Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout (946 Views)

Airtel Just Introduced New Cheap Bundles / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout by Ezehill(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
WhatsApp strikes again with new two amazing features which is now available for WhatsApp beta users. The updates to its Android beta app key new features are called Consecutive Voice Messages and Group Call Shortcut. One of the new functionalities enables WhatsApp to play multiple audio messages consecutively, while the other provides a shortcut button for users to make group calls.

Both features are not available for WhatsApp for Android beta testers as of now, and will be remotely enabled in the future. According to observation, the code of features have arrived for Android users with beta versions 2.18.362 and 2.18.363. However, the same features had previously rolled out to WhatsApp beta for iOS.

The Consecutive Voice Messages feature enables the WhatsApp Android app to play consecutive voice messages one after the other. The feature works when WhatsApp detects two or more voice messages. All you need to do is to tap the Play button on the first audio, following which WhatsApp will automatically play all the other voice messages in a sequence. As mentioned, the feature is only visible in the code of Android beta version 2.18.362 app, and will reportedly be remotely enabled.

Coming to the second new feature, the latest WhatsApp for Android beta version 2.18.363 bring UI changes for group calls. This feature was earlier spotted on WhatsApp for iOS. When the feature rolled out to your app, there will be a new group call button in group chats. Once you tap on that button, it opens up a sheet with all the members of the group.

However, you will have to tap the audio or video call button to start the group audio or video call. WABetaInfo notes that the feature is disabled by default, and should be remotely enabled in future beta updates.

Additionally, to download the latest WhatsApp beta on your Android device, you need to be a part of the official Google Play beta programme. Alternatively, you can download its APK file (version 2.18.362 and version 2.18.363) directly from APK Mirror.
Re: Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout by Tobenna011: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
"Revanga.com is Nigeria's first task board website that rewards you in cash for completing daily task in form of airtime once you join you get 100# and for any referral you get extra 100#
You can join using my referral link
Thank me later

https://revanga.com/register?referrer=Tobenna

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout by johnyrock: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Not only gbwhatsapp that can do the job, there is a wonderful app which is a number on whatsapp that can help you go invisible on whatsapp; https://fmwhatsappapk.com/
Re: Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout by samson147(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
A
Re: Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout by tafat: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
whatsapp are always upgrading,nice of from them.i will love to try this new feature on my tecno spark.
Re: Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout by ProfitableLinks: 4:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Earn 500 When You Register and Sighnup with this Link below. Register with your Number Only.
https://www.betPawa.ng/signup/08028336523
Re: Whatsapp For Android Introduced Twin Features: Checkout by Ezehill(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
tafat:
whatsapp are always upgrading,nice of from them.i will love to try this new feature on my tecno spark.

sure

(1) (Reply)

TECNO, Infinix And Realme All Get A Spot In The Top 36 On Gsmarena Homepage / How Much Are Tecno Marketers/promoters Paid? / Google Chrome For Android Gets Dark Mode With Latest Update; How To Activate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.