Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council (11427 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Let's Get Nigeria Working Again!
Vote Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2018
I hope they will learn from their mistakes. Not all "Support Groups" should be funded as some won't work for PDP or even use the find to work for their opposition, APC.
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by Smile4daddy(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2018
omonaijiria:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
INAUGURATION OF PDP NATIONAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL
This is to announce the official inauguration of the PDP National Campaign Council as follows:
Date: Nov. 29, 2018, Venue: Legacy House. Time-3:00Pm
Corruption vs Integrity match.

Venue: All polling unit nation wide. Date- FeBuhari 17th 2019. Time- 9:30PM.

3 Likes

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Atiku is on his way back to Adamawa. Failure confirmed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by alhacq(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Why PDP mumu like this? the same set of people that have lost people confidence in them and they're still packing all of them again. Although is a looter that can sell looter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by Denikayan: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Money sharing starts

Sane Nigerians will loot Atiku dry

He should bring his loot and we will waste it for him

But at a time, strongly believing he won't be spending much seeing the hand writing on the wall.

It's all waste of funds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by omonaijiria: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Corruption vs Integrity match.

Venue: All polling unit nation wide. Date- FeBuhari 17th 2019. Time- 9:30PM.

Like his one abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by omonaijiria: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2018
alhacq:
Why PDP mumu like this? the same set of people that have lost people confidence in them and they're still packing all of them again. Although is a looter that can sell looter.

Just like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by Denikayan: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2018
gaby:
Is Deji's name on the list?

A lot of political jobbers who had anxiously waited for the official campaigning to take off aren't finding it any funny at all. This is very much unlike the usual share the money election campaigns. The present economy/austerity isn't smiling on anyone.

Bubu's regime/economy successfully humbled most of the politicians.

You said it all

No free money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by omonaijiria: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Let's Get Nigeria Working Again!

Vote Atiku

You be man whey sabi
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by Quessolammy(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2018
I have decided....Sai Baba...16yrs and nothing to show up....wailers o ya....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by alhacq(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2018
omonaijiria:

Just like
Price of Goods is global issue and my post focus on looting not prices

1 Like

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by afebaba(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2018
visijo:
Do you still remember chilling with your Ex giving names to your unborn babies? Dont scroll past this am talking to you.
Na so bro, all na child play play...
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2018
omonaijiria:

You be man whey sabi
Yes o

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by kingharzy: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2018
gigabyte13:
if dem like make dem inaugurate international campaign council

Secondus will always come second and ADAM will always come first

if you know you know....??

One brain dead individual told me that the #PDP# are back, l look am tell am say " yeah, dey are back to my backyard where we kept them in 2015 "
undecided

If i say the only thing know now is you zombility nw, they'll say i'm wicked buh bros, ba wo ni? ? ?
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by IbrahimDamola: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Power is leaving the tyrant and returning back to the people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by Arokhetah: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2018
abc115:
Like dogs in a wheel, birds in a cage, or squirrels in a chain, ambitious men still climb and climb, with great labor, and incessant anxiety, but never reach the top.
- Robert Burton
hahahaha you wicked sha.
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by hush15: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2018
omonaijiria:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
INAUGURATION OF PDP NATIONAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL
This is to announce the official inauguration of the PDP National Campaign Council as follows:
Date: Nov. 29, 2018, Venue: Legacy House. Time-3:00Pm

This is a very powerful list. neway, hope they use this affluence and influence to help nigerians defend their votes come 2019
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by omonaijiria: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
alhacq:

Price of Goods is global issue and my post focus on looting not prices

Just an example

Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by 77up(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

Zombie who called u to this thread.....gerera hear mehn
this is cyber space not yours so...

PMB/ Osinbajo till 2023 cool
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by uthlaw: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ciscogod:

was nigeria ever great ?
help me ask him oooo
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by senatordave1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
hush15:

This is a very powerful list. neway, hope they use this affluence and influence to help nigerians defend their votes come 2019
Very weak compared to the array of people in Apc.seems that is a list of all pdp members planning to swindle atiku's I'll gotten dollars.too many people in a small ship.most of those names are irrelevant and inexperienced in elections.atiku has no chance.apart from wike,pdp has no other warlords in the South south,none in the east and just a faiding fayoye in the West.
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by hush15: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Very weak compared to the array of people in Apc.seems that is a list of all pdp members planning to swindle atiku's I'll gotten dollars.too many people in a small ship.most of those names are irrelevant and inexperienced in elections.atiku has no chance.apart from wike,pdp has no other warlords in the South south,none in the east and just a faiding fayoye in the West.

who are the ones on the ones on the APC powerful list?
Re: Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council by LaVirus: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let's get Nigeria Working Again#ATIKULATE#

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Edo lawmakers storm NASS, Demand proper inauguration of Edo Assembly / APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser / Arms Cash: Obanikoro Returns N30m, To Pay N417m More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.