and end all these once and for all. That’s the only way because everybody eye don tear pass normal
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by claseek(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
These guys must not be allowed to feel comfortable even while in detention. Water should be poured on them while they are asleep. Their legs and hands should be tied up and hanged for 2hours everyday. They should get to eat only once daily in the gulag till they are sentenced to death by firing squad. The firing squad should shoot their legs first, while tied up, allow them to bleed for 20 mins, then shoot their hands, then they bleed in pains for 15 mins before they are shot in the chest to pieces.

Their corpses should not buried as the land with reject their corpses. Drag their corpses to woods, where vultures and stray dogs can munch on them.

i even think they should pluck out all their internal organs while still alive so they can feel the pain too, and then donate it to sick people in hospitals who are in need of organ donors. Awon oloriburuku jatijati
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
They should give these yahoo+ guys and the gateman the maximum punishment(death). Haba! U even plucked out the poor girl's eyes and her breast as she was alive and begging u guys. Make dem no use connection free these guys ooo. Cc CaptainMitch,marvin,victorian and twoclans.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by claseek(f): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cindy95:
which kind rubbish matter dey still dey judge? they should kill those guys immediately to serve as a warning to other dubious guys...
but girls, Nawa for unaooo... how many times something go do Una before Una get sense?
for the love of Christ, yourself and other girls... if u re in a relationship with a G+, ritualist or any guy with dubious means of livelihood pls do well to contact SARS or even help in eliminating them.
person wey kill him mama and sister no go blink before him kill you... he values his luxuries over u... don't be fooled.
pls follow you man and hustle from the scratch and stop looking for already made guys....
also go about with sharp objects or materials for self defense... cos things are really happening... we don't know who is who...
make ur long throat for money no go kill u....
be warned....
they can't love u more than their luxury...
open your eyes...
use your head....
RIP to the dead...
angry angry angry

This girl was not in any way involved with these bastards. She was innocent and was just unfortunate. She was looking for accommodation to rent and the fool that was supposed to help happened to be one of these ritualist.

I know there are truly other girls out there that needs this advice, but please don't insult this innocent girls memory abeg. She wasn't involved with them in any way. Read it again.

This matter just dey pain me sorry

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Elcapitol(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Angelanest:
Tears are still flowing over the gruesome murder of a First Class 300 Level undergraduate of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka.

The pathetic confessional statements of the 4-man gang believed to be Yahoo boys, were made on Wednesday (yesterday), at the Delta State Police Command, where the suspects were paraded.

The suspects revealed how they killed the student identified as Elozino Joshualia Ogege with the help of a security guard, Onos who offered to assist the victim secure an accommodation.

According to him, "I was contacted by Desmond and another to provide a female student for Yahoo rituals. We had planned it, and when Elozino approached me that she was looking for accommodation, I saw it as a good opportunity".

"I contacted Desmond who told me to tell her to come back the next day. So the next day, they brought a Corola car; and when Elozino came, they used something on her face which made her unconscious. We took her to a bush where we first plucked out one of her eyes while she was still alive. She was even crying and begging us to forgive her and let her go, but we plucked the other eye, removed her breast and heart before she died".

Implicating his supervisor, Onos posited that he was posted into the school by his supervisor for the purposes of carrying out such missions when contacted.

But the Supervisor with a security company attached to the University, Uche Nwaosisi who said he is from Asaba, denied knowledge of the crime, stating that he was among those that chased and caught Onos when the police came after him in the school.

" When all these were happening, Onos threatened to implicate me for assisting the police to catch him. When the police caught him, they discovered two phones with him, which he claimed I sold one to him. That was my involvement ", the supervisor claimed.

However, one of the Yahoo Plus conspirators, Desmond who appeared remorseful, affirmed that the Elozino's murder made it the fifth life he has taken for ritual purposes. He said the first four female victims were adopted at Oghara and killed for the rituals, adding that Elozino's murder was his first from the University community in Abraka.

According to him, " Each time we killed, we removed the vital organs like the eyes, the heart and the breast of the victims, normally females, and take to the Baba (herbalist), who usually would ask us to come back".

"Baba used to burn the heart and pound it to make powder substance out of it. It is the powder that he gives us, which we apply before speaking to our victims to make money from them. Any big woman we approach obliges us and provides money for us", Desmond revealed.

For the native doctor who appeared hardened and unrepentant, identified as Robinson, he kept calling on God as a witness that he was speaking the truth. He said Elozino's heart and eye happened to be the first he received from the Yahoo Plus customers.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/horrific-revelations-how-we-killed-elozino-ogege-yahoo-ritualists.html

Humm the hearts of men is evil and desperately wicked. Rip to the dead, your killers will never know peace.

Meanwhile those who were saying she was materialistic and followed the yahoo Boys for money, shame on you all. Now you know that being stereotypical equals being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by CaptainMitch: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
We suppose get accelerated trial and death sentence for these ritualists otherwise the trend will increase, people too like easy money at the detriment of the pain there cause others.
lefulefu:
They should give these yahoo+ guys and the gateman the maximum punishment(death). Haba! U even plucked out the poor girl's eyes and her breast as she was alive and begging u guys. Make dem no use connection free these guys ooo. Cc CaptainMitch,marvin,victorian and twoclans.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by claseek(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
selfmade22:
after all that pain, dem no even make the money! girls are actually d cause of dis crimes , december is here again wen u wil deny ur first love because of one malaysian guy. na una body, e go dey fall bak!
Really?!! So you're justifying their actions and blaming some silly greedy girls out there? Really?? They freaking plucked someone's eye while alive and you even have the mind to justify it?? How are they even the cause to start with? shocked shocked Girls or no girls, these guys are lazy and heartless, and would still go on and do rituals to make fast money.

That aside, this girl in question is innocent. She was just an innocent victim who unfortunately crossed the path of these bastards. It could have been anybody else. She wasn't involved in anyway with them. As read in the post. Jeez

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:
We suppose get accelerated trial and death sentence for these ritualists otherwise the trend will increase, people too like easy money at the detriment of the pain there cause others.
yes jus like way back in the days at the way the nigerian govt of the 70s and 80s treated armed robbers. Public execution straight. But today its not like dat. As painful as it is some of these guys might get freed by the police when their godfathers come in. Thats the nigeria we are today.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by dominique(f): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
People should please STOP quoting this story! It's gut wrenching having to read the sordid details again while scrolling through replies sad
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by CaptainMitch: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Yes now, our legal system na joke that's why British come dey help us jail Ibori.
lefulefu:
yes jus like way back in the days at the way the nigerian govt of the 70s and 80s treated armed robbers. Public execution straight. But today its not like dat. As painful as it is some of these guys might get freed by the police when their godfathers come in. Thats the nigeria we are today.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by olasco2035: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Igbos are wicked god punish their race
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
abdulaz:
Sad cry

Must you kill or do ritual to hit magas?

You don’t need to kill someone to spoof or hack into the email of company executives na.

This is what you get when illiterates and blockheads start doing yahoo.
there is yahoo yahoo and there is yahoo +. Defenders of yahoo + claim there is more money in yahoo+ than the normal yahoo yahoo and many yahoo yahoo boys are now upgrading to yahoo+........FACT.
Re: Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual by victorian(f): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
CaptainMitch:

Yes o!

By firing squad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.