Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki (253 Views)

I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki by malagu: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
We were all here when the Senate was invaded, we cannot tolerate the invasion of any Legislative House, says Saraki https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3029

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki by axeman2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
When You Put A Tyrant As A Leader What Do You Expect Lawlessness
Re: We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki by buhariguy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ok
Re: We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Blame Buhari and his Demons across the land
Re: We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki by orisa37: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's Felony. Idris and the State Commissioner of Police should be sued directly at The Supreme Court by The Governor or any of the Legislators. It's Gestapo and an invitation to Anarchy. What a Demon in the Invaders.
Re: We Cannot Tolerate The Invasion Of Any Legislative House, Says Saraki by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details

(1) (Reply)

26 Lawmakers Signed Maduagwu’s Impeachment – Counsel To Factional Speaker / Aribisala Describes Buhari's Administration As A Disaster / Atiku Is The Best For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.