Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,544 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos (37246 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by XTHRONE(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=Auxtin85 post=73402103]If he is found guilty wetin go happen? Them go jail he dead body?[/quote
Yes, they do jail dead body, they will surround his grave with chain.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by XTHRONE(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auxtin85:
If he is found guilty wetin go happen? Them go jail he dead body?
Yes they do jail dead body.They will surround his grave with chain, automatically his soul is not free.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by moonbender(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
sevo:
Cover up jor!!! Believe this trash at your own risk

I don't even believe the story. Possibly a cover up

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by Brightest04(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auxtin85:
Man,you're far behindthat means if found guilty he has no rights or benefits to collect from the government.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by izy4all(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
i cry for this country, what lack of orderliness has cause. this is the only country where force men intimidate people they are meant to protect.
both of them died of out common sense.. someone violets the traffic law how on earth will you barge into someone's car and start fighting him for violating the law. this where professionalism should come in. our police men are use to this, is either they stand at front of the car or they will barge into the car. this is so uncalled-for.
then the useless SARs brought out gun to shoot an animal? i wonder the kind of orientation they use to give this guys during recruitment. what stops him from disclosing his identity to the officer since he's not on uniform. he feels like god , to kill his fellow being like animal.

honestly this country is out of it.....
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by baysol: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auxtin85:
Nigeria sabi waste resources no be small. Instead of using the money to give proper ethical training to the mofos they gave uniforms and guns to.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by goslowgoslow(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auxtin85:

No sir, if I was I won’t ask
Hahaha lol , na joke o grin grin How are you?

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by somehow: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Trusted or not, the report said the guy (FSAR) was mopped (Lynched) at the scene and died on his way to the hospital. Do you have a contrary story?
sevo:

When it comes to Nigerian police, I will not believe a thing!!! This guys are not to be trusted
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by MarianaTrench: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auxtin85:

If found guilty he family will loose all entitlements due to him
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by airminem(f): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.......

Its a hoax
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Too bad how people attract needless sorrow to themselves with anger and impetuousness.

Life na jeje my people.

No need to drag unnecessary things or form agidi because of ego.

Disaster is everywhere waiting to happen. Don't let it be your portion due to your own indiscretion.

Cool temper.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by precious1967(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
people's judgement. eye for eye, death for death.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by sevo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
somehow:
Trusted or not, the report said the guy (FSAR) was mopped (Lynched) at the scene and died on his way to the hospital. Do you have a contrary story?

Its either you be fsars operative or a policeman. This your defense for Nigerian police no be for here..

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by somehow: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
No you're wrong, i'm just a logical citizen looking at things the way they are.
sevo:

Its either you be fsars operative or a policeman. This your defense for Nigerian police no be for here..
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by darkelf: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kelamma:
Tit for tat. The mosaic law.

RIP

I hope the RIP is for the lastma official and not the soon-to-be maggot food SARS
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by darkelf: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ovofresh:
He is dead already nah!

CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MAXBOUNTY ACCT!

To be tried posthumously means that they are aware he is dead already bro
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by Nostradamus: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Babiboy:
Say NO TO jungle justice
in this case,i support jungle justice,infact am pleased with the mob for ridding the world of one useless soul who pose serious threat to the living.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by vjohnson: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Good work
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by youngsahito(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
ShitHead:
Both the FSARS and the mob were wrong.

#NoToJungleJustice
how can u say the mob are wrong? it is called tit for tat.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by youngsahito(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
somehow:
why are you trying to defend ur evil brother
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by mechanics(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auxtin85:
He will be dismissed and no benefits for all the years he has worked.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
But the mob that killed him have to be arrested also.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by davillian(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I agree with you. They can tell the world he's dead while he's off the hook chilling somewhere.
Yeah.

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by charlsecy(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
solid3:
What happened to his gun? How could a man with a gun allow himself to be beaten to death?
Outnumbered.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by drmikeadams(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
If na so nigerians dey mob them since,them for don get sensé
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by princfred(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
solid3:
What happened to his gun? How could a man with a gun allow himself to be beaten to death?
Do you think they told him before hand that they about to beat him to death?
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by lexini: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
no benefits for his family

this is great news!

question is, if it wasnt a LASTMA official, would this have happened?

Auxtin85:
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by princfred(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
airminem:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.......

Its a hoax
You my friend are a man using a females moniker.
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by Ten06(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
malificent:
A case of instant justice
That is why I like lagos, aba, onitsha and warri. You do any howyou see anyhow immediately
Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
gypsey:
So which party is telling the truth?.

There are still no Answers to our questions. maybe we should ask Amadioha. grin

No one can tell truth from lies anymore in Naija.

Confusion full dis country, I swear!

1 Like

Re: FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos by mctons: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sunnymatey:
His family cannot lay claims to any entitlement from the govt on his behalf.

See what the idiot has done to his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered / 4 Killed, 7 Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Benue Community (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.