Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha (7856 Views)

Ondo: Ayedatiwa Remains Adamant, Rallies Forces Against Akeredolu - Tribune / You Can't Have Biafra And Presidency At The Same Time, ACF Spokesman Tells Igbo. / Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Remily(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2018
When my colleagues and I worked for Okorocha as his legal counsel. There and then, I understood how doomed Imo state has become... Everything has been privatised to Okorocha & family. It's just a rotten rot. He needs a serious cover up.

For Sale: A Three Bedroom Duplex at Festac.

URGENT SALE.

Located within the estate and well secured.
Has its borehole.
Frequent power supply.
Title: C of O.
Price: 32 million
Car Garage.
Built and decorated with Eco bricks.

For pictures, inquiries or inspections call 07087940346. or mail consultarise@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Dshocker(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Who told rochas that the people of imo state likes him

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by IbrahimDamola: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Okoroawusa the 419er, you want to decieve Igbos again? Mbanu, Chukwu aghahi ekwe.

I thought you claimed you can be president without Igbo support. Igbos have documented all your litanies insult against them when you were power-drunk and decided to challenge your chi.
Your journey on the road to infamy in Eastern politics have just begun as the truth now sinks in. What a pity, you were loved by Igbos in 2011 but look at you today, power-drunk and sliding into oblivion by the minute.

Igbos will rather wake Abacha from the grave to rule than to support a sleazy nincompoop like to become president.

Ri wapu Nsi onu!

Anuohia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by islandmoon: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2018
how can you want biafra and still want to be Nigeria President? very confusing, why not choose one? I'm not understanding ooo!
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by sweerychick(f): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
smatt1711:
I know right from day one that the battle is between tinubu and Rochas ,is hard to defeat a sitting governor in this type of politics without having a heavy political back up.

If you have a Nigerian Used car in perfect condition and not above 600k for sale, please contact me on whtapp or call zero eight zero six seven eight seven seven two two seven
you know politics too well..
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by SouthEastFacts: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Don't waste your breathe Rochas, even if APC gives you the ticket, we will not vote for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Ganduri: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2018
stop playing the ethnic card Okorocha. Funny Okorocha was at a time the best performing governor until he joined the APC.
Okorocha was used and dumped, to put it simoly APC is not and was never a national party but a Buhari cabal and Tinubu party. You were voted in via the APGA ticket by your people because they saw the good work of Peter Obi in Anambra state, but instead you switched against the will of your people to jumo up with the use and dump party.
I pray Hope Uzodinma lives up to expectation of dumping the APC after 2019.
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Czarugo007: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Owelle this your medicine wey you sell,we no go drink am hoohaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Charly68: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Even if power is to come to Igbo land ,people like okorocha aren't fit to govern the nation..those fit are in APGA and the truth is can APGA candidate win presidential election in the country ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Amumaigwe: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Islie:

Says those involved using Uzodinma, Madumere, others
“They are being used as instruments to fight the governor because of the 2023 ambition of some big shots in the country.”

Once they loose out of power game at the centre, they throw up tribal card.
CockROCHAS, Igbos did not send you. Shame !!!

http://sunnewsonline.com/2023-forces-against-igbo-presidency-at-work-okorocha/

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Afonja007: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Take it or leave it, nothing for igbos in Nigeria except the role of the second fiddle
as long abookis and afonjas 're suffering with igbos too ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Ugosample(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2018
BafanaBafana:
So even if there was gonna be igbo presidency, Rochas thought it was going to be him

don't mind that fool
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by 9gerian: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2018
Whether he is right or wrong on this one, one things is sure:

Now he will get more attention as he plays the most powerful political card ever; the tribal marginalization card. In fact in some regions (not all) you become an instant hero once you play this card with brutal recklessness! So that the more you blame others for ALL your problems in your region, the more you are loved, celebrated and even worshipped. You are rated higher than those who have contributed meaningfully to the prosperity of their people in very impactful ways!

So the politicians have observed this, hence they give the people what they love / want. This is what they all need to do to get their people’s support. And most easily resort to it, while others indulge in it for survival.

From an educational point of view and perhaps infrastructurally, I think Rochas must have done very well regardless of what anyone says. However, he is not given much accolade- as if to buttress my point! Sighs!

Islie:

“They are being used as instruments to fight the governor because of the 2023 ambition of some big shots in the country.”

Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by mechanics(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2018
So she's saying that the next governor will come and continue the statues he has started doing abi, she should keep quiet if she does not have anything good to say.
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2018
BafanaBafana:
So even if there was gonna be igbo presidency, Rochas thought it was going to be him
Igbos don't vote mad people into power
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2018
Remily:
When my colleagues and I worked for Okorocha as his legal counsel. There and then, I understood how doomed Imo state has become... Everything has been privatised to Okorocha & family. It's just a rotten rot. He needs a serious cover up.

For Sale: A Three Bedroom Duplex at Festac.

URGENT SALE.

Located within the estate and well secured.
Has its borehole.
Frequent power supply.
Title: C of O.
Price: 32 million
Car Garage.
Built and decorated with Eco bricks.

For pictures, inquiries or inspections call 07087940346. or mail consultarise@gmail.com
Is it not same thing in Lagos
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Deepthoughts: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Islie:

imagine okorocha!, this is the same person that betrayed his igbo nation while they trying to negotiate a collective stand upon which to join the already formed APC,he jumped the gun n went to join the Apc only to turn around and claims he was a founding member of Apc,all these he did because by his calculations they presidency will shift to southeast in 2023 n he will be well position to claim it,now that his greed is about to backfire in his face he is talking rubbish,to him he is the only one qualified to lead the country from igbo land but come 2019 he n his cronies will surely be disgraced.
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by mancanoe: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2018
When are we going to have
Igala presidency
Idoma presidency
Kanuri presidency
Urobo presidency
Efik presidency
Ibibio presidency
Eggon presidency
Ebira presidency
Isioko presidency
Gbagyi presidency
Berion presidency
Tiv presidency
Jukun presidency
Hausa presidency
It irritates me when I hear people shouting about Igbo presidency.... The earlier the Igbo's stop demanding for the presidency based on ethnic composition the better for them... Because it insults the sensibilities of other ethnic groups in Nigeria.... The Igbo should demand the position of the president based on regional composition (SOUTH EAST ZONE) presidency.... Before you crucify me I am IGBO Too from Omuma Rivers state.
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by ITbomb(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2018
See person wey wan be president sef
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Tapout(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2018
which development plan for the state is he talking about that we couldn't see for 8 years undecided
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Ojiofor: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Story.
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Denikayan: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2018
arabbunkum:
Igbo presidency in 2023 is a scam.

Leave them grin

At worst, it goes South-South again and not South East.
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by michoim(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
baliyubla:
Good morning Iberiberism, at least you finally woke up.

APC that had already reserved 2023 presidency for our Yoruba Muslim brothers (Fashola/Tinubu).

While the likes of you and OUK where busy shouting Igbo Presidency upandan, the Afonjas and their Alimis laughed at your foolishness, at least you finally got your senses back.
You are a well grounded tribalist
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Ferdinandu(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Didn't read that but if Igbo Presidency means okorostatue as President, Igbos don't want Presidency.
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Yopcity: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2018
People talk as if Igbo becoming president will add anything to igboland, i am an Igbo man and i know how selfish our people are, in Jonathan's regime we had Igbos occupying very powerful seats yet nothing to show for it, Igbo présidency is another scam, to hell with Igbo présidency, give us a restructured nigeria and we are fine!
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by celeiyke: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2018
STUPID TALK. OKOROCHA IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF. HIS EIGHT YEARS IS A WASTED PERIOD IN IMO
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
baliyubla:
Good morning Iberiberism, at least you finally woke up.

APC that had already reserved 2023 presidency for our Yoruba Muslim brothers (Fashola/Tinubu).

While the likes of you and OUK where busy shouting Igbo Presidency upandan, the Afonjas and their Alimis laughed at your foolishness, at least you finally got your senses back.

No even reason say buhari will hand over power to tiffnubu grin
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by selfmade22: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
He could have been d president in 2023, if he maintained d initial love d people have 4 him, he lost it, so proud, talks anyhow, act as if no one matters, ok wen u are done chasing and killing all imolites who will vote 4 u? igbos dont joke with TRUST, show dem love and dey be with u till d end ~ selfmade
Re: 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha by stieyven(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Okorocha you're always wailing. You're a crying stupid fool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang / Shi’ite Protest: IGP Places Aigs, Cps In FCT, Neighbouring States On Red Alert / El-Rufai Speaks After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine: ‘No Pain, No Headache’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.