Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad (9927 Views)

Buhari Heads To Senegal Amidst Multiple Terror Attacks / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Gossipninja: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
President Buhari, this morning, departed Abuja for N’Djamena, Chad, to chair a consultation of Heads of State and Government of the Lake Chad Basin Commission (LCBC) to review the security situation in the region, and intensify the efforts to end the insurgency.

Buhari in his capacity as Chairman of the Summit of Heads of States and Governments of the Lake Chad Basin Commission, summoned the meeting meant to find a lasting solution to the menace of Boko Haram insurgency.
Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/boko-haram-attack-buhari-heads-to-chad/

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by snipesdam(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
What's the Price of FTC sef? Nothing will change. I pity our beloved soldiers giving their lives for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by franchasng: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
To waste time and to waste Nigeria's scarce resources as usual undecided

What else is he going there to do if not to go drink kunu and sip undiluted fura de nono angry

Buhari should surprise Nigerians and resign and he will become a national hero every Nigerian will celebrate forever!

If I were him, I will resign asap and save my name and that of my generation from the mess it is now angry

Buhari in 2015: "As a retired Army General, I will lead the war against Boko Haram; I will lead our soldiers to Sambisa Forest to Defeat Boko Haram like I defeated Maitasi militants in 1983"

Buhari in 2014 when Goodluck visited other African nations for military alliance to defeat Boko Haram: "it is shameful that we had to go to other nations to beg them to help us defeat Boko Haram after budgeting $billions for security"

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Bossontop(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
undecided
As if its going to change anything

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by WayStage(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
I don't even know what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
That's my President.
True and honest Nigerians believe in you.
We will win this war.
All sponsors of BH and all enemies of Nigeria will all die painful death.

God be with you in all your going and coming, looking for all ways that Nigeria will be back on her feet after 16 years of raping away her destiny by the evil party.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
A FOOL

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by B2K4LUV(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
And the boko haram guys won't do the needful now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by julietromeo: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
K
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
franchasng:
To waste time as usual
wail till u quench....it is allowed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by yusufyo: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by kingspeter42(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
FTC at last Mr presido just go n suck ur gay cows boobs
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Abokiselfpaid(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sai baba
God blessed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
Osinbajo : if ur husbands said they won't vote Buhari, stop giving them head tongue

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Ovofresh: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
franchasng:
To waste time as usual

CHECK MY SIGNATURE To Get Maxbounty Account/FREE CPA Marketing Training
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Mufasa27(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Running away from responsibilities as usual
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by rock003: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari and his fellow bloodsucker, el rufai, condemned Jonathan for doing the same

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by SolutionsGuy: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
To cancel some trips and go to Borno, then summon other neighbouring heads of state for a crucial meeting is not a bad response. We also need to equip the military much more, and respond swiftly to intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by CutenaijaMedia(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

Running ooo

See more here : https://cute9ja.com
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Jothamthompson: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
LADIES, All that glitters are not GOLD some are STONE

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by megamank(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Face the breeding countries and tell them if they cannot protect their region then Nigeria will have to encroach into their borders and do the needful
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Randy100: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shame
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jubril issa coward
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jothamthompson:
Beautiful stone that is!
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by rafabenitez: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why are camera men alwax snapping him from afar,check most of his recent pix

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by DonBenny77(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tell me when he heads permanently to daura

Buhari/jubril

Must

Go!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by mekaboy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lol. Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by iamprofralph: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mr. Traveller, hope this will yield positive outcome

Your report card ain't showing positive results oooo
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Randy100: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shame. How could a man swallow his own vomit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by kuntash: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jothamthompson:

The thread is about Boko Haram and the President going to Chad.

whats the correlation of girls and glittering things ? I hope no one don disappoint you o
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Buhari Heads To Chad by Ebonko4life(f): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Safe journey Mr President

It is an insult to rain causes on a man who is old enough to be your grandfather@nairalander

you will give account of all the vain words to your creator, just have it at the back of your mind..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October / South West Has Lost Out / Olawepo Hashim: No Serious Politician Will Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.